Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MeaganJo's 3PCC free Creations - Forgotten Factory Gardens pg 95

MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
edited May 2016 in The Sims 3 Builders
Hello to my fellow Sims addicts and welcome to my showcase! I hope that I find you all in good health and spirits!

I have decided to make an easy access page for my builds so you don't have to go through page after page to get to my downloads.

In the second post you will find pictures of whatever WIP I am currently working on and inspiration pictures, once I've uploaded and moved on to the next WIP this will change.

Thank you so much EA for deleting all my links to my DL's and their Photobucket links...

If you would like to see my photobucket slideshows for my builds you can find it here http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/Meagan_Jo/library/?sort=6&page=1

If you would like to visit my studio you can find it here http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=MeaganJo

Enjoy and thanks for visiting!!! Meg
Post edited by MeaganJo on

Comments

• MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited July 2015
    In this section you will find my current WIP enjoy watching and participating in its changes! Any and all feed back is greatly appreciated, if something doesn't sit well with you say something about it, if you have a suggestion feel free to state it! I am very open to your ideas, some I will agree with and some I won't so please don't take it personally if I decide to go another way or keep it how it is.

edited August 2014
    My apologies but this had to be deleted but will have something in it in the future.
  • ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited April 2012
    Ever since I saw you post one of your builds in the 'Showcase your Lots' thread, I have been a big fan of your work. I really, really love the build you're working on currently. I say go with the roof, although either way, it's going to look great! Keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!
    edited April 2012
    Itzmee wrote:
    Ever since I saw you post one of your builds in the 'Showcase your Lots' thread, I have been a big fan of your work. I really, really love the build you're working on currently. I say go with the roof, although either way, it's going to look great! Keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

:shock: Thank you so much Itzmee that was quite the compliment! I really enjoy building more than playing the actual game. I have decided to stay with the roof I feel like it completes the house.
  • ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited April 2012
    MeaganJo wrote:
    :shock: Thank you so much Itzmee that was quite the compliment! I really enjoy building more than playing the actual game. I have decided to stay with the roof I feel like it completes the house.
    Haha, you're very welcome. I also enjoy building more than playing. Most of my builds take up so much time anyway, so I don't have time to 'play'. I think you made a good choice with sticking with the roof. :) It looks great!
  • WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited April 2012
    Thread's lookin' good Meg :)

I really do love your new WIP, but my favourite change you've made so far has to be the bathroom. I really do like the tones in that room.

Great job so far :) I'll rec' anything I haven't already! :D

--Wibble :)
    edited April 2012
    Thread's lookin' good Meg :)

I really do love your new WIP, but my favourite change you've made so far has to be the bathroom. I really do like the tones in that room.

Great job so far :) I'll rec' anything I haven't already! :D

--Wibble :)

I am very happy with the changes to that bathroom, it goes with the rest of the house much better I think. I have never spent this much time on a build, over 70 hours!!! Yesterday was the shortest amount of time spent which was 5 hours. I have completely neglected RL because I am so consumed with this build lol, very sad I know... Thank you so much for the very lovely compliment Wibble you are such a sweetie!!!
  • Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi Meagan, your WIP is really really beautiful. I like it a lot already. From looking at the photos of your WIP and past creations, you seem to have some nice architect skills and a strong decorating flair. I'll definately have to download and look at your WIP when it's ready. As for the roof, I would use a roof on top. Not only does it make it look more attractive, it enhances the spanish villa theme. I'm gonna have to stop by your studio later too.
  • PEACHES327PEACHES327 Posts: 3,041 Member
    edited April 2012
    WOW! :shock:
    I'm totally diggin' your hacienda/Spanish style home. Are the stairs in the house CC or is that a Showtime add-on?

I'm headed to your studio to drop you some well-deserved recs. :wink:
    Please Visit My Sims 3 & 4 Blog! studiopeaches.blogspot.com
    edited April 2012
    PEACHES327 wrote:
    WOW! :shock:
    I'm totally diggin' your hacienda/Spanish style home. Are the stairs in the house CC or is that a Showtime add-on?

