Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Warning to all the single sims living in Twinbrook!

DeAndre Wolf is a lying, low-life JERK! Lead your sims elsewhere, because this guy is a trip. Don't let his amazing guitar skills fool you, OR his huge mansion. My sim had gotten to know him pretty well. He was her "Romantic Interest." Well, one day, I decide to call him to chat for a bit. I look at his info, such as his traits and stuff, and there's a woman there under PARTNER. So my sim checks out the pool where the game says he is, he's talking to ANOTHER woman, not even the one he is partners with, and FLIRTING. Boy, was I angry. All that time wasted on cultivating a beguiling relationship! :cry:

Comments

• RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    edited February 2012
    ROFL!

I cant help but laugh at this

Im sorry, really sorry
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • foxlordfoxlord Posts: 645 Member
    edited February 2012
    ROMIRE wrote:
    ROFL!

I cant help but laugh at this

Im sorry, really sorry

No, no you're not, and I'm laughing just as hard.
  • AustralorpAustralorp Posts: 1,171 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Wow, that guy's busy. Move him into your household, torture him, then kill him.
    edited February 2012
    Australorp wrote:

wow ur sadistic
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    edited February 2012
    I'm laughing too :D I LOVE it when simmers get this involved with the story.

And thanks for the warning, I'm not playing Twinbrook, but I've come accross similar sims elsewhere. He wasted your (sim's) time, but it turned out to an interesting story with a twist :D
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited February 2012
    Most of my sims are like that. :twisted: Muahahaha.
  • FaoiltearnaFaoiltearna Posts: 767 Member
    edited February 2012
    I had my Sim with rockstar ambitions marry him (she had a cheatin' heart of her own). LOL He lost his beautiful mansion, since he came to live with her in her swamp house. :D Ah how the mighty fell that day!
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited February 2012
    Those Rockstars! :evil:

8)
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited February 2012
    Ahahaha! Your poor sim, get her away from that womanizer!
  • SteffstarSteffstar Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited February 2012
    I once had a sim marry him when I first got Twinbrook (before I started playing the Bayless family). If I recall, he cheated on her so she kicked him out (this was before the patch where toddlers wouldn't witness breakups) and had to raise the baby alone. She got remarried, had two more kids and then died in a birthday cake fire. DeAndre was at the birthday (he crashed it, I didn't invite him) and witness the whole thing.Hmmm, maybe that fire wasn't an accident after all.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited February 2012
    Your poor Sim!

I have further warnings. Stay away from Hank Goddard in SV. He can be a slime too. Hank deserted Pauline Wan for my Sim. He married her and then when she was about to give birth he did something I've never seen before. She was in their bedroom, in labor, and all he did was climb into bed and go to sleep. None of the screaming and jumping around that you usually see when a Sim is about to give birth. Then the ultimate insult....while he was sleeping he had the dream bubble of both hearts and then the wedding rings, both with the line through them!
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • TankadankaTankadanka Posts: 793 Member
    edited February 2012
    My Sim is always in the music career and if I play in Twinbrook, DeAndre Wolfe is always best friends with them. He's definitely one of my favourites. Top 20, I'd say.

A shame he has problems in your game, he's always a good guy in mine. :wink:
  • KirbyAndKatKirbyAndKat Posts: 778 New Member
    edited February 2012
    *dies of laughter*
    *resurrects self*

I'm sorry...I love when this happens. When we have these baaaad people come our way, I KILL THEM.
  • KeturahMaeKeturahMae Posts: 427
    edited February 2012
    DeAndre Wolf is a lying, low-life JERK! Lead your sims elsewhere, because this guy is a trip. Don't let his amazing guitar skills fool you, OR his huge mansion. My sim had gotten to know him pretty well. He was her "Romantic Interest." Well, one day, I decide to call him to chat for a bit. I look at his info, such as his traits and stuff, and there's a woman there under PARTNER. So my sim checks out the pool where the game says he is, he's talking to ANOTHER woman, not even the one he is partners with, and FLIRTING. Boy, was I angry. All that time wasted on cultivating a beguiling relationship! :cry:

HA! I feel your pain! Just last night I was working on the new version of my self sim and I was checking out her "boyfriend" (he wasn't her boyfriend yet) to see what he was doing (mods) and this girl was ALWAYS over at his house.. it had been 2 sim days. I felt my self get really jealous... and then I laughed at myself. I'm just going to make her my enemy now. BWAH HAHAHA!
  • FaoiltearnaFaoiltearna Posts: 767 Member
    edited February 2012
    Tankadanka wrote:
    My Sim is always in the music career and if I play in Twinbrook, DeAndre Wolfe is always best friends with them. He's definitely one of my favourites. Top 20, I'd say.

