Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't use the Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells??

I bought the Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells for 500points and I've got it in game, and everytime I press 'learn spell' and select the spell i want, the sim gets reset?? And I won't use it...

Also I can't see the stick when mixing the cauldron...

I have all EPs and SPs and hidden springs..

Why won't it work? Help?

Comments

• twooldtoplaythistwooldtoplaythis Posts: 1,061 New Member
    edited March 2012
    oh no :shock: I brought that item a few months ago please don't tell me that :shock:
  • RaevynRaevyn Posts: 428 Member
    edited March 2012
    oh no :shock: I brought that item a few months ago please don't tell me that :shock:

yeah, I wasn't to impressed either when mine didn't work. especially after spending 500 Sim points on it. Also I don't know why I Cant see the Cauldron Stick in game either.

Also, you should probably test your spell book if you haven't already.
  • ezgardnerezgardner Posts: 89 Member
    edited March 2012
    Have you tried to use another sim to interact with the spell book?
    I would try to do that if you haven't already.

But it sounds like to me that you need to maybe reinstall the items that are giving problems.
    "We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction." -General MacArthur
  • twooldtoplaythistwooldtoplaythis Posts: 1,061 New Member
    edited March 2012
    No I haven't because now I am struggeling to put my new EP's on as me PC is becoming a shoe on me :? There is now soo many problems between me PC and The Sims/ internet......
  • KathrynnaKathrynna Posts: 9 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I am having a major problem with Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells too.
    It looks like a small black ball and I can't do a darn thing with it. I can click on it and cue up actions but when my Sim goes to do them I keep getting a "something is in the way" error and then my Sim goes off to do something else.
    My game is completely up to date, I have all of the Expansions and Stuff Packs for Sims 3. I took out ALL of my mods and dumped EVERY piece of third party content and it's STILL broken.