Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CK213's Favorite Tales and Simming Moments.

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited June 2012
    rsedorothy wrote:
    Great tales but this compilation thread is not getting the attention it deserves. :wink:

A needle in a haystack. :lol:
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • rachiebaberachiebabe Posts: 446 New Member
    edited June 2012
    At least people are actually finding that needle :D
    I love this thread (:
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited June 2012
    Bookmarked! Great pictures, very entertaining :thumbup:.
  • NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    edited June 2012
    Haha, I love your gameplay CK :D
    edited November 2014
    Bridgeport, Here We Come

Following Perry around has been fun, but I've been neglecting Evil Jim.
    Screenshot-678.jpg

Miraj Alvi's looks of surprise really crack me up.
    Screenshot-680.jpg

Screenshot-682.jpg

What? He's a friend of yours?
    Screenshot-683.jpg

I wonder if sims will help their friends out in a fight with Late Night.
    Miraj jumped in a car and took off. :P
    Screenshot-687.jpg

I really need to find Jim a girlfriend. He's a third wheel around Perry and whoever Perry invites over.
    Screenshot-689.jpg

Aww, Lydia is close with her sister. They seem to be together a lot.
    Screenshot-691.jpg

But while I was checking out Lydia, Jim got in a fight without me.
    Screenshot-692.jpg

Sunny? I like Sunny!
    Screenshot-693.jpg

Apologize and makeup, Jim.
    Screenshot-694.jpg

Vita Alto and Jim, super double trouble.
    Screenshot-696.jpg

Vita is living large.
    Screenshot-698.jpg

She won't miss this painting.
    Screenshot-699.jpg

And Lisa won't miss her Audi. Well she will, but who cares? Jim doesn't.
    Screenshot-705.jpg

Nice haul.
    Screenshot-707.jpg

Painted it red. Nobody will know it's hot.
    Screenshot-708.jpg

Good deal on the car. These guys can barely afford the lease on this place.
    Screenshot-709.jpg

Sim after sim is on hold in my game as I have little desire to play them until they can experience Late Night. True, I could turn aging off, but I still don't feel like it.

I created Jim and Perry to have something mischievous to do in a copy of my Sunset Valley neighborhood. Perry is the Lothario wannabe, ruining love relationships between stable couples all over town. And Jim is just plain evil and a kleptomaniac to boot.

Yet even Jim and Perry have fallen under the spell of Late Night and are now on hold.
    Screenshot-959.jpg

Perry: What the...?
    What is this?
    Screenshot-961.jpg

[coffin creaks open]
    Perry: Gah!
    Screenshot-964.jpg

Jim: Relax, dude. It's just me. I was trying it out for size.
    Screenshot-965.jpg

Perry: Why do you have coffins....wait! I don't even want to know.
    Screenshot-966.jpg

Jim: It's alright, dude. They're for us.

Perry: Us?
    Screenshot-967.jpg

Jim: Yeah. There are vampires in Bridgeport. We're going to need these if we want to move there and become creatures of the night.
    Screenshot-968.jpg

Perry: Hold on. This is unbelievable! First you assume I would want to move to Bridgeport, but on top of that you think I want to become some plasma sucking vampire? Are you crazy?

Jim: Of course I'm crazy. That's why you like to hang around me. But, hey, you only live once, and as a vampire you'll live forever.
    Screenshot-971.jpg

Perry: First of all, vampires don't live forever! They live a long time, but I hardly think having your skin burn in the sun is worth it.

Jim: OK, so it's probably 200 years instead of over 200,000 years. It's better than the short lives we live now. As for the sun, there's always sunblock. I'm a night person anyway.
    Screenshot-970.jpg

Perry: Oh my god...these clothes! This outfit you gave me...it matches yours! All this stuff matches. You set all this up! Is it even possible for you to give a gift without some sort of manipulation?
    Screenshot-977.jpg

Jim: [Gasps] Dude, you really think I would stoop to manipulating my best bud'?
    Screenshot-974.jpg

Perry: ...

Jim: Well...yeah, so I did. But one has to go to extremes to get you to do anything remotely daring yourself. So how about it? Vampires in Bridgeport?
    Screenshot-976.jpg

Perry: No way! Get these things out of here.

Jim: Aww, man! Don't you want more out of life?
    Screenshot-972.jpg

Perry: Yeah, I do, but that's just crazy.