A shame he has problems in your game, he's always a good guy in mine. :wink:

That's funny, because in my game he had a cheater reputation! Of course, my Sim didn't really care, and they stayed married til he died of old age. She kept his ashes around, and after her other failed marriages, she sort of rekindled her romance with DeAndre. It never went terribly far, because he was touchy after he died. Somedays he wanted nothing to do with the flirting, other days he was all over it! :D Fickle ghost.
  • sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    edited February 2012
    Australorp wrote:

:shock:

Happy Simming!:D
  • lovingredslovingreds Posts: 1,920 New Member
    edited February 2012

lolol best post of the day :D
  • FrankieChuuFrankieChuu Posts: 611 New Member
    edited February 2012

lol, this post made my day. Mm, I'll be sure to have my Sims steer clear of that Wolf guy. He sounds like a HUGE playa! :thumbdown:
  • smartburnsmartburn Posts: 38 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Hehe...soon after I got the game, I had a sim woohoo with Hal Breckenridge in Riverview which was so wonderful that, um, there was music in the air afterwards...anyway, she proposed to him that night, he said yes and she set the wedding for the next day at the gazebo. Everyone showed up including Hal, but he kept rejecting the "get married" interaction! I thought maybe announcing her pregnancy would help - big mistake! There was no marriage, it was a lame party and she went into labor all alone at the library several hours later. :x After a couple of days of caring for the kid on her own with little to no interest from Hal, she forced him to move in - what a cowardly commitment-phobe he apparently was! Oh well, nothing an LTR couldn't fix in the end. :roll:
  • rosepetalzrosepetalz Posts: 67 Member
    edited February 2012
    No offesense, but lol!!!
    Thanks for the warning. I've actually been trying to get my sim into a realtionship with him. But now that i know he's a player, i think i'll stay away.
  • Cazz231095Cazz231095 Posts: 214 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Haha, this made me laugh :lol: I do love it when other Sims have a good (or bad!) background story!
  • kivbykivby Posts: 160 New Member
    edited February 2012
    smartburn wrote:
    Hehe...soon after I got the game, I had a sim woohoo with Hal Breckenridge in Riverview which was so wonderful that, um, there was music in the air afterwards...anyway, she proposed to him that night, he said yes and she set the wedding for the next day at the gazebo. Everyone showed up including Hal, but he kept rejecting the "get married" interaction! I thought maybe announcing her pregnancy would help - big mistake! There was no marriage, it was a lame party and she went into labor all alone at the library several hours later. :x After a couple of days of caring for the kid on her own with little to no interest from Hal, she forced him to move in - what a cowardly commitment-phobe he apparently was! Oh well, nothing an LTR couldn't fix in the end. :roll:

:shock: your poor sim!
  • StephBEStephBE Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited February 2012
    rofl - I actually agree!!! :D

My sim ended up marrying him after splitting him and his girlfriend up. Only to find out they'd had a child together, oops. :oops:

She ended up splitting up from him and kept his nice, posh house!! REVENGE!!! :twisted: :twisted:
  • GlimmerCloveGlimmerClove Posts: 90 Member
    DeAndre Wolf really is a player...One time my vampire sim Anne was best friends with him(and turned him into a vampire) but didn't really look for a romantic relationship with him bc she had a bf in her household( my CAS sim John Matthew). On the first week of the game DeAndre was romantic interests with Gala Ball(which is how he starts out) and on Wednesday night I see in Anne's relationships that DeAndre is dating Sofia Carlton(ewww). And this was just the first week of the game. And let's not forget all those times where DeAndre walks up to a random lady in town and flirts with her...
    *shakes head* Flirty sims...
    Holly mother of a frikkin necro