Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• molecoidmolecoid Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Nomiko13 said:
    > @molecoid Not at all. I started pursuing the store a few months back after getting most everything I wanted. :) I'm very close, my friend. Best of luck to you! <3 Just a word of advice: maybe add individual pieces from sets from CYS eligible sets to lower your complete the set discount, since lots of simmers are struggling with points at the moment. You'll be gifted quicker with cheaper, individual items versus complete sets.

@Nomiko13 I've been updating my wishlist to do just that! The only sets/compilations I have up there now I either have 0 items from or 1/2 so no one wastes credits if they decide to gift a set.

Thank you @Taratownie for the art :smile: We have the same name too!
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Firstly, I'd like to thank @taratownie for gifting my #1 item off my Top 5! <3 I appreciate it so much! I'd also like to congratulate you! I'm very happy for you! When I owned all premium items, venues, & worlds, I felt very good!
    Updated My Top 5!

@molecoid Ah, okay! :)
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    just grabbed the rest of mid-century modern dining & style for only 30 sp; there were 2 items from that set in my top 5, so i've updated it as well :)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
    updated again! thank you @lasummerb for gifting me my entire top 5 :):heart::cookie:
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    thanks to the person who cleared my top 5~ i already tagged you in my thank-you thread, but will say it again anyway, since you got me the bayside set for practically nothing. :)

new top 5 & cys updated!

• Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Thank you so much @taratownie for the Mayflower Hat - Thanksgiving parties will be happening once I complete this set :p

Updated top 5 - Happening soon :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Anyone else having problems signing in in game or in the launcher?
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • DwebbleDwebble Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello~ I'm new here. This seems like a good place~

My top 5 wishlist:
    1. Laganaphyllis Simnovorii
    2. Lord Vladimir's Magic Cauldron
    3. Stelevision Model V1
    4. Happily Ever After- True Romance Hairstyle
    5. The V.I.P.

Thank you for reading
    hi @Dwebble and welcome :)

just a tip: if your username in the ea store is different from your username here, be sure to let us know!

-

i feel like a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 for not doing any gifting, but it's a lot harder to do, now that the ads are gone and i don't have a reliable means of replacing any sp i spend until i can get back to work.

the surgeon at the hospital had me sign consent forms for my second surgery (to have the pins removed from my left ankle) but didn't give me a date. now i can't plan anything for the rest of the summer~ yay me. /sarc.

• DwebbleDwebble Posts: 3 New Member
    @lauravonawesome

Thanks for the info. :)

-----

That's quite a bummer schedule. Hope they do it early for you to enjoy the remaining summer.
    Take care too~
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @lauravonawesome So the ads are completely gone now? Did you all find out why?
    edited July 2017
    lasummerb wrote: »
    @lauravonawesome So the ads are completely gone now? Did you all find out why?

Here is EA_Mai's official response on my board from Answers HQ:

"Hi everyone,

As you have already noticed, the option to watch ads is not available right now.

We are investigating the issue we have been talking about in this thread. We didn't want you to watch ads and not get the SimPoints in return, so we have temporarily disabled them while we look into it.

I will keep you updated in this thread with any new information.

Thanks for you patience,

-Mai"

I don't know if the ads are gone permanently, but it definitely sounds like they've been removed for the foreseeable future. Knowing EA, there's no telling how long it will take them to fix it.

1rzksn.jpg

ETA @lasummerb i just logged into my store account and saw the notification~ thank you so much for the partition from the one with nature set :):heart::cookie:

top 5 updated!

So, I finally got a MMAO with ALL individual items plus an exclusive, so I knocked out a few items off my WL.

Top 5 Updated Here!

Bad news is I only have enough to get the remaining DD set (Jazz Age) and maybe a few individual items. The ads not working is causing a true hindrance on this gifting community. I am hoping it gets solved because I absolutely refuse to spend anymore cash on Simpoints. Ugh, not being able to gift y'all takes the fun out of everything.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    @Nomiko13 congrats on your awesome offer! That machine has been mocking me lately.

Not being able to gift you guys takes a lot of the fun out of it for me. But there's a lot of the store I still don't own, and I will likely need real money to finish the job, especially if the ads don't come back before the end of the rotation.