Jim: The ladies will find you irresistible, with your awesome vampire mind powers and all.
    Screenshot-978.jpg

Perry: Mind powers?

Jim: Yeah, and making the ladies think only of you is just the beginning. Soaking in a hot tub high atop your very own penthouse apartment, dance clubs, bars, and bar fights (my personal favorite). You may even find yourself a celebrity there...which only means...more ladies.
    Screenshot-979.jpg

Perry: I bet this thing is more comfortable than it looks. Screenshot-983.jpg

Perry: Ah yeah, quite cozy in here.

Jim: Alright! Bridgeport, here we come!
    Screenshot-984.jpg

Post edited by CK213 on
    edited November 2014
    Melonie and Tater

Hi, everyone. :)

Tater and Melonie are an item now. I was in control of Melonie at the time and I just had her ask for a more serious relationship. She's assertive anyway. :wink:
    Screenshot-502.jpg

Screenshot-501.jpg

Screenshot-503.jpg

Screenshot-504.jpg

Screenshot-505.jpg

Screenshot-507.jpg

Screenshot-508.jpg

Screenshot-510.jpg

Nature took its course.
    Screenshot-514.jpg

And so did a stereotypical male reaction. I was about to have her ask him to move in, since his place is totally unacceptable and Melonie just moved out of the swamps, when I got a pop-up saying he had to leave. :P :roll:

"Gotta run. Call me."
    Screenshot-515.jpg

Screenshot-520.jpg

Oh stop swooning. You didn't even get a chance to ask him to move in; he got out of there so fast.
    Screenshot-519.jpg

"The nerve of him!"
    Screenshot-521.jpg

Might as well take it out on some lumber.
    Screenshot-522.jpg

She called him back after he got off work.
    Screenshot-524.jpg

Screenshot-525.jpg

Might as well get straight to the point and have him move in.
    Screenshot-526.jpg

Dinner date.
    Screenshot-528.jpg

That's nice. He's doing the dishes.
    Screenshot-529.jpg

It's a good thing too. Anything rude and he might have wound up in a 2 x 2 chamber of torture.
    Screenshot-530.jpg

He still needs to up his guitar skill.
    Screenshot-531.jpg

Now I'm thinking about leaving them right here until Late Night.
    They'll get up and move to Bridgeport together.
    Screenshot-532.jpg

Post edited by CK213 on
  • ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited June 2012
    It's so fantastic to see all your pics in once place. Bookmarked this thread. I always enjoy gazing at your pictures whenever you post them in other threads, but wow... this thread is a miracle! :P

You make this game look so so good, but not graphic-wise (although your graphics are phenomenal). I mean, whenever I play this game I never get the same thrill from playing as you do... which makes me sad because the amount of times I've laughed and smiled while looking at your pictures is countless. Your gameplay is inspiring because it proves that you can have an absolute brilliant time with this game & that this game IS brilliant. Just one question though - do you play with aging on? And do you change households often? Or do you do play a household for say.. two sim weeks and return to the other household? But wouldn't the game have "messed up" that household - or do you play around that? Just curious!
    edited June 2012
    Conorsim wrote:
    Just one question though - do you play with aging on? And do you change households often? Or do you do play a household for say.. two sim weeks and return to the other household? But wouldn't the game have "messed up" that household - or do you play around that? Just curious!

It depends.
    Sometimes I play several households that have some influence on each others lives. I turn aging off for them and turn it back on when I've completed a cycle amongst them and I think it's time for them all to age.

I also have Twallan's story progression mod and have the households set to not move out, not to get new jobs, not to divorce, or do anything else stupid to ruin them while I'm playing someone else.
    edited June 2012
    rachiebabe wrote:
    At least people are actually finding that needle :D
    I love this thread (:

rachiebabe, Jadeleine, Nofravell, nice to see your faces. It was getting lonely in here. :D
    edited November 2014
    Late Night! Yay!
    Late Night finally arrives. I couldn't wait to check out the new town. I went in without mods and even left my CC behind. I think it's good to go in with a vanilla game just to see what it's like without added custom content. It reminds you why you're tinkering with the game.

