Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~~Whispers in the Wind~~ - The FINAL CHAPTER is out now! (p.44)

Comments

• MischiefTheKittenMischiefTheKitten Posts: 3,635 Member
    edited February 2012
    the photos for the next two chapters are taken!!

Come on guys, you know I like to hear your opinions! ^^

MischiefTheKitten

Signature3_zpstzfs3ywq.jpg
    edited February 2012
    The update is going to be a little later than usual. I know I usually update at the beginning of the weekend, but earlier today I wasn't feeling too well so it won't be before tomorrow at the earliest now.

I'm really sorry for the delay, but I figured it's best not to force it ;)
    All the photos are picked out for it, and I know what's going to be in it, but the update has to wait just a tiny little bit longer.

Of course, there was one earlier this week on Wednesday, so it's not like there wasn't an update at all this week ;)

MischiefTheKitten

• serindeppityserindeppity Posts: 6,690 Member
    edited February 2012
    Ahh I need to get caught up again xD hha I'll try to do that this weekend <3
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited February 2012
    Ahh I need to get caught up again xD hha I'll try to do that this weekend <3

Haha, no worries ^^ I'm generally assuming that people have a life outside the sims ;)

edited February 2012
    Ok gonna check to see where I last read and start reading again @_@
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited February 2012
    IT POSTED!! I was able to comment ^_^ YAY!!!!
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited February 2012
    IT POSTED!! I was able to comment ^_^ YAY!!!!

You fixed it!! :D

You still got a bit of catching up to do, hehe, it's probably a good thing I don't have so much time for updates lately ^^

edited February 2012
    Having said that, your comment on chapter19 isn't showing up... I got the email telling me that you commented and it tells me what you said, but when I go to the actual chapter it's not there. So I'm guessing you either deleted it or it's not fixed after all..... My guess is on the latter :/

edited February 2012
    O_O oh my gosh that is annoying because I didn't delete it... I'll go see if I can see it.

Nope it's not there when I go see it. D:
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited February 2012
    O_O oh my gosh that is annoying because I didn't delete it... I'll go see if I can see it.

Nope it's not there when I go see it. D:

Uh oh! :O Blogger is not being very kind to us, is it! I'm about to update today as well, hopefully there won't be any issues with that.
    Maybe try writing the comment again? Maybe it's just a weird glitch that only happens to 1in3 comments.. lol

edited February 2012
    All caught up, I'll try re-commenting on chapter 19 in a bit. Hopefully my comments on the other chapters show up o_o
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited February 2012
    All caught up, I'll try re-commenting on chapter 19 in a bit. Hopefully my comments on the other chapters show up o_o

They did, thank you :)

I just updated, too, so you're not caught up any more ;)

edited February 2012
    edited February 2012
    LOL! You did that on purpose. ;)
    I'll read it when I get back. Gotta take my mom to the store... don't feel like driving but it's either take her to the store and get beef stroganoff for dinner, or stay at home and get plain hamburgers. xD
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited February 2012
    LOL! You did that on purpose. ;)
    I'll read it when I get back. Gotta take my mom to the store... don't feel like driving but it's either take her to the store and get beef stroganoff for dinner, or stay at home and get plain hamburgers. xD

Aww, there's nothing wrong with burgers! ^^ Unless they don't even have cheese. Burgers are boring if they don't even have cheese.

edited February 2012
    Burgers are good... if you don't have them all the time. Which we do. xD So I'm kinda tired of them lol.
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
    edited February 2012
    So I'm just about to start writing the new chapter, just went through my photos and picked out the ones I want and OMB there are many photos in this one again! :D I didn't realise this chapter would be so big when i first took the photos for it, but, well, there you go! :D

edited February 2012
    And chapter 3 is out!

http://mischiefthekitten.blogspot.com/2012/02/generation-two-chapter-three.html

Don't forget to comment if you're reading it! :)

MischiefTheKitten

edited February 2012
    Quick bump before heading off to uni to say WOO, this legacy has reached 800 page views!! Didn't think I'd get this far so soon, considering I'm only at the beginning of gen2 :)
    So close to 1,000 now, and I've got some surprises (some good, most bad) in store, too :)
    I've got a lot to do for uni, especially lots of shoots that need planning and doing, but I'll fit this in somehow :)

MischiefTheKitten

edited February 2012
    I know it's been a while, but uni had me very busy!
    I've got the pictures though for the next chapter, and I think I might just update tonight ;) I can't say yet if there'll be two updates, but I promise there will at least be one :)

Thank you for your patience :)

MischiefTheKitten

edited February 2012
    Finally started writing the new chapter!! :D

edited February 2012
    Again, I'm sorry for the delay, but it's finally out now! Gen2 Chapter Four is finally published! :)

http://mischiefthekitten.blogspot.com/2012/02/generation-two-chapter-four.html

MischiefTheKitten

edited February 2012
    Announcement:

I will be adding some new stuff to the blog shortly, such as a page listing other people's sim blogs I'm reading, a table of contents and possibly also the download link to the Lace's, should I ever upload them on here :)

Of course you're welcome to ask for them anyway if you'd like to have them in your game and I'll upload them anyway, same if you'd like an individual sim :) (I can try, anyway).

All being well I should get around to doing that somewhen next week :) Also I've taken the photos for chapter 5, so it'll be a busy week for the blog ;)

MischiefTheKitten

edited February 2012
    The pages "Interesting Info", "The Secrets of Kobi Lace" and "Leave feedback on the official forum thread" have been added and finished!

edited February 2012
    It took me a little while, but the table of contents is now done! So glad I did it now instead of in a later generation :D
    You can view it here: http://mischiefthekitten.blogspot.com/p/table-of-contents.html