February 2 - It's Patch Day on The Sims 4! Check out the patch notes here.
Toddlers have arrived to The Sims 4! Check out more information on our blog.

Summer is finally here!

Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,328 Member
That is Summer Days is here! :lol: Ignore the graphics on some of them I didn't do what I usually do with them

Everyday:
Summer4.png

Formal:
Summer3.png

Athletic:
Summer1.png

Sleepwear:
Summer2.png

Swimwear:
Summer5.png

Casual photo:
Summer6.png

Her eyeshadow has three colours: Baby blue,Yellow and Baby pink to match her summery outfits

Pattern on athletic outfit: TnT_Terry

Comments

• BanSimleyBanSimley Posts: 588 Member
    edited May 2012
    She's adorable! All of these pictures feel so fun and flirty...perfect for summer! :)
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited May 2012
    Thankyou :mrgreen: Definitely was what I was aiming for :lol: all she needs is glass of wine lol
  • BanSimleyBanSimley Posts: 588 Member
    edited May 2012
    She's really gorgeus, I love her tan skin and golden blonde hair. I also love her gold strappy heels...are they custom content? Is the guy in one of the pics her boyfriend?
    edited May 2012
    Aww thanks! I'm going to try and upload her and if that doesn't work mediafire will be my friend lol. I have all the ********** to thank for that and the hair colour itself is a whitish blonde :lol:

They are CC although I can't seem to find them anymore but they were originally called balenciaga RIRI shoes according to my downloads :) they are safe though and they come with four choices which I love as these ones where originally brown and blue. Funnily enough he isn't he just happened to be welcoming neighbour and they hit off straight away :lol:
    edited May 2012
    BUMP :mrgreen:
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,600 Member
    Wow and I'm just seeing this now lol? I love how you used the pattern on those overalls, I will have to try it on other clothing. Great simmie, she is very pretty ;)