Ok, here are a flood of pics since I've been playing.
    I chose Lenny Shutter to explore Late Night
    Screenshot-18.jpg

He met Sugar Bijou while strolling about.
    Screenshot-20.jpg

Screenshot-21.jpg

Well he's certainly excited.
    Screenshot-22.jpg

I wanted to try the grouping feature, so I grouped up and sent them to the art museum. She volunteered to drive.
    Screenshot-23.jpg

Screenshot-24.jpg

Screenshot-25.jpg

Well that was boring. It might be more interesting if he took it back to his place. :wink:
    Screenshot-29.jpg

Ha! I didn't expect that.
    I didn't expect for this potential girlfriend to turn around and leave either.
    Screenshot-30.jpg

I had him visit a neighbor. I guess I should be happy there are neighbors in the building, but it's nothing like Apartment Life.
    Screenshot-31.jpg

When darkness fell, I had him go out to The Grind.
    Screenshot-32.jpg

I dunno, these sims are a bit odd looking--especially the vampires.Screenshot-34.jpg

EA sim's first night out and he gets to watch a girl puke. I really like the dance moves these sims were pulling off.
    Screenshot-36.jpg

Unfortunately he was too hungry and sleepy to really enjoy the place, and I was missing my CC.
    Screenshot-37.jpg

Next, I went to see how my CC skins were affected by the new muscle sliders. Very happy that I get to keep the skins. :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-38.jpg

Ignore the boots. The CC skin muscles fit EA's muscle mesh very well.
    Screenshot-39.jpg

I plopped in a copy of the girl I made for Barnacle Bay, but I just set her free there.
    Screenshot-42.jpg

Now it's time to say goodbye to the EA sim. I miss my other sims.
    Screenshot-40.jpg

I dropped in Melonie and Tater...and their entire house. Melonie is well off from being successful in Twinbrooke. Tater is along for the ride, but he is about to mess up by cheating on Melonie. She will kick him out and he will have to make it on his own. :twisted: At least that's the storyline for now.
    Screenshot-44.jpg

Her few plants were in real bad shape.
    Screenshot-45.jpg

So I'm sending them on their first night excursion. Melonie has plenty of reward points, so she has the "Always on the List" reward.
    Screenshot-46.jpg

Screenshot-48.jpg

Screenshot-49.jpg

Screenshot-50.jpg

Melonie is gushing all over this guy. He's a major celebrity, but I can't let him go without a tweaking.
    Screenshot-52.jpg

Tater better keep an eye on Melonie. She just might be the one who cheats.
    Screenshot-53.jpg

Everybody in. Cool.
    Screenshot-55.jpg

I had Melonie order a drinks for herself and Tater.
    Screenshot-59.jpg

The barkeep is a vampire. The second one I've seen.
    Screenshot-60.jpg

Tater can sense a hot tub a mile away. He went up to the roof.
    Screenshot-65.jpg

Screenshot-64.jpg

I was surprised to see Melonie bring up the drinks.
    Screenshot-66.jpg

Screenshot-69.jpg

They are sooooo sleepy. I hadn't learned the energy drinks yet.
    Screenshot-70.jpg

What are you up to, Melonie?
    Screenshot-71.jpg

Naughty.
    Screenshot-72.jpg

This is great.
    Screenshot-74.jpg

But after all that simming...I was a little disappointed with Late Night. Particularly the city layout and all the odd looking sims. I knew I would have to perform a major overhual of the place, but it was just a bit too big to think about at the moment.

I decided to update Barnacle Bay with Late Night content. I never mentioned the sims I had been playing in Barnacle Bay. I actually had a fun time playing that town.
    Post edited by CK213 on
  • rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited June 2012
    No I don't remember Barnacle Bay at all. :wink:
    edited November 2014
    Barnacle Bay
    I was never really crazy about the Pirate Theme in Barnacle Bay. I wanted to give it a sort of travel destination look. I consolidated anything pirate related to the club and restaurant on the beach.