All things being fine and well after my second surgery, I'll be back at school in September and will miss the next rotation altogether. But the one after that will probably start sometime around finals season, and I'll be active on the forums again. Hopefully, by that point, the ads will be working and we can have a little gift-giving party for Snowflake Day!

• rebekah_lindseyrebekah_lindsey Posts: 27 Member
    Wanted to post this earlier but haven't been able to since I've been so busy with work... But I just wanted to say a ginormous thank you to @charlotteprice for all the amazing gifts! Especially the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you had gifted it to me! Also thank you to @taratownie for the Comfy Couch with Slipcover, it looks so cute in my sims living room :)

Top Five updated as of 7/17/2017. Username rebekah_lindsey3

1. Mother Brassbeard's Birdbath-25 SimPoints
    2. Beach Wedding Dress-74 SimPoints
    3. Getaway Lounge Chair-81 SimPoints
    4. Sanctuary Sofa-81 SimPoints
    5. Surfing Side Braid-99 SimPoints

Wishlist link: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=rebekah_lindsey3

Side note... Does anyone know how to save the order of their wishlist after they sort it? I've seriously sorted this darn thing 4 times and it never saves its order.
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    edited July 2017
    @rebekah_lindsey I don't know if this works for you or if you have tried it already, but to make my WL "stick" I used to refresh the page immediately after I was done organising. Sometimes if I waited too long to refresh the page I found that the list may end up as scrambled as it was to begin with after the refresh, but most of the time this method worked for me.
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening @everyone! I have not been on much at all as I have been playing my game, LOL.
    Not sure if ads are back yet, because I haven't checked! I will only be gifting on occasion, when I have time!

You are very welcome (the one's who have thanked me) for the gifts and I hope you enjoy them.

Even though I OTS it is funny how I don't use a lot of the stuff. I have organized my game where I really like it. I excluded all the SN stuff because I don't care for that stuff in my game (my daughter likes it, but since she doesn't play it, I decided to make it the way I want it) I am really truly enjoying playing my way :D:D I do have mermaids because I need my resorts and I think Island Paradise is the only way to have resorts! The only vampires are the ones in Bridgeport, but they don't show up anywhere else in the game. I disliked how when the sims start getting ready to be an elder, they all turn into SN's. Not anymore though!!!

I hope you all are getting some play time in, if not, don't worry.......I am making it up for all of you B)
  • Yoschi334Yoschi334 Posts: 99 Member

Top 5 Updated! Thanks to @charlotteprice and MMAO :)
  • rebekah_lindseyrebekah_lindsey Posts: 27 Member
    Thank you @LillaGrisen ! I'll have to try that. And once again thanks to @charlotteprice for swooping in and clearing my Top 5 once again! You are seriously amazing!
    holy llamas, i see a certain ninja has been at it again... my entire top 5 list, plus a few other things, have all fallen victim to this person's sneaky ways. so hide your wishlists~ @charlotteprice is on the loose!

many hugs to you, and some cookies too :heart::cookie:

top 5 updated!

Thank you so very much, @charlotteprice for clearing my Top 5! You're always just ninja'ing it up, aren't you? :love:

UPDATED TOP 5 HERE

Only 11 individual items + remaining DD set 'til I own the store! :dizzy::open_mouth:

I just wish my ownership of Date Night Exclusive registers as me owning the set so the MMAO can stop getting cluttered with them, so I can snag the remaining MMAO exclusives.
    @Nomiko13 congrats on your awesome offer! That machine has been mocking me lately.

Not being able to gift you guys takes a lot of the fun out of it for me. But there's a lot of the store I still don't own, and I will likely need real money to finish the job, especially if the ads don't come back before the end of the rotation.

All things being fine and well after my second surgery, I'll be back at school in September and will miss the next rotation altogether. But the one after that will probably start sometime around finals season, and I'll be active on the forums again. Hopefully, by that point, the ads will be working and we can have a little gift-giving party for Snowflake Day!

I'm late, but thank you! I was stunned at the offer having all individual items. It's good to heard that things have been fine with your second surgery! And I start classes again in late August. I hope ads come back soon. It is less fun when you're not able to gift.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg