Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Carson Mansion WIP, Eureka California *NEW UPDATES*

KOman123KOman123 Posts: 1,065 Member
Carson Mansion
Carson%20Mansion%20pic%2004.JPG

My Rendition!

Hello all!! went for an hour and half run t clear my head, then sat down and started on this HUGE Masterpiece!! I have to say I love everything except the front left landscaping too crowded, going back to fix it in the morning! Tried lots of new stuff including split level stairs, and a foundation garage, I hope you guys like it, lots and lots of pictures!!!

Fid you were right I winged the back but it came out great, and in the pictures, i just did not agree with their current landscaping so i did a refined but overgrown garden all around, there is even a tree house out back for all the little chillins to play in!!!!!
Here we go!!!! EDIT: SOme of the pictures in the hallway shifted "must go back and fix" twitch twitch, ill do it tomorrow morning right before work!

Screenshot-139.jpg

Screenshot-140.jpg

Screenshot-141.jpg

Screenshot-142.jpg

Screenshot-143.jpg

Screenshot-144.jpg

Screenshot-145.jpg

Screenshot-146.jpg

Screenshot-147.jpg

Screenshot-148.jpg

Screenshot-149.jpg

Screenshot-150.jpg

Screenshot-152.jpg

Screenshot-153.jpg

Screenshot-154.jpg

Screenshot-155.jpg

Screenshot-156.jpg

Screenshot-157.jpg

Screenshot-158.jpg

Screenshot-159.jpg

Screenshot-160.jpg

Screenshot-161.jpg

Screenshot-162.jpg

Screenshot-163.jpg

Screenshot-164.jpg

Screenshot-165.jpg

Screenshot-166.jpg

Screenshot-167.jpg

Screenshot-168.jpg

Screenshot-169.jpg

Screenshot-170.jpg

Screenshot-171.jpg

Screenshot-173.jpg

Screenshot-174.jpg

Screenshot-175.jpg

Screenshot-176.jpg

Screenshot-177.jpg

Screenshot-178.jpg

Screenshot-179.jpg

Screenshot-180.jpg

Screenshot-181.jpg

Screenshot-182.jpg

Screenshot-183.jpg

Screenshot-184.jpg

Screenshot-185.jpg

All critiques are greatly appreciated!!!!

-KOman123-

Comments

• KOman123KOman123 Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited June 2011
    Bump... Cmon people what dobyou think!?!?
  • Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    edited June 2011
    It looks betetr than the original lol

I like your use of terrain paints for landscaping, really creative. I'm not a fan of green on houses but despite that it looks great :D, the split level stairs and the arch bridge are great also :)
    hgjghj.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2011
    It is absolutely stunning! :shock: I love everything about it. :D The architecture is fabulous, the landscaping is gorgeous and the interiors are stunning. I would happily recommend this. This would definitely go in my favourite folder. Did you upload it? :-) If so, can you post the link?
  • Gleek4EverGleek4Ever Posts: 206 New Member
    edited June 2011
    ooo pretty I'll rec, put in favorites and download it:)
  • svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited June 2011
    This is stunning build, you should be proud of your creation, i agree it looks better then the original. You can tell lots of love and attention to detail to put into this creation. From what i see so far i would not change a thing. Do you live near that castle?
  • svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited June 2011
    What i would want to know is how did you do such a great job on the CFE stairs..my stairs NEVER look like that. I try.
    edited June 2011
    Jason- Thank you very much, your opinion means a lot to me!! When I first strated playing everytime I went to the most downloaded houses I always say your, and some of your houses even served as inspiration to me! Thank you very much!

Yanti- No this house isnt uploaded yet! I still have like a bajillion rooms i still need to finishe.As always I realllllly apreciate your comments! And great work on your new build " golddust, now that is absolutley stunning! I used to live over in Egypt from 2000-2007, and that does truly capture the essence of Egypt! Great work and lots of thanks!!

Gleek4ever-Thank you very much! But its not up yet, I still need to finish a whole bunch o rooms! Ill keep everyone posted! Thank you

Svlyn- thank you, I love your builds also! No i dont live anywhere near this victorian! Its in Eureka California, haha I live in Texas! I will try to upload a tutorial about how the split leveling works!!

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!

KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING!
  • dbaadbaa Posts: 313 New Member
    edited June 2011
    That build could be used in an epic fantasy & adventure game. Very realistic finish. Only one thing that doesn't blend in with the rest of the house: the light green flower bed, around the house, is too bright for me, it clashes with the house, but somehow looks good in the alley on the left hand side of the garage. The interior goes fine with that type of build, & like svlyn said, those stairs a plus that look flawless. A classic trick. Fine pleasant looking house overall. Not easy to work with all green, but you pulled it off easily. My nephew likes these green mansion, castle like builds. I'll give him the link. :mrgreen:
  • sjsimmy02sjsimmy02 Posts: 190 Member
    edited June 2011
    Currently picking my jaw up off the floor. That's just amazing.
  • socalkdlsocalkdl Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited June 2011
    KOman, it's looking great. Captures the "busy" look of the Eureka Queen Anne nicely. I've been there before. It's some sort of private club I believe. Eureka has alot of interesting Victorians, although the economy there is pretty depressed, so you don't see many restored older homes :(
    Looking forward to the finished masterpiece :)
    Kirk
    edited June 2011
    Lots and Lots of Updates

came up for breath and went back under, here you guys go, i went back and changed the piano room lighting, it was distorted in these pictures, hopefully some new ones up soon?

but here you go!

Screenshot-186.jpg

Screenshot-187.jpg

[img]http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m574/koman1231/Carson Mansion/Screenshot-188.jpg[/img The rug in here, i def need to change![/img]Screenshot-189.jpg

Screenshot-190.jpg

Screenshot-191.jpg

Screenshot-192.jpg

Screenshot-193.jpg

Screenshot-194.jpg

Screenshot-195.jpg

Screenshot-196.jpg

Screenshot-197.jpg

Now for my favorite room!! the third floor green house!
    [img][/img]

Screenshot-198.jpg

Screenshot-199.jpg

Screenshot-200.jpg

Screenshot-201.jpg

Screenshot-202.jpg

Screenshot-203.jpg