I am installing Late Night high-rises in Barnacle Bay. I love the place now.
    I still have some more lots to install, but the place just gets better and better.
    Screenshot-95.jpg

Screenshot-85.jpg

Zoe Castillo
    Screenshot-96.jpg

Screenshot-89.jpg

I converted the Barnacle Beach field house into a dance club.
    Screenshot-94.jpg

BB is nearly complete.
    Screenshot-118.jpg

Screenshot-99.jpg

Screenshot-124.jpg

Barnacle Bay had no celebrities, so I transplanted Emmy Starr and her director husband.
    Screenshot-125.jpg

Made the husband a little Warhol-ish.
    Screenshot-126.jpg

Zoe is star-struck.
    Screenshot-128.jpg

Zoe and Olivia together in their party outfits. They were the two that I played in my remade Barnacle Bay.
    Screenshot-136.jpg

Screenshot-138.jpg

Screenshot-145.jpg

I don't think I will ever invite the paparazzi inside my sim's home again. I didn't have an interaction to ask him to leave. :P
    I saw him walk past the window
    Screenshot-157.jpg

And decided to take advantage of a photo-op.
    Screenshot-158.jpg

This was funny to me.
    Screenshot-159.jpg

Emmy's hubby worked on his mixing skills.
    Screenshot-162.jpg

Burnt Waffles on the front page.
    Screenshot-164.jpg

This is when it started getting annoying.
    Screenshot-167.jpg

Might as well quell the rumors about Emmy not being in love with Alan.
    Screenshot-168.jpg

Another paparazzo. I just had to give her an interesting Makeover. I think I will do that for all of them so they really stand out. Not the same outfit though.
    Screenshot-166.jpg

Go Away!
    Screenshot-169.jpg

Yay, piano!
    Screenshot-172.jpg
    Post edited by CK213 on
    edited June 2012
    rsedorothy wrote:
    No I don't remember Barnacle Bay at all. :wink:

I forgot about the place with so many different towns to play. I haven't been back to Twinbrook for Riverview either. I imagine Supernatural will bring yet another town I'll feel I'll need to edit.
    edited November 2014
    Urban Renewal
    So Bridgeport was on hold until I did something to improve the variety of housing. This was the first time I went in to overhaul an entire town.

Original:
    Screenshot-216.jpg

Urban renewal: still more to do.
    Screenshot-218.jpg

I was distracted by editing Barnacle Bay, but now my attention is on Bridgeport and the place is simply awesome.

I wish there were just a few more family residential house lots in Bridgeport. Plus I wanted to add some of my favorite lots. Here is what I have done so far.

I don't think I will be using Sunset Valley anymore, so I want my SV mansions in Bridgeport. There is only one 60x60 lot on the hill across the bay. [More on that later.] I had to delete the hospital to get this spot. I put a smaller hospital downtown.
    Screenshot-183.jpg

I submerged that giant fountain to get the jet of water. It look nice from down low, looks a bit silly from up high. I'll give the new fountain tools a try later.
    Screenshot-184.jpg

Parties are going to have a great view here.
    Screenshot-185.jpg

I wanted more large family homes on the city's edge. I would have liked them on the very edge where the starter homes are, but there just isn't any room for them. Too bad. I could have put dirt cheap starter homes in this location.
    Screenshot-197.jpg

A nice 3 bedroom.
    Screenshot-191.jpg

This one has 4. I need a fence around the property. Gotta ax the palm trees too.
    Screenshot-195.jpg

Cool view from inside.
    Screenshot-196.jpg

Renovated Landgraab Mansion in Bridgeport. Maybe I'll move Lisa Bunch and Malcolm Landgraab here. I had to delete the park to get this spot. Didn't want to, but really had no choice.
    Screenshot-188.jpg

Nice Location though, half the back yard is serene with no view of downtown.
    Screenshot-189.jpg

The skyline is visible from the other half. Anyone want to play a round of Power Gnubb?
    Screenshot-190.jpg

This one was intended for Sunset and Riverview, but I had to have it here.
    Screenshot-192.jpg

City expansion creeps up on Frank Lloyd Wright homes. :)
    I'm so happy to have half-walls.
    Screenshot-193.jpg

I had to squeeze a tiny lot between the consignment store and salon. I thought it would be a cool apartment until I realized I didn't have access to the three apartment necessities. I will turn it into a Single resident luxury condo with a pool on the roof. [More pics later] I know what to do now for a custom apartment. [ I think :XD:] I like the elevator, but spiral stairs would have been perfect for this lot.
    Screenshot-198.jpg

Sometimes I don't feel like sending sims to China to learn Simfu, but I don't like getting the equipment through buydebug either. So I send them here, to my Dojo/ Kwoon.
    Screenshot-208.jpg

:oops: Wow, that's a lot and I even gotten to what I put on the hill across the bridge. I'll take a break and more, plus I want to show what happened to that tall house on the tiny lot.

