Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• RosedustRosedust Posts: 41 Member
    Rflong, have you ever thought of going back to Norbrewych and adding dive lots?
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :)

I sure haven't. There might be room for two but that'd be all.
    Have you tried adding one? It should work in game. :)

I did try, I could never find a water spot that would turn green :(
    Dive lots are my enemy
    Thank you Rflong, I have never been able to find a world that would fit with my "theme" of medieval Ireland but with roads (like dragon valley roads)

Hopefully I can start working on this world again! I was disheartened when the dive lots kept getting cut off. My need for completeness always wants a world with everything in it but my skill and (mostly) patience does not have the capacity to actually work in caw myself.
  • ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Rflong7 @flstrider at least if someone comes to you about a problem that me and that Nraas member had you know that the cause is Nraas Overwatch
    @bekkasan I use to be a member at Nraas known as Namaradus I left from there when I stopped playing the sims for awhile and didn't go back there largely because the Organizers don't always let Chain know about important issues because they forget to do it.
    Nraas Traveller and Nraas Register had a couple of issues that went ignored for over a year I knew about the problems but no one would listen it wasn't until a couple posts generated enough noise to catch Chains attention and he fixed them when he found out. So that member at Nraas most likely his/her post will end getting lost in shuffle cause it didn't have enough noise behind it @igazor commented in that thread but he should notified Chain also, maybe @igazor will pop up here and see I had the same problem and Nraas Overwatch is the cause and it seems to be random as I don't have the problems now so I know it's the mod.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
    And Rflong I love Belletrix I have a 7 generation game there :)
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi there. I was already alerted about this topic over here earlier on. Just popping in to say that this forum board doesn't strike me as the right place to be having this conversation nor the one about Overwatch's place in various players' games, those who are not world designers that is.

But I will point out that as an NRaas Wiki Organizer, my role there is more that of assistant manager. If Chain, our lead developer, wants me and my colleagues to make more noise about certain posts in order to catch his attention, then that directive and how we should do so will come from him. He has the same ability to monitor all posts at NRaas as we underlings do. Thanks, and sorry for the interruption.

(grabs some coffee and cookies to go before exiting gracefully, stage left) :)
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    igazor wrote: »
    Hi there. I was already alerted about this topic over here earlier on. Just popping in to say that this forum board doesn't strike me as the right place to be having this conversation nor the one about Overwatch's place in various players' games, those who are not world designers that is.

But I will point out that as an NRaas Wiki Organizer, my role there is more that of assistant manager. If Chain, our lead developer, wants me and my colleagues to make more noise about certain posts in order to catch his attention, then that directive and how we should do so will come from him. He has the same ability to monitor all posts at NRaas as we underlings do. Thanks, and sorry for the interruption.

(grabs some coffee and cookies to go before exiting gracefully, stage left) :)

You know I do have alot of respect for you but sometimes doing the right thing should just be done without being directed to do so.
    How many people suffered from the endless spawning of homeless sims when they didn't have LN or Ambitions with Register installed?
    And the pre-made ghosts problem with Traveller?
    Those and other problems could've been solved long ago if some would've just listened and realized something was wrong instead of just telling people their saves are corrupt, they need to repatch their game or reinstall.
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    oooo did you say cookies and COFFEE! ... rushes over to grab some before they are all gone.

Hi everyone ... just wanted to stop in and say Hi!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    So... if you decide to go ahead and make a foresty world (as per that other thread in general) would you be updating in here with pics and so on? If so, I shall know where to keep my eyes ;)
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    So... if you decide to go ahead and make a foresty world (as per that other thread in general) would you be updating in here with pics and so on? If so, I shall know where to keep my eyes ;)

They have been given enough options, one should have been enough. I'm on to new things. :)
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Oooh like what things?
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    @Pary wrote: »
    Oooh like what things?

I was trying to learn to use World Machine to make a map but their instructions are all over the place and not as well done as I hoped. I can't get anything really usable and my patience isn't what it used to be.
  • Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    edited April 2017
    I was trying to learn to use World Machine to make a map but their instructions are all over the place and not as well done as I hoped. I can't get anything really usable and my patience isn't what it used to be.

Wow, your avatar really looks ticked off!

edited May 2017
    @Mr_Deacon wrote: »

Wow, your avatar really looks ticked off!

Lol~ Yay! (I think I need to add eyebrows)
    That's from seeing a mad smiley and realizing I needed to make one as a Plumbbob. I wasn't mad at the time, only frustrated from World Machine. XD
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
    I wondering how did you get the Arboretum and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Caravan on the world map without being on a lot in Norbrewych? At first I thought they where on a locked lot.
    I wondering how did you get the Arboretum and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Caravan on the world map without being on a lot in Norbrewych? At first I thought they where on a locked lot.

If it's not in CAW then I used Super CAW - http://modthesims.info/t/468279

If it's not in CAW then I used Super CAW - http://modthesims.info/t/468279

Thank you I'll check Super CAW out :)
  • Maria82Maria82 Posts: 52 Member
    I just downloaded your Broken Heart Island. Very beautiful. I've been trying to add a dive area, but my game keeps crashing. (I have a really good gaming computer - just bought in April - so I know that's not the issue). Any ideas on what I can do?
  • Maria82Maria82 Posts: 52 Member
    :D Number 2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top