The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3/18 -I Wanna Dream - Danevbie Legacy Gen 9 -Prologue

Comments

• serindeppityserindeppity Posts: 6,690 Member
    edited March 2012
    Thanks :) Serenity does have a lot to go through right now, through puberty. But she's a Danevbie. She's strong :D
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Spiderg1rlSpiderg1rl Posts: 7,343 Member
    edited March 2012
    Thanks :) Serenity does have a lot to go through right now, through puberty. But she's a Danevbie. She's strong :D
    She is and some brains are louder to her than others like Sebastians or did I read too much into that, do we get to find out more about the Danevbie connection with the help of Serenity?
    edited March 2012
    She has a special sense with Sebastian and Luna. :mrgreen: read of that what you will <3
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Nestea7Nestea7 Posts: 3,906 Member
    edited March 2012
    Nestea7 wrote:
    That's cool. I'm hoping to get caught up this weekend since I'm busy this week with softball games.
    I'm hoping to get caught up with yours as well, and the Hart legacy, and everyone else. Now that I have tons of free time cause of my decision about college. ^______^
    I'm happy for you. That was a hard decision for you to make.

Oh yeah, and I lost my game. Like really, really, reeeaaallly badly. My pitcher kept walking everyone. :roll:
    13fcff1d-7af7-484d-8692-ac6c30a1ff6b_zpsb31b1e3b.jpg

edited March 2012
    Nestea7 wrote:
    Nestea7 wrote:
    That's cool. I'm hoping to get caught up this weekend since I'm busy this week with softball games.
    I'm hoping to get caught up with yours as well, and the Hart legacy, and everyone else. Now that I have tons of free time cause of my decision about college. ^______^
    I'm happy for you. That was a hard decision for you to make.

Oh yeah, and I lost my game. Like really, really, reeeaaallly badly. My pitcher kept walking everyone. :roll:
    Awww x_x I'm sorry! I hope you guys do better next time.

And thanks. It was a hard decision but I am happy too. :)
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited March 2012
    Just a little note I realized that we are now at 135 chapters of the Danevbie legacy!

1 prologue + 28 chapters + 28 chapters + 1 prologue + 35 chapters + 1 prologue + 40 chapters + 1 prologue.

Maybe when I reach 150 I will do something super special.

Actually no, it'd be 136. Because of the ???? chapter. o:
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Nestea7Nestea7 Posts: 3,906 Member
    edited March 2012
    Nestea7 wrote:
    Awww x_x I'm sorry! I hope you guys do better next time.

And thanks. It was a hard decision but I am happy too. :)
    I hope so to. It was kind of painful to watch.
    13fcff1d-7af7-484d-8692-ac6c30a1ff6b_zpsb31b1e3b.jpg

edited March 2012
    Just a little note I realized that we are now at 135 chapters of the Danevbie legacy!

1 prologue + 28 chapters + 28 chapters + 1 prologue + 35 chapters + 1 prologue + 40 chapters + 1 prologue.

Maybe when I reach 150 I will do something super special.

Actually no, it'd be 136. Because of the ???? chapter. o:
    I wonder how many you will have by the time your done, what with 13 generations and no doubt some big plot reveals at the end and more ???? chapters
    edited March 2012
    Nestea7 wrote:
    I hope so to. It was kind of painful to watch.

Awww x____x
    Spiderg1rl wrote:
    I wonder how many you will have by the time your done, what with 13 generations and no doubt some big plot reveals at the end and more ???? chapters

Well if I average we'll say 32 chapters a generation, plus prologues and the ???? bits then it will be around 440ish chapters. So I'd say I'll have about 400-ish chapters in this by the end.
    If I go at my usual rate and say I average 1700 words a chapter.... 748,000 words. o:
    This is all vague guesswork, of course. :mrgreen:
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited March 2012
    There probably won't be a new chapter out today, sorry. Just kinda feeling... anti-computer right now. I need to frolic or something. >_>

But there might be a chapter out tonight, and if not--then tomorrow.

-goes off to frolic-
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • TheUsernameFoundTheUsernameFound Posts: 7,775 New Member
    edited March 2012
    There probably won't be a new chapter out today, sorry. Just kinda feeling... anti-computer right now. I need to frolic or something. >_>

But there might be a chapter out tonight, and if not--then tomorrow.

