Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3/18 -I Wanna Dream - Danevbie Legacy Gen 9 -Prologue

serindeppityserindeppity Posts: 6,690 Member
Dedicated to all my supportive friends and readers, who were very patient through the months of schoolwork and then trouble with the game. Also, to all my new readers--I hope you enjoy it! I also want to thank any new reader--I know it's difficult coming into a story that's past the first couple of generations, so I appreciate that you take the time to catch up and read the Danevbie legacy <3

This is my first legacy story!! I have been having a great time writing this, and a great time meeting so many wonderful people. I feel so honored for having people reading this!

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys this (probably) very different legacy story! And yes it IS a legacy story, it just takes a few more chapters to get to it than most others. :XD: But this is also generations of stories. Each generation will have their own story with threads of a main plot through some of the generations so it's not gonna be just "marriage, love, kids, rinse, repeat". It's rather sci-fi/fantasy a lot of times--most the generations touch on this. OH and there will be 13 total generations. I hope you read and enjoy!

Current heir: Hope Danevbie
hopeteen-e1552948662781.jpg

Traits: Hot headed, Vehicle Enthusiast, Clumsy (I forget the fourth will update later)

No Banner Yet

Thread By Thread - Danevbie Generation Nine

9.0 Alone In A Crowd

g8b3.png
Danevbie Legacy 8.24
Post edited by serindeppity on

Comments

• serindeppityserindeppity Posts: 6,690 Member
    edited March 2019
    Click Here For Chapter List

If you don't have time or don't want to read through all the chapters, check here for overviews of each generation.

db.png
    They Blinded Me With Science - Danevbie Generation One

D2pre2.png
    DNA, Baby, That Spells DNA - Danevbie Generation Two

g3pre.png
    These Points Of Data - Danevbie Generation Three

sp2.png
    Break These Chains - Danevbie Generation Four
    Warning: Break These Chains will contain mature themes and scenes within it. I will not have bad language, or explicit content--but it will be rather dark. Will contain manipulation, addiction (though no drugs), abuse, intense emotion, and mentions assault.

d52.png
    This Path Of Destiny - Danevbie Generation Five

g6.png
    Living Is A Lie - Danevbie Generation Six

g73_zps9b92b72b.png
    Within The Crystal Ball - Danevbie Generation Seven

g8b3.png
    I Wanna Dream - Danevbie Generation Eight
    (I'll fix gen eights banner later)
    Post edited by serindeppity on
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited March 2013
    Links

Main links
    Chapter List
    Danevbie Family Tree (No spoilers, as long as you're caught up with the latest)
    Downloads
    Danevbie videos
    Other stories to read which is constantly being updated and stuff so if I read your story and it's not on there, just let me know. ^_^
    The Blackened Sky my Danning Legacy (Alternate universe of Jacob Danevbie)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited March 2012
    And the final reserve. :)

This is the Danevbie family crest! Made by the totally awesome TinyRobotGrrl.
    danevbiecrest.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Nestea7Nestea7 Posts: 3,906 Member
    edited March 2012
    Oooo I like. It's much more organized now.
    13fcff1d-7af7-484d-8692-ac6c30a1ff6b_zpsb31b1e3b.jpg

• TheUsernameFoundTheUsernameFound Posts: 7,775 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Bookmarked. :D
  • yanyan2199yanyan2199 Posts: 3,698 Member
    edited March 2012
    :D Hiya!
    class-zero.png
    edited March 2012
    Nestea7 wrote:

Thanks :D I'm happy that it's hopefully easier to deal with stuff spread over a couple posts instead of just one. And like my DitFT, the chapters for the current generation will go in the first post. Once I start Serenity's gen. :3
    Bookmarked. :D

:D
    yanyan2199 wrote:
    :D Hiya!
    Hey! x3
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • blue_skittlesblue_skittles Posts: 229
    edited March 2012
    Bookmarked this lovely new thread :D can't wait for gen 5!!:D
  • Nestea7Nestea7 Posts: 3,906 Member
    edited March 2012
    Nestea7 wrote:

Thanks :D I'm happy that it's hopefully easier to deal with stuff spread over a couple posts instead of just one. And like my DitFT, the chapters for the current generation will go in the first post. Once I start Serenity's gen. :3
    That's cool. I'm hoping to get caught up this weekend since I'm busy this week with softball games.
    13fcff1d-7af7-484d-8692-ac6c30a1ff6b_zpsb31b1e3b.jpg

edited March 2012
    Bookmarked this lovely new thread :D can't wait for gen 5!!:D

Thanks! I'm excited too. I finally decided on how to open up the gen. The prologue has been rewritten and it will be out tomorrow, probably tomorrow morning :D
    Nestea7 wrote:
    That's cool. I'm hoping to get caught up this weekend since I'm busy this week with softball games.
    I'm hoping to get caught up with yours as well, and the Hart legacy, and everyone else. Now that I have tons of free time cause of my decision about college. ^______^
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited March 2012
    No matter what I do it won't change my previous post. I keep going in and editing it but it comes out the same... D:

FINALLY I had to go in a physically backspace through Skittles' message and retype it. x_x it kept coming out as nothing but asterisks until I did that.
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited March 2012
    Gonna be so hard not to publish the prologue tonight! xD
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited March 2012
    Gonna be so hard not to publish the prologue tonight! xD

I want to tell you to publish it. But I will refuse from chanting, do it do it. I will behave. (oh, and I don't have my Amour chapter out because of sister being to tired to think, but I have publised my first degree of my new story.)