Let's go across that bridge.
    Screenshot-219.jpg

I'm just transplanting a few favorite homes over here, but I did delete that park in that isolated scenic spot. Sorry, the rich and powerful have made it private.
    Screenshot-182.jpg

My three favorite sims of All time will get this location. They've been with me since TS2 and they lived in this house. Late Night is the perfect EP for them and it has been what I've been waiting for all this time since getting TS3.
    Screenshot-177.jpg

Ocean View from the back and a city view from the front.
    Screenshot-178.jpg

Screenshot-202.jpg

Screenshot-186-1.jpg

Screenshot-187-1.jpg

I don't think I will be replacing all of them, but I got to put in my favorites.
    Screenshot-201.jpg

Screenshot-181.jpg

Ooops, forgot to remove that blue dome. I have a Moroccan version of this home.
    Screenshot-180.jpg

I'm itching to play it, but I want to try my hand at making my own custom non-shell apartment buildings out of the ones EA put in the game. If this works, not having TS2-like apartments won't be as big a deal.
    MaryJos wrote:
    Thank you :) rec'd and downloaded :) I'll transform it into an appartment in my game with all the cheats :) I love your work !
    You're welcome.

I think I'm just about set as far as buildings go, but now I want to bring over some favorites sims.

Riverview is just too slow for Don Lothorio. All the women want to settle down and buy one of those little country homes and raise a family. He's a city man.

He's not happy about his bachelor pad.
    Screenshot-470.jpg

I think this is more his style.
    Screenshot-471.jpg

Whoa there Don. We'll find you a girl soon enough. No need to go kissing pictures.
    Screenshot-472.jpg

New arrivals.
    Screenshot-477.jpg

And yet another home done up in the Pleasantview style.
    Screenshot-478.jpg

It's the Caliente's. (My version, anyway)
    Screenshot-479.jpg

Where there's Don, there's Nina and Dina. This is their house with a slight twist.
    Screenshot-480.jpg

Not sure what I'm going to do with them, but Dina may pursue being an actress while Dina becomes a pure party girl. They both will be gold diggers.
    Screenshot-481.jpg

What's wrong with the interior? It will be good enough for you in Pleasantview.
    Screenshot-482.jpg

Oh well.
    Dina needs a drink.
    Screenshot-485.jpg

Not a bad view for the ladies.
    Screenshot-487.jpg

Funny that they are living at the bottom of the hill while it's living at the top that they really want.
    Screenshot-488.jpg

"Oh, this is more like it."
    Screenshot-491.jpg

I added more favorites from other game saves. All I need to do is get Edna Mode to a top celebrity and let her finish making over a good portion of the populous [As well as my plastic surgery interventions.] and Bridgeport will be finally ready for some serious playing.
    Screenshot-398.jpg
    Post edited by CK213 on
    edited June 2012
    Tut,Tut buried again!
    edited June 2012
    rsedorothy wrote:
    Tut,Tut buried again!
    Thanks for the shovel. :D
  • kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited June 2012
    I just read this thread and I think that it is really neat. I like how you have a plan and a theme for each sim that you create, I usually go in with no idea what Im going to do with a sim and I end up going all over the place with them :lol:
    edited November 2014
    Melonie and Tater Reboot
    Don Lothario was given Melonie's house, so I had to find the two ex-Twinbrookians a new home.

Just about all my favorite sims that I wanted in Bridgeport have been placed. I'm still working on that master save of Bridgeport with nice homes and normal looking sims. I placed Melonie and Tater again. They got a new home because Don Lothario wanted his love nest back. :lol:
    Screenshot-471.jpg

So they are getting the Chocolate Mint house.
    Screenshot-455.jpg

Nice view of the city from up on the hill. ...When not blocked by trees.
    Screenshot-456.jpg

Screenshot-457.jpg

I gutted the place since it is not Melonie's style.
    Screenshot-458.jpg

The chocolate mint interior was a bit overwhelming.
    Screenshot-459.jpg

I made it a little more like Melonie's old place, but it really doesn't compare. I feel like kicking Don Lothario out of there and taking it back.
    Screenshot-463.jpg

