Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

friend request acceptance not working

Is there a problem within the website. I ask because I have been sent a friend request. When I go to accept, the site tells me that there was a problem making the changes and that I should try again later.

Comments

• steph_444444steph_444444 Posts: 1,875 Member
    edited March 2012
    I'm having the same problem. Seems to be an issue with the new My Page that a lot of people (if not everyone) is having.
  • goliagengoliagen Posts: 9 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Same issue here. Have a bunch of pending requests I've tried to accept multiple times but it's not working.
  • singgoutloudxsinggoutloudx Posts: 3,424 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I'm having the same problem.
  • xxSiMs3AddiCtxxxxSiMs3AddiCtxx Posts: 28
    edited March 2012
    Same here, I have 5 requests and it's extremely annoying not being able to accept them.
  • PrincessJoPrincessJo Posts: 45 New Member
    edited March 2012
    thought it was just me i even messaged the person requesting an add, lol. thanks for posting not so worried about been seen as arrogant now. :thumbup:
  • JessahnessJessahness Posts: 50
    edited March 2012
    Same here... Is the home page also not working for any of you? It hasn't worked for a few days for me.
  • DivaOfDarknessDivaOfDarkness Posts: 1,097 Member
    edited March 2012
    I can't add friends either for the same reason! Somebody help :(
  • steph_444444steph_444444 Posts: 1,875 Member
    edited March 2012
    It seems to be fixed now. Some of my requests were accepted, and I was able to accept requests.
  • Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited March 2012
    This is a known issue that's widespread, among others.

There's a thread here for gathering information on the problems surrounding SimPort, in-game social features and the MyPages:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/513916.page
  • SimGuruRandomSimGuruRandom Posts: 17
    edited March 2012
    We have now identified and resolved this issue - your SimPort and Friends requests should be working now. Please let us know if you are still seeing issues. Thanks!

• SairaJaynSairaJayn Posts: 60 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Its still an issue for me :(