-goes off to frolic-

Lol. I'm feeling the same, though not by choice. -buzzing- I'm going to see THG's tonight! -dressed as Capital person-
    edited March 2012
    lol NICE! Was it good, was it awesome, was it close to the book?! I am excited, I think I might try to see it Sunday if my friend doesn't mind going to it (he hasn't read the books but I think he'd like them).

In other news, I shall be working on chapter one in a bit. I need to finish writing it, then build the waiting room, then get pics x3 I'll start on that in a little bit <3
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited March 2012
    Ok so the power has been off for a while now soooo it will be a bit longer than I intended. I'm sorry D:
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited March 2012
    Got the pics. Gonna download them, add them in, and then proof-read. AND THEN PUBLISH! Yay.
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Cereline_xCereline_x Posts: 2,124 Member
    edited March 2012
    Yay for chapters! :)
    edited March 2012
    I'm excited... I am SOOOOO proud of the waiting room I built!!!!
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited March 2012
    Now that I've figured out part of the story, just wanted to say there is going to be a reeaaaallly really really sad point, but it's not gonna be like "intense sad" like with Sebastian, but the early passing of a character. I won't say who.
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited March 2012
    I'm loving Serenity's generation so far :) Poor girl though, she's really going through a lot. The power would be really useful though if she could use it only when she wants, and use it for good purposes (like use it to calm people when they're upset, angry, etc etc)
  • rockysixxrockysixx Posts: 122 Member
    edited March 2012
    Already loving this generation :) loved the chapter. Do I forsee romance for Serenity & Henri? lol ;)
    edited March 2012
    loved the latest chapter, she really needs to talk to her dads but I can understand not wanting to considering the past events. I love her so she just wants to be a normal girl, and who wouldn't when your talking about a power that makes you blackout due to the strength of it, that Jay has alot to answer for
    edited March 2012
    Miax0 wrote:
    I'm loving Serenity's generation so far :) Poor girl though, she's really going through a lot. The power would be really useful though if she could use it only when she wants, and use it for good purposes (like use it to calm people when they're upset, angry, etc etc)

Thanks :D and yeah her abilities could be very useful so long as she can control when she feels what other people feel. Which she might be able to... after she gets used to them. ;3
    rockysixx wrote:
    Already loving this generation :) loved the chapter. Do I forsee romance for Serenity & Henri? lol ;)

Thanks! :P and you just may be foreseeing something ;D
    Spiderg1rl wrote:
    loved the latest chapter, she really needs to talk to her dads but I can understand not wanting to considering the past events. I love her so she just wants to be a normal girl, and who wouldn't when your talking about a power that makes you blackout due to the strength of it, that Jay has alot to answer for

Thank you :3 and I love your new banner it's so CUTE and I love it haha.
    She will eventually be able to talk to them but hopefully it doesn't take her too long cause she does needs to...
    Jay does have a lot to answer for x_x and soon Serenity will get a handle on her abilities... but then she'll become an adult and things will change again. :D
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • TheUsernameFoundTheUsernameFound Posts: 7,775 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Love love love love! <3
    edited March 2012
    Spiderg1rl wrote:

Thank you :3 and I love your new banner it's so CUTE and I love it haha.
    She will eventually be able to talk to them but hopefully it doesn't take her too long cause she does needs to...
    Jay does have a lot to answer for x_x and soon Serenity will get a handle on her abilities... but then she'll become an adult and things will change again. :D
    Well I had to get word about Melody and J out there and quickly so the banner had to be made. Jay does have a lot to answer for such an evil woman, I hope she gets handle of her abilities, and that this boy if he is a love interest treats her right, she has enough on with her powers
    edited March 2012
    Love love love love! <3

Thanks!
    I am going to see Hunger Games Sunday. I am uber excited.
    Spiderg1rl wrote:
    Well I had to get word about Melody and J out there and quickly so the banner had to be made. Jay does have a lot to answer for such an evil woman, I hope she gets handle of her abilities, and that this boy if he is a love interest treats her right, she has enough on with her powers

It's a great way to get the word out. And it's so cute. x3 I am hopefully gonna get caught up soon. x_x
    If he is a love interest it will be at least a couple years before anything happens... :3
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24