Screenshot-464.jpg

Screenshot-465.jpg

Screenshot-466.jpg

I guess I can get rid of Tater's country boy truck.
    Screenshot-461.jpg

Melonie is too nice to him.
    Screenshot-462.jpg

Screenshot-467.jpg
    Post edited by CK213 on
  • onigiriloveronigirilover Posts: 1,240 Member
    edited June 2012
    Great pics ;) . You use CC skin?
    edited June 2012
    Great pics ;) . You use CC skin?
    Yeah.
    In these pictures, I was using the Asian skin I found on modthesims. I'm now using a skin by Ephemera.
  • LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,980 Member
    edited June 2012
    I love your little series and stories, your style of play is so fun to watch/read about. Keep it up! I've got this bookmarked. :D
    edited November 2014
    EDNA MODE
    It was time to give Bridgeport some still and good looking sims. I sent in Edna Mode. I also created a new club to replace The Grind. Most of my simming consisted of makeovers by day partying by night.

Given that she's cartoonish I can take some creative license with a more realistic version of her.
    The_Incredibles_edna-mode-disneywallpapernet.jpg

Stylist extraordinaire, she is helping makeover Bridgeport.
    A younger version of her.
    Screenshot-327.jpg

It's been fun so far.
    Screenshot-326.jpg

Touching up vampires.
    Screenshot-346.jpg

And cartoonish sims. [Well that's where I step in with plastic surgery.]
    Screenshot-294.jpg

It's not all work. She has fun in the evenings.
    Screenshot-296.jpg

She gets to hangout with my favorites sims.
    Screenshot-315.jpg

No. It is all work. I'm on the constant lookout for more sims to makeover.
    Screenshot-413.jpg

I moved Lisa Bunch and family, and friends, and minor characters to Bridgeport. A mistake on my part, I should have left them in Sunset Valley.

Vita Alto made an appearance at this bar.
    Screenshot-415.jpg

Holly is only a minor celebrity, main though association with Vita.
    Screenshot-412.jpg

While Vita was imppressed with Edna's skills...
    Screenshot-417.jpg

She was not impressed with her wealth.
    Screenshot-418.jpg

Edna does not take kindly to criticism.
    Screenshot-419.jpg

First time seeing her without her mop hairdo an big glasses.
    Screenshot-422.jpg

So I will be hunting down odd looking sims for a bit before I return to Lisa's story. Ride, Edna, ride.
    Screenshot-398.jpg

I really like Late Night, despite a few glitches and some features that I thought should be more detailed. :D
    But I really haven't played it deeply so I don't know what bad things are waiting.

Anyway, here are some pics from my new dance club. I spend way to much time there.
    Edna Mode is going to be another all time favorite sim.
    Screenshot-601.jpg

Screenshot-625.jpg

Gave a visiting vampire a makeover.
    Screenshot-691.jpg

She looks troubled.
    Screenshot-692.jpg

Her skin doesn't appear dark under black lights...
    Screenshot-694.jpg

Like other sims.
    Screenshot-581.jpg

Avatar me is having a great time.
    Screenshot-612.jpg

A really great time. :lol:
    Screenshot-623.jpg

A bunch of pictures from last night's clubbing. :)

I finally put Jim and Perry in my Bridgeport master neighborhood. I had to put them on this vagrant lot until I could get them the money for a two bedroom apartment. I don't get the price variations in this game. Some 1 bedroom apartments are like 5,000 simoleons yet a 2 bedroom is over 46,000. I'd rather get them a house.
    Screenshot-733.jpg

So I sent them to the club.
    Screenshot-739.jpg

Who's the blonde?
    Screenshot-737.jpg

It's Dina Caliente.
    Screenshot-740-1.jpg

She must have been really hitting the clubs to learn the dance moves so fast.
    Screenshot-736.jpg

My Edna Mode sim was there. Who knew she was such a party animal in her younger days.
    Screenshot-741-1.jpg

Dina would kill for a sandwich at the moment.
    Screenshot-743.jpg

I took over Edna Mode the next day and sent her to the local dojo to practice Sim fu. My sim, Amy Li, was there with her roommates.
    Screenshot-746.jpg

Ami has the disciplined trait, but unfortunately sims won't autonomously train in my dojo. I can have sims teach them when they master simfu. That's partially what the dojo is for.
    Screenshot-747.jpg

