Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to Get Pose Player & More - Help Thread

This thread I have set up here is a help thread for anyone who has any questions about Pose Player.

You can go <a href="http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=400502">here</a&gt; to read my tutorial on how to get Pose Player.

Leave any comments, questions, or concerns on this, and I'll try my best to answer.

Thank you!

Comments

• AlienchibiAlienchibi Posts: 9
    edited May 2012
    You may or may not know how to help lol, but I have pose player in my game, with downloaded poses, but my sims never respond to it. They just freeze lol >.<
  • GigglyMeGigglyMe Posts: 1,320
    edited May 2012
    ^^
    This happens sometimes for me as well. I just click on pose player again, open the list, selet the pose and they usually do it the second time ;)
  • mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited May 2012
    @OP This is a thread..not a forum. :P

@Alienchibi i ALWAYS have to have my sims walking somewhere when I click on it or else they will freeze. :D
  • slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited May 2012
    Excellent tutorial! I recommended and favorited. :)
  • marisizermarisizer Posts: 150 New Member
    edited May 2012
    @Alienchibi & GigglyMe: Are your games updated to at least patch 1.26? That might be an issue... otherwise, I'm not quite sure what is wrong :lol:

@mvade: Thanks for the info... I always get messed up between "thread" and a "forum." But now I know :)

@slynnski: You're welcome! I'm glad I could help :D
    edited May 2012
    So I was going to post yesterday, but then I saw your sig. :D I clicked on it. O_O I rred the one it lead to all last night and started the other one..I got to chap 11 on the second one, I think. I stayed up till 11 O' Clock reading it!! Then I read the rest this morning before school and on my way home. I read it from my phone.

I have to say those stories were AMAZING in my opinion and I was sad that there were only two. :(
    edited May 2012
    mvande wrote:
    So I was going to post yesterday, but then I saw your sig. :D I clicked on it. O_O I rred the one it lead to all last night and started the other one..I got to chap 11 on the second one, I think. I stayed up till 11 O' Clock reading it!! Then I read the rest this morning before school and on my way home. I read it from my phone.

I have to say those stories were AMAZING in my opinion and I was sad that there were only two. :(

Well thanks so much! :mrgreen: I'm attempting to write a new story now, actually. It'll have a hint of SciFi with it... so hopefully it'll turn out good :D
    edited May 2012
    marisizer wrote:
    mvande wrote:

Well thanks so much! :mrgreen: I'm attempting to write a new story now, actually. It'll have a hint of SciFi with it... so hopefully it'll turn out good :D

OOOOHHHH, sounds good! I have been working on a story for a little while. I'm putting up chapter one right now. :D
    edited May 2012
    mvande wrote:
    marisizer wrote:
    mvande wrote:

OOOOHHHH, sounds good! I have been working on a story for a little while. I'm putting up chapter one right now. :D

Cool! :D What is it about?
  • ChrisisnewChrisisnew Posts: 5
    edited May 2012
    hey :wink: will you please download Nicki Minaj from the modthesims3 for me? My mom said I cant download and install mods but will you put her on the exchange? This will make my day! :-o
    edited May 2012
    Chrisisnew wrote:
    hey :wink: will you please download Nicki Minaj from the modthesims3 for me? My mom said I cant download and install mods but will you put her on the exchange? This will make my day! :-o

I'm sorry, but I can't download someone else's work and upload it as my own.

And when you download sims, you are downloading sims not mods. You can tell your mom that downloading a sim off of Mod the sims is just like downloading a sim off of this site. It adds NO mods to your game (unless you download a sim with sliders) even if the site is called Mod the sims. And plus, downloading off of that site is WAY safer than downloading off of this one, since people like to put bad and corrupt custom content on their sims on this site.

But anyways, sorry I couldn't help.
  • tc82482tc82482 Posts: 4
    edited May 2012
    Thank you so much! I finally have a pose player :D
    edited May 2012
    tc82482 wrote:
    Thank you so much! I finally have a pose player :D

You're welcome :thumbup:
  • roxieMYDOG5roxieMYDOG5 Posts: 17
    edited May 2012
    i need help...whenever i do it i can't do the next step >.< PLZ help!!!!!!! :!:
  • KrussidulleKrussidulle Posts: 580
    edited May 2012
    Thank you! I made it :)
  • jj24154jj24154 Posts: 5
    edited May 2012
    Hai! I read your tutorial just today and I must say it was help I only got to page 4 then I couldn't do it anymore... I can't buy WinRAR and when I press get it for free I have to pay something else. I can't pay at all for I'm not a wealthy person. please help?! >.<*
  • SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    edited May 2012
    Just popping in because I want to help (great tutorial by the way)
    @jj24154: WinRAR is free. You proably just clicked the wrong button. After you click the first button, you have to scroll down and find the button again (the button should look like the first one.) And then a pop up should appear.

Here are some pictures. After you click the first button you come to this page.
    Click the picture my arrow points to.

2nbt7ye.jpg

Then it will bring you to another page, and at the top of the page a pop up should appear (like the one below, wait a few seconds first.) If nothing appears there should be an option to bring it up.

Now right click the pop up and choose Download File

282joxz.jpg

This picture should show up, now click Run . .

25fizwg.jpg

And then click Run again.

30b1mab.jpg

Then a install menu will come up and you can do the rest. Hope this helps! ^-^
    110zzsw.gif
  • ranasaurasranasauras Posts: 2
    edited May 2012

Hey this might be stupid. But it kinda confused me. does it cost real money to use? or what.... i dont want to do it if it cost. :? :?: :?:
  • ranasaurasranasauras Posts: 2
    edited May 2012
    and i already downloaded the files and stuff, all i need is the actual poseplayer
    edited May 2012
    Pose Player

and it doesn't cost money. :D
  • purpleangel98purpleangel98 Posts: 20
    edited May 2012
    jj24154 wrote:
    Hai! I read your tutorial just today and I must say it was help I only got to page 4 then I couldn't do it anymore... I can't buy WinRAR and when I press get it for free I have to pay something else. I can't pay at all for I'm not a wealthy person. please help?! >.<*

Lol! Thats what I thought at first, but I read @SassyDana's comment and she was right!!! :D
    edited May 2012
    i need help...whenever i do it i can't do the next step >.< PLZ help!!!!!!! :!:

What step are you getting stuck on?
    edited May 2012
    jj24154 wrote:

WinRAR is free, and I'm not a wealthy person either :wink:

Just read what SassyDana put and that'll help you.

**Thanks for the help SassyDana :-)

edited May 2012
    ranasauras wrote:
    Hey this might be stupid. But it kinda confused me. does it cost real money to use? or what.... i dont want to do it if it cost. :? :?: :?:

Nope, it's free as free can be! :thumbup:
    edited May 2012
    Thank you! I made it :)

No problem. :mrgreen: