Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a movie set place in Starlight Shores?

I'm sorry, I don't know what the actual building is called. But I want a sim to join the acting career, and I can't find the acting career building thing anywhere. Is there one in the town, or do I have to place one myself?

Thanks in advance!

Oh, if there is one in the town already, can anyone tell me where it is??! :lol:

Comments

• Options
    gentjt32gentjt32 Posts: 677 Member
    edited March 2012
    I've not seen one. You will have to find room to place it. I also did not see any 64x64 lots either. Just a 60x60.
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited March 2012
    There is none but you can place the one from the community lots bin. There's a free 64x64 lot up in the hills at the dead end of the street. You just have to change it from residential to comunity first.
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited March 2012
    gentjt32 wrote:
    I've not seen one. You will have to find room to place it. I also did not see any 64x64 lots either. Just a 60x60.

Looks like they didn't add one! Or I can't see it anyways. I found a 64x64 lot and placed one myself.

Thanks for answering :)
  • Options
    gentjt32gentjt32 Posts: 677 Member
    edited March 2012
    Sorry I must not have seen that 64x64 lot on the hills. *Cleans his glasses*
  • Options
    simtastic2simtastic2 Posts: 65 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Can you tell me what community lot type you used? I found the 64X64 lot and changed it to community, but can't figure out which type to use. Everything I tried wouldn't accept the lot (visitor allowed, visitor not allowed, etc). I really want to add it to this town... any help is much appreciated!

PS I went to Bridgeport to see the lot type and it just says "Community" and no other type??
  • Options
    RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited March 2012
    simtastic2 wrote:
    Can you tell me what community lot type you used? I found the 64X64 lot and changed it to community, but can't figure out which type to use. Everything I tried wouldn't accept the lot (visitor allowed, visitor not allowed, etc). I really want to add it to this town... any help is much appreciated!

PS I went to Bridgeport to see the lot type and it just says "Community" and no other type??

When placing this lot I used visitors not allowed.
  • Options
    wzw1177wzw1177 Posts: 1,140 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I bulldozed a 64*64 size house and then placed the movie set. 8)
  • Options
    kikiorca17kikiorca17 Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    I found the 64x64 lot, tried changing it to visitors allowed and tried visitors not allowed but it still wont let me place the movie lot there. In fact I cant place any type of thing there i.e club, pool, park.Help?
  • Options
    BatmanBatman Posts: 302 Member
    edited March 2012
    I put mine across from the criminal warehouse.
  • Options
    PhotogSimPhotogSim Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited March 2012
    kikiorca17 wrote:
    I found the 64x64 lot, tried changing it to visitors allowed and tried visitors not allowed but it still wont let me place the movie lot there. In fact I cant place any type of thing there i.e club, pool, park.Help?

It is a bug, there are actually 2 lots on top of each other. Use the bulldoze and click the lot you will hear the sound but the lot will remain. Now you can change it to what you want and it will work.
  • Options
    AngloSimsAngloSims Posts: 1 New Member
    What do I place so I can get the film career?
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    AngloSims wrote: »
    What do I place so I can get the film career?

@AngloSims, this link explains how to place a lot in another world. Hope this helps... :)
    https://techiebabe.livejournal.com/856558.html
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Thanks @lisasc360 :) Closing necro'd thread.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top