Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hai Sung, an Asian world ::Beta soon?::

13...Next

Comments

• TinTinnerson48TinTinnerson48 Posts: 4,151 Member
    edited August 2011
    Yeah, this will be very traditional.

Do you think it's too stereotypical to have all of the mountain homes be red, with black pagoda roofs? Because when I think of Asian homes, that is what I think.
    edited August 2011
    Alright, I thought I had CAW back and not crashing, but I was wrong. I spent a while making this river/waterfall thing for the DT. And what do you know, CAW crashed when I tried to save it. So now everyone needs to tell me how horrible it looked and they hate it so i don't feel as bad about it being gone forever. :mrgreen:

CAW-3.jpg?t=1312613242"width=600"
    edited August 2011
    Bump:/
    edited August 2011
    Last bump.
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited August 2011

Wow! Just Wow! :shock:
    edited August 2011
    will2586 wrote:

Wow! Just Wow! :shock:

Nooo! Insult it! Tell me you hate it! :wink::lol:
    edited August 2011
    Here is a far out view of what I have done so far. As you can see there is a long road throughout the mountains with some mountain-homes on them, 2 legacy lots, a farm or two with some farm lots, a (distant) city and a real city, and that's all I feel like typing 8)
    You can see everything, why type it out? If you have questions, ask.

chinamap.jpg"width=640"

EDIT: Oh, there is some other types of trees but you cant see them because I am zoomed out too far.
    edited August 2011
    I don't know what to put in that area!
    edited August 2011
    Bump-___-
  • rowanenrowanen Posts: 440
    edited August 2011
    Wow the overview is spectacular, Great job, as for the larger area, maybe an "underdevelopment" area.
    Maybe something like this

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YhP6WQxn-54/TNazOWS6uUI/AAAAAAAAALc/6ZiipfNoVIE/s1600/015++construction+site+near+Siam+Square.JPG
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • matysann95matysann95 Posts: 15
    edited August 2011
    Your waterfool is not natural :) Its too dark blue, but looks very great! -that was a honest opiinion, what u asked :P

I love your city! I hope u will make asian lots soon :D
  • smoogiesmoogie Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited August 2011
    The world looks great nd the Sim in the first pic looks gorgous and my Sim self wouldnt mind getting with her lol
    edited August 2011
    I like that idea! The big city is expanding and they are still building the rest!:D
    I will probably use that!

And thanks for your honest opinion of the waterfall! It's gone now anyways, so it dosnt matter...

Haha, thanks!
    She will not be included in the town though :(
    no cc is allowed.
    edited August 2011
    Yeah that's what I was thinking maybe put a tiny old Asian house in the middle of there to show that this was all once a
    tiny village destroyed by large companies...
    a bit dark, haha I'm so interested with the story this place can tell :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited September 2011
    I doubt I can finish this with CAW acting up like it is, would anyone want the files for it? I would LOVE for someone to finish this!
    As long as they do it right, of course :D
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited September 2011
    Hi, :D

I'll check it out. Won't promise to finish it but I will hold them for you if you ever want to finish it... if anything happens to your files again. :(
    edited September 2011
    tin I would love to but im terrible at caw.

...but maybe I could get a look at it :wink:
  • Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited September 2011
    1st off, have you re-enabled your Larege Address Aware (I assume you are using it or a similar program?)if you have recently installed a new stuff pack, that could be why you are crashing a lot.

As for your distant terrain disappearing, simsample must not have seen that you are having trouble with it as I was having a similar problem with one of my worlds and simsample actually solved it for me.

In your render panel in CAW find your DT, right-click on it and find out where the axis is. Hopefully if it is like mine was, the center of the colored lines is positioned too close to or right over a lot. Move it until it is no longer on the lot or too close to it, and it will show. Let me know if this works for you :D
  • grifftagriffta Posts: 4
    edited February 2012
    is it for down load as well :)i would really like to download it :!:
  • steph_444444steph_444444 Posts: 1,875 Member
    edited February 2012
    For your lots that have the green terrain paint appearing through, it seems that you painted the area around them after they were in place, right? If that's the case, it's one of the glitches with CAW: terrain painting has to be done before the lots are put in.
  • karalove15karalove15 Posts: 58 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I really hope this is still in the works...it looks like something I'd enjoy :(
  • BrittanyBoomerBrittanyBoomer Posts: 256 Member
    I know I'm a couple years late, but I also hope this is still in the works. x]
  • EternalArtsEternalArts Posts: 36 Member
    I'm amazed!