Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FREE items from "The Sims 3 Store" (24th July, 2014)

Comments

• pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited December 2011
    LillianSwaw, thank you very much for the advertisment ^.^ I appreciate it :mrgreen:
  • DYLANTHECOOPERDYLANTHECOOPER Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    hello i got sims and my dog eat my disk be fore i got a chance to play it but ive still got my code which has not been used yet, so i was woudring if i can still play it with out buying another disk ?
  • JaguwarJaguwar Posts: 143 Member
    edited December 2011
    Great thread, thank you!
  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited December 2011
    hello i got sims and my dog eat my disk be fore i got a chance to play it but ive still got my code which has not been used yet, so i was woudring if i can still play it with out buying another disk ?

https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do

enter your serial key, and download origin, and you'll see the sims 3 ready to download
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
    edited December 2011
    List has been updated with a new badge!
  • SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Pegasus1993 :)

This Posting reminded me to download the latest badge.
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome ^.^
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited December 2011
    :lol: Thank you very much, Pegasas ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Maximilian1996Maximilian1996 Posts: 1,412 New Member
    edited December 2011
    A new free clock! It's from the Retro Sets. ;)
    edited December 2011
    chealsycat, you're welcome :)

Maximilian1996, we already know about it. Still thanks for thinking about the other members ;)
  • rwolfenn001rwolfenn001 Posts: 18 Member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I had actually missed a few! :D
  • JustStoppingByJustStoppingBy Posts: 1,387
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, the acheivement items and background just link back to this thread? o.O?
  • HayHay74HayHay74 Posts: 56 Member
    edited December 2011
    This is an amazing thread. Well done!!!
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, the acheivement items and background just link back to this thread? o.O?

Actually, yes. It re-directs you to the post in which I explained how you can achieve those items (just look at the bottom of it) :mrgreen:
  • SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited December 2011
    Everyday when I log in I browse the store for possible free items. You've made my job much more easy thanks (:
  • Jopie58Jopie58 Posts: 545 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Here's a friendly *bump*

Glad we sorted things out 02fa74184d56bd1e3781c6ddf4345ea4.gif

EA should pin this thread, i promiss to give it a bump now and then :D
    edited December 2011
    No worries, Jopie58. It was my fault because I read your post in a wrong way :oops: You're not fault at all :oops: Sorry for that again :oops: :mrgreen:

Thank you, sweetie :mrgreen: You don't have to do this if you don't want to, but if you want and can, then I really appreciate your help with bumping it from time to time :mrgreen:

I do agree... I don't see a point in featuring my thread in their post at all because they didn't make a 'sticky' thread neither that SimGuru's thread or my :roll: One day this thread may become a 'sticky' thread and we won't need bumping it every five seconds :mrgreen:
    edited December 2011
    It's OK :D

This is so typically something from EA and it's Guru's.
    One of the things that make me so angry about EA. They use their fans work if they profit from it and they dump it when they don't.
    All they seem to care about more and more is moneymaking.

They should appreciate your hard work and use it so everyone can see quickly where the free items are. I bet SimGuruTaterTot hasn't even read the thread after posting it.

And i will help bumping this post, promissed :D
    edited December 2011
    What can I say? You're probably right about everything. What is more, I'm 95% sure that he didn't read that thread after creating it, so it's a bit useless to ask to make this thread a 'sticky' thread :mrgreen:

Thank you very much :mrgreen: Well, I automatically bump it at least once per month whenever I update it with new freebies, but there are many people who don't know about this thread because it usually hides in 2nd or even 3rd pages :mrgreen:
  • xRogueSlayerxxRogueSlayerx Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for posting this! I've been playing Sims since the original Sims came out but nowadays there aren't as many CC download sites out there and this page was really helpful. You're awesome!
    edited December 2011
    Help keep this on page one everyone ;)
  • BlackBettySimBlackBettySim Posts: 61 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Great thread!
    Unfortunately I´m german and I will not be able to get the Dr.Pepper-things.
    They are nice!
    But I will enter this thread time after time to check if there is something new.
  • BeBeKittehRoxBeBeKittehRox Posts: 22
    edited December 2011
    THANK YOU for all your hard work! :) I no longer have to bang my head against the wall! lol Especially the JCP stuff! I couldn't figure out what was up! Now I know! :)
  • savagemamasavagemama Posts: 51 Member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the pictures/links, this is awesome. There were about 6 sets I didn't have yet. And I think I may have driven away a few friends on FB by posting so many achievements to get the freebies lol.
    edited December 2011
    All of you're surely welcome for it. I'm glad that all of you find it useful and easy to navigate ;)

Jopie58, thanks for bumping it :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top