Edna is working on the board breaker challenge. She is going to need to get gems from space rocks if she want's the super expensive house I'm going to build on top of that mountain.
    Screenshot-748.jpg

Training done, ladies night out. Edna is of course a stylist, so she made the other girls over.
    Screenshot-752.jpg

Food and energy drinks.
    Screenshot-753.jpg

Amy is too cute. She has the shy trait, but I rarely get to see a shy animation out of her.
    Screenshot-754.jpg

Post edited by CK213 on
    edited June 2012
    kmsim15 wrote:
    I just read this thread and I think that it is really neat. I like how you have a plan and a theme for each sim that you create, I usually go in with no idea what Im going to do with a sim and I end up going all over the place with them :lol:

Right now it feels so weird having so many sims waiting to be played, but not really being in the mood to play. I think I should just admit I'm on a break. This thread is a nice distraction. I'm not playing, but I'm not missing my sims either.
    edited November 2014
    House of Mode
    Edna is doing a fine job in Bridgeport and is doing very well as a stylist, but it's boring playing a single sim. So...I got her a sidekick to keep things interesting. I brought over Andrea, the girl Perry was romancing. I also get Edna a new home.

But first, a bit of fail.
    Edna received an invite to party at the Altos, which I thought was cool since the Alto property is designed to host parties...for the base game. :P
    Screenshot-761.jpg

Screenshot-764.jpg

Holly Alto was the host and she made salad.
    Screenshot-765.jpg

The guests were hanging out near the living room.
    Screenshot-766.jpg

And the second floor balcony for some reason.
    Screenshot-767.jpg

But this is where I intended parties to be held. I had one of my sims set up the buffet table.
    Screenshot-769.jpg

It cost 250 simoleons, but Holly said she would cover the cost since my sim is a celebrity. I thought that was cool.
    Screenshot-770.jpg

Now I remember. Holly is a vegetarian.
    Screenshot-772.jpg

Another sim came over and started dancing. I was thinking maybe this would be a fun party after all.
    Screenshot-773.jpg

At least they'll get a free meal.
    Screenshot-774.jpg

Holly made drinks, but I wondered if I could have ordered up a bartender at another sims party.
    Screenshot-775.jpg

The other sims are still hanging out at the house. It was a this point that I though I would call them over.
    Screenshot-778.jpg

But the rest of the Alto clan showed up...with their Simbot :roll: [dressed in white and yellow]
    Screenshot-781.jpg

Interacting with any other sims was impossible with that thing around. So I had my sims ditch the party. I'm going to remove that simbot. They aren't worth the hassle. :roll:
    Screenshot-783.jpg

Club pixs
    I regret putting vampire gnomes in my P.U.R.E. dance club. They change the music channel. It was cute at the time, but an annoyance now. I will be uploading PURE for Showtime...without gnomes.

Found a nice quite corner to rest in the club.
    Screenshot-805.jpg

A made-over Morrigan Hemlock
    Screenshot-827.jpg

Edna Mode and Andrea Reynolds.
    Screenshot-822.jpg

Time to glo
    Screenshot-828.jpg

I said I didn't want to see this in my clubs. Slow night I guess.
    Screenshot-829.jpg

Titan will get things started.
    Screenshot-808.jpg

I must say am really enjoying my dance club.
    Screenshot-807.jpg

Screenshot-819.jpg

Screenshot-813.jpg

Screenshot-815.jpg

I think she makes a great sidekick.
    Screenshot-821.jpg

Time to chill.
    Screenshot-810.jpg

What a waste of a beautiful vista.
    Screenshot-749.jpg

It seemed a perfect space for Edna's home. It was the best I could do with the limited view from the Incredibles movie.
    Screenshot-1150.jpg

Screenshot-1149.jpg

The view is great. :D
    Screenshot-1160.jpg

I think this is the first living room I've had that has had space for a variety of activities.
    Screenshot-1153.jpg

It's close enough to remind of the house from the movie, but it's not exact by any means.
    Screenshot-1152.jpg

Now that it's built and uploaded I can go in and CC it up. :D
    Screenshot-1103.jpg

I should have her throw lots of parties.
    Screenshot-1166.jpg
    Post edited by CK213 on
    edited June 2012
    I'm looking forward to seeing Jim and Perry's new abode.