Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete Legacy/Challenge List!

Comments

• vnscecilevnscecile Posts: 60 Member
    Hello!

I created my first challenge : Heir To Ruins

You inherit a manor but it's in ruins so you need to renovate it but the different aspects of the renovation are unlocked by the completion of some aspirations.

Tell me what you think :smile:
    2lwdh3.jpg
  • Green_BalloonzGreen_Balloonz Posts: 1 New Member
    Just started a legacy on my tumblr : kitschnsassysims. Anyone wanting to check it out can do so :) Likes,follows and reblogs are always welcome and will be returned.
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Is it just me or are none of the links on the first page working anymore?
  • vnscecilevnscecile Posts: 60 Member
    Meeshelby wrote: »

Definitely not just you!
    vnscecile wrote: »
    Meeshelby wrote: »

Definitely not just you!

Ok, thought I was going crazy lol. I'm betting that the links were broken after the Gurus moved everything around. I don't think the OP is updating this anymore either :(
    Ok folks, this thread has not been updated in ages. Even the people who posted new thread replacing this one haven't updated. Soooo...here is a brand new, full updated (probably missing a lot) challenge list:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/907178/sims-3-challenge-list-current-work-in-progress/p1
  • xoxJennxoxxoxJennxox Posts: 406 Member
    @Meeshelby Thanks for the updating this list! I have been avoiding this thread for a long while due to the broken links.
    Origin ID xoxJennxox
    Jenn's Junkyard - Current Stuff
    Tart ISBI -Completed 12/12/2016
    xoxJennxox wrote