(Oh, and me and Dot are in the midst of trying to figure out a Hunger Game character challenge @&gt;@)
  • Rhett9Rhett9 Posts: 9,870 Member
    edited March 2012
    I was bored so I had Seb have a kid with Grady Elfman and this is the result.

Screenshot-26-1.jpg
    edited March 2012
    I want to tell you to publish it. But I will refuse from chanting, do it do it. I will behave. (oh, and I don't have my Amour chapter out because of sister being to tired to think, but I have publised my first degree of my new story.)

(Oh, and me and Dot are in the midst of trying to figure out a Hunger Game character challenge @&gt;@)
    LOL you hypocrite you, but I know you have to wait for your sister for Pons-ness. Mmm, Pons. @_@ ahahaha
    OOH I will go read your first chapter for that. -is excited- I'll be publishing the prologue... actually, in a few minutes.
    Hmm a challenge...O_O what kind do you mean? o:
    Rhett9 wrote:
    I was bored so I had Seb have a kid with Grady Elfman and this is the result.

Screenshot-26-1.jpg

o_o
    O_O
    Holy smexyness, he is HOT!!! -flails happily- You have some hot sims. :D and Seb has magic genes. Such a gorgeous combo <3
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited March 2012
  • blue_skittlesblue_skittles Posts: 229
    edited March 2012
    I loved the first chapter but I'm so worried about her =[
  • Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    edited March 2012
    :D I hope she is able to help her
    edited March 2012
    I loved the first chapter but I'm so worried about her =[

Nancy01905 wrote:
    :D I hope she is able to help her
    Vi will be able to help her through the girl-growing-up parts. But Serenity doesn't have anyone to explain to her about the special-powers-changing parts. x_o but she'll be okay! :)
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited March 2012
    LOL you hypocrite you, but I know you have to wait for your sister for Pons-ness. Mmm, Pons. @_@ ahahaha
    OOH I will go read your first chapter for that. -is excited- I'll be publishing the prologue... actually, in a few minutes.
    Hmm a challenge...O_O what kind do you mean? o:
    Hopefully she won't be so tired today. I only let her get away without having me write up some more because she was telling me she was so tired that she might fall asleep during the HG premere (and she is bouncing off the walls excited for it)

Just read the prologue and love it!

As for the challenge, like based on characters but based off characters you make(A Katniss/Prim gen/story, Peeta, Hymich (sp, so sue me @&gt;@), Foxface, ect...), but it is still in the works.
  • XtremeVampireBatXtremeVampireBat Posts: 1,195 New Member
    edited March 2012
    OOOOOHHH!!! Me likes ;) Serenity is so pretty!! Do I see a hint of Penny or what??? =) *excited*
  • Cereline_xCereline_x Posts: 2,124 Member
    edited March 2012
    Yay! Now I get to finish the last gen and start this one! How exciting. :)!!!
    edited March 2012
    Hopefully she won't be so tired today. I only let her get away without having me write up some more because she was telling me she was so tired that she might fall asleep during the HG premere (and she is bouncing off the walls excited for it)

Just read the prologue and love it!

As for the challenge, like based on characters but based off characters you make(A Katniss/Prim gen/story, Peeta, Hymich (sp, so sue me @&gt;@), Foxface, ect...), but it is still in the works.
    Wow she musta been pretty tired! :P I hope to go see it as soon as I possibly can x3

Thanks <3

Oh I see! You have a lot of things going on x3 I still need to read the Degree chapter. I will go do that as soon as I can<3
    OOOOOHHH!!! Me likes ;) Serenity is so pretty!! Do I see a hint of Penny or what??? =) *excited*
    Thank you so much and yes, she's got Penny's hair (slightly cheated to get it... -shifty eye look- and Penny's eyes :3
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited March 2012
    Cereline_x wrote:
    Yay! Now I get to finish the last gen and start this one! How exciting. :)!!!

:D I hope you like it all <3

BTW I am working on Wings. It's been forever since I worked on it cause of the pregnancy stuff >_< but I am finally able to get a chapter out soon, I just need to get pics now that it's written :D
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Spiderg1rlSpiderg1rl Posts: 7,343 Member
    edited March 2012
    I loved the prologue such a hard time for a young girl to grow up when your powers kick in more than before. Poor child is in for a bit of a ride, I hope she finds her way through this first period and finds a way to control her powers again like she had before today... till she's ready for them