Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• PetaTPetaT Posts: 648 Member
    I have updated my top 5 Here

Thankyou all for the gifts that have made me up date <3
    My Sims3 My Page, and my Thankyou Thread.
    Rose%20redsiggy2_zps9syrrazx.png
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    In an attempt to keep my wounded wishlist alive, I had to give it a quick injection of new items.

My list has been updated here.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
    Wish list decimated. I will correct after sleep.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • PetaTPetaT Posts: 648 Member
    My list has been updated Here

Thankyou all for you help and generosity to all that have gifted me <3
    My Sims3 My Page, and my Thankyou Thread.
    Rose%20redsiggy2_zps9syrrazx.png
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Wish list decimated. I will correct after sleep.
    Well, thanks to family, I've had a half night's sleep. I am awake enough to update my list here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    My top 5 has been updated. :)
    edited June 2015
    After a busy day, I've finally got around to updating my list here.

At this rate, my top 5 list has the life expectancy of a Spinal Tap Drummer. :grin:
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Updated my top 5 list here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • VintageAmoreVintageAmore Posts: 15 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hello everyone,
    I'd like to participate, if I may? :)

Edited to say thank you @anettesb for your suggestions. I'll look at and try to fix my Wishlist before I participate.
    Post edited by VintageAmore on
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Hello everyone,
    I'd like to participate, if I may? :)
    My Wishlist is here: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=VintageAmore

welcome @VintageAmore

I think you beasked to post your top 5 wants, as that is the goal of this thread.

any way I will advice you to look at this:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/831392/i-spott-a-squeaky-clean-wish-list-nomination-game/p1
    about haveing doubles on the list, and how that make sit hard for both you and the gifters to buy safely

+ this:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13675953/#Comment_13675953
    advicing about haveing both small and big items and an idea to how you can orgennize your list

as there really is no reason to pay EA 2 or more times for each item.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • CazionoCaziono Posts: 19 New Member
    edited June 2015
    Thank you again @natrixmoon for the gift!

My top 5 has been updated. :)
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13700249/#Comment_13700249
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    edited June 2015
    My top 5 are
    The Now & Then Century Manor
    foxy lady zip up jumper
    Don't Flip Your Wig Hairstyle
    Glam 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Hairstyle
    Temaki Bar

My list here
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NESChic
    Post edited by NESChic on
  • GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    Thank you so much, @charlotteprice, for the very generous gift! I've updated my list. One day soon my new dog will settle down after one of his walks and I'll get to play on the weekend with my new world. :D
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Good Morning/Evening everyone!

Just wanted you all to know I did read your "Thank You" messages to me and I want you to know that "You're all Very Welcome".
    I don't always reply back, but I always hit your "Like" Button, LOL.

I have stuff going on in RL and I have moved on to playing Sims4 for now, but I still come back here and throw some gifts out now and then. I love this forum, you all are so nice and friendly.

I see a lot of new members (yeah, even though you have been with us for years, LOL). I will try to help out when I can but wouldn't want you to think I am ignoring you if I don't reply back!

Remember, I am watching you all
    life-guard-smiley-emoticon.gif

edited June 2015
    NESChic wrote: »
    Midnight Hollow
    @NESChic I would suggest that if you have any interest in the toy shop venue, put the gold version on your wish list instead. You cannot buy the toy shop separately.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • CazionoCaziono Posts: 19 New Member
    My top 5 has been once updated, thank you again @jbsquared2000 for the hairstyles! :)

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13697883/#Comment_13697883
    edited June 2015
    Thanks to a drive-by gifting from @blacksheba1973 last night :smile: , I needed to update my top 5 list here.

XmKUks3.jpg
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Hi everyone! :smiley:
    I finally got my Top 5 updated HERE.
    Thanks for your help! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    My top 5 has been updated :)
    @VGryphon thank you for your advice I believe I do now have Midnight Hallow on gold on my wish list and also made sure to state that here no :)
    @scillakees thank you so much for all those wonderful gifts!!!
    Thanks to gifts from @scillakees, I needed to update my top 5 list. Thanks to @blacksheba1973, two of the items I was going to fill the spots with were also gifted me.

So the new list is here.

@NESChic, you are very welcome to the advice. :wink:
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Oh my goodness @scillakees and @Dimon6579 - you guys wiped out my Top 5 and 6, so I went back to the drawing board! :smiley:
    New list HERE and thank you so much!
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I have edited my top five.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    Thanks to gifts from @blacksheba1973, the last of the dresses I needed to complete the Homecoming set via DD are mine.

So the new list is here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Glad you were able to complete it hon. :smile:
    YShQCz1.png
    Glad you were able to complete it hon. :smile:
    The actual completion will take place later this summer. :blush: However, you have given me some pieces to use while I wait for that to happen and given me something to look forward to with joy.
    XmKUks3.jpg