Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to Get Pose Player & More - Help Thread

Comments

• TormentxTormentx Posts: 2
    edited May 2012
    i got it and it works its great and i got lots of mts things now
    but apparently i dowloded some unoficial content and i dont know how to delete it HELP! :?:
  • marisizermarisizer Posts: 150 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Tormentx wrote:
    i got it and it works its great and i got lots of mts things now
    but apparently i dowloded some unoficial content and i dont know how to delete it HELP! :?:

What do you mean by "unofficial content?"
  • SofsterSofster Posts: 1
    edited May 2012
    Please help. I have a mac so I don't know how to download the file compresser thing. Anyone?
  • catlover47catlover47 Posts: 4
    edited May 2012
    I tried downloading pose player but every time I try it comes up eith "No Cookies found" :?:. What the hell does that meen! Please help me!
  • dka72897dka72897 Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    do you have to have the stuff expansion pack because i think that's what it said on the package you said to download at modthesims. my poses wont show up on my game
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • dka72897dka72897 Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    thank you [/i]sooooooooooooo much! :mrgreen:
    edited June 2012
    Sofster wrote:
    Please help. I have a mac so I don't know how to download the file compresser thing. Anyone?

You can try downloading this version: http://www.downloadwinrar.org/rar-for-mac
    edited June 2012
    catlover47 wrote:
    I tried downloading pose player but every time I try it comes up eith "No Cookies found" :?:. What the hell does that meen! Please help me!

This might answer your question: http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110724030521AApIAvO
    edited June 2012
    dka72897 wrote:
    thank you [/i]sooooooooooooo much! :mrgreen:

Oh... okay :lol:
  • jj24154jj24154 Posts: 5
    edited June 2012
    @Sassydana
    Thank you! I am such a loser >.<
  • jj24154jj24154 Posts: 5
    edited June 2012
    Okai, sorry for bothering AGAIN >.<
    But when i go to download pose player it says "No cookies found!
    No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
    Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
    MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download. "

What do I do?!?!?! D:

and i realize that was asked before...and i clicked on that link and Its still didn't work, i am loged in i just don't know what to do...
  • PandayogPandayog Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    i tried doing this but once i got page nine i had to stop because the step on that page is not letting me do it it says something about a cookie blocker or something i need help!
  • KatieRose97KatieRose97 Posts: 1
    edited June 2012
    I have a question, if you buy the winRAR is it only a one time payment? or is it one of those ridiculous monthly payment type of things?
  • PandayogPandayog Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    Okay, i made it to where you put cmomoney_PosePlayer.package in the packages file but heres the thing i didn't have a packages file before or a mods so i made one then put cmomoney_PosePlayer.package in the packages folder that could have been what i did wrong so please help me! :DDD
    edited June 2012
    jj24154 wrote:
    Okai, sorry for bothering AGAIN >.<
    But when i go to download pose player it says "No cookies found!
    No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
    Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
    MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download. "

What do I do?!?!?! D:

and i realize that was asked before...and i clicked on that link and Its still didn't work, i am loged in i just don't know what to do...

Oh no, you're not a bother :D
    What kind of security software is on your computer?
    edited June 2012
    I have a question, if you buy the winRAR is it only a one time payment? or is it one of those ridiculous monthly payment type of things?

There is WinRAR that you can buy, but I downloaded the free version. And when I downloaded it, it told me it was only going to be on my computer for like 40 days, and that I'd have to eventually BUY it... but I still have it on my computer after the days were "up" and it still works. I think the version you buy has more features of extracting and whatnot, but the free one is the only one you'll need in this case :wink:
    edited June 2012
    Pandayog wrote:
    Okay, i made it to where you put cmomoney_PosePlayer.package in the packages file but heres the thing i didn't have a packages file before or a mods so i made one then put cmomoney_PosePlayer.package in the packages folder that could have been what i did wrong so please help me! :DDD

Did you read page 5 & 6 in my tutorial? :D
  • guitargirl28guitargirl28 Posts: 371
    edited June 2012
    Is wiwinrar free? Is there another thing I could use instead?
    edited June 2012
    Is wiwinrar free? Is there another thing I could use instead?

WinRAR is free. But if you don't want to download that, you can download 7-zip instead, which is another recommended program: http://www.7-zip.org/
  • LAZYTOAD10LAZYTOAD10 Posts: 1,077 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I've done all of the steps but my game can't find the mod :S Please help:(
  • twilightmanic1twilightmanic1 Posts: 10
    edited July 2012
    I think I'm in the right place?
    I don't know if I can just ask a question, but does anyone know what I should do as I downloaded 7-zip and the pose player but when I got to extract files, it won't let me. please help don't know what to do :) It's confusing :(
    edited July 2012
    twilightmanic1, you could try downloading http://www.win-rar.com/download.html
    download the free version, it worked for me:)
  • biggestsimfanbiggestsimfan Posts: 254 New Member
    edited July 2012
    LAZYTOAD10 wrote:

Make sure your mods are in the right place. You should have a folder saying 'Overrides' and there should be resource.cfg there too and obviously packages. Download the framework from modthesimsinfo. from the topic installing CC, or something like that. You should download the framework from that. It will set up the mods folder, within should be: overrides, packages and resource.cfg. Then it should work. Oh yeah, make a folder in Desktop and everytime you download a mod, press 'Save As'. Save it all mods to that folder then extract later. The mods should then appear.

I hope it's not to late to tell you this. ;/
    edited July 2012
    LAZYTOAD10 wrote:

Make sure your mods are in the right place. You should have a folder saying 'Overrides' and there should be resource.cfg there too and obviously packages. Download the framework from modthesimsinfo. from the topic installing CC, or something like that. You should download the framework from that. It will set up the mods folder, within should be: overrides, packages and resource.cfg. Then it should work. Oh yeah, make a folder in Desktop and everytime you download a mod, press 'Save As'. Save it all mods to that folder then extract later. The mods should then appear.

I hope it's not to late to tell you this. ;/

Thank you for your help:)
  • biggestsimfanbiggestsimfan Posts: 254 New Member
    edited July 2012
    No problem.I only worked out how to do this,myself yesterday! It took lots and lots of tutorials.