Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of items that come with Textures. :)

Hi guys! After I saw mysimBrenda's post about how the store needs more plants, it reminded me of a house I was making in Sims 3 just last night. So I went to the store, checking out some plants, when I noticed that one came with a texture. Lots of the items in my game have textures with them, but I cant figure out which. So I suppose we should start a list, because It's a really good idea to list them. I mean, free textures? Thats a good idea. :)

PLEASE NOTE:
Reachsims wrote:
I am not understanding why this thread is in the gifting forum but it's a good idea for reference. :D

By the way, sometimes one has trouble uploading to the Exchange when they have used the texture from *anything* from the Sims 3 Store. So, if you really want to be helpful, you might add that bit of information to your OP.

Also, while I have been able to upload two lots with the Variegated Ceramic Vase, others have not been so fortunate. The vase itself or its connected texture, is causing upload failures. Just so you know...

I agree that things that come with new patterns or textures are an added bonus to the game, whether we can use them in uploads or not. The Tiki set has a pattern or two and there are a couple clothing items that have them too but I will leave it to the people with better memories to provide the specifics. Thanks for the useful thread.

Items That Come With Textures
Variegated Ceramic Vase

Ultra Sleeptron Bed Thanks to SoupahReo!!

Bedtastic Thanks to SoupahReo!!

Pink Bedsation Thanks to SoupahReo!!

Tabu Living Chair from Nothing Atoll (They are on all the Tiki comfort items.) Thanks to SoupahReo!!

Note if you assist in putting more items onto the list, I will place a 'Thanks to [username]' :)

Comments