I'm headed to your studio to drop you some well-deserved recs. :wink:

Thank you very much Peaches you are entirely way too sweet!!! The stairs are from Showtime, I have zero CC in my builds and plan on continuing with them being CC free. Thank you again!!!
    edited April 2012
    Sierra24 wrote:
    Hi Meagan, your WIP is really really beautiful. I like it a lot already. From looking at the photos of your WIP and past creations, you seem to have some nice architect skills and a strong decorating flair. I'll definately have to download and look at your WIP when it's ready. As for the roof, I would use a roof on top. Not only does it make it look more attractive, it enhances the spanish villa theme. I'm gonna have to stop by your studio later too.

Thank you very much Sierra! I'm definitely keeping the roof the longer I've had it the more I am attached to it. I think I am going to steal the Spanish Villa from you because I can't come up with a name for it lol, that is if it is ok with you! I have a tendency to spend most of my time doing exterior work and landscaping compared to interior work so because I am paying extra attention to the interior this time around it is taking way longer to put together than and of course asking people for their opinions. I've been test running it on and off today when I can...
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2012
    I just adore your spanish style home. It is looking so gorgeous! LOVE it! :D:D
    edited April 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    I just adore your spanish style home. It is looking so gorgeous! LOVE it! :D:D

Oh thank you so very much Yanti. She is by far my favorite build of mine and I have put a whole heck of a lot of hours/days bringing her to life. Right now I am play testing everything so hopefully she will be up on the exchange soon!
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,783 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi, MeaganJo! Your new showcase-thread looks great, it's nice to see your pretty creations together.

WOW! Your new WIP looks awesome! Great colours and creative details everywhere! LOVE the exterior areas! :)
    edited April 2012
    imoger wrote:
    Hi, MeaganJo! Your new showcase-thread looks great, it's nice to see your pretty creations together.

WOW! Your new WIP looks awesome! Great colours and creative details everywhere! LOVE the exterior areas! :)

I really do hope this one works better for everyone! Thank you very much Imoger, she has been one heck of a build that is for sure. I've been play testing her for the past couple of days and upgrading the appliances and garden. So far I have not run into a single problem!

Thank you for the compliment!!!
    edited April 2012
    YAY I finally have a finished product!!! Page 1!!! She is by far my most favorite build!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hey awesome, this the first time I've ever gotten he first rec on someone else's house. I'm always the first to rec my own and never anyone else's. LOL :D

Gotcha download lucky #7 too. I haven't seen it yet but I'm gonna go play this right now and I'm sure this is a gorgeous house Meagan. The covershot looks great too :D
    edited April 2012
    I hope you end up liking it as much as I do! Thank you Sierra!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2012
    YAY! :D:D You finished it! Looks so beautiful Megan! I love your Spanish villa! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited April 2012
    This house represents the summer, I love your architecture, love the patios and the balconies...mhhh...I like to drink with my friends some tequila sunrise there and do nothing else but enjoy the sun! :D It is amazing and I rec´d it, visit your studio now!
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,783 Member
    edited April 2012
    Beautiful lot, you put so much work in it and it shows :)
    left you a well deserved rec
    edited April 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    YAY! :D:D You finished it! Looks so beautiful Megan! I love your Spanish villa! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Awe thank you Yanti!!! It means a lot to me, you are always so sweet!!!
    edited April 2012
    Lucyena wrote:
    This house represents the summer, I love your architecture, love the patios and the balconies...mhhh...I like to drink with my friends some tequila sunrise there and do nothing else but enjoy the sun! :D It is amazing and I rec´d it, visit your studio now!

I can actually imagine myself sitting on the deck sipping on a drink relaxing while staring at the ocean or sitting in my little garden. If I could choose a place to live this would be it!!! Thank you so much Lucyena!!!
    edited April 2012
    imoger wrote:
    Beautiful lot, you put so much work in it and it shows :)
    left you a well deserved rec

Thank you very much Imoger, I am so glad you like it! And yes, I spent a lot of time on it!!! So much time that I neglect RL lol!
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited April 2012
    Love your new Spanish Villa! It looks so summerish ^__^ You did an amazing job with the architecture and interiors :]
    The outside areas looks awesome as well! Especially the garden. DRF from me :thumbup: