Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Medieval wont launch!! Help Please!

So I bought the Medieval and Pirates and Nobles. I loaded the first one and got the shortcut on my desktop. Loaded the Pirates and Nobles and it said it couldnt load when the first game needed to be updated so I did that. When it was finished Pirates and Nobles loaded. Everything seemed fine. When I went to play it nothing happens. It seems like it is going to open but then just stops. I uninstalled and just reinstalled the Medieval and same thing. I get no launcher or pop-up that states it needs to be updated.
Please someone help me. Ive googled this and seen nothing but patches. I am beyond annoyed at all the problems with TS3.

*I exceed all specs required for the game. My laptop isnt "junked up" as it is less than a month old. I also run no CC in my base game or EP's. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Options
    CORAJOSACORAJOSA Posts: 158 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Hi, I do not know if this may help you but do you access the TSM by the shortcut from the instalation in your desktop? There maybe an error with the launcher shortcut or the launcher itself.
    You could make your own shortcut to enter directly to your game without passing through the launcher. It's quicker!
    Here's how to:
    C: » Programs (x86) » Eletronic Arts » The Sims Medieval » Game » Bin
    Put your cursor on TSM.exe and click with the right button of the mouse and select "Create a shortcut". Then move it to the desktop.
    I hope this solves it.
    And of course, do not forget the disk.
    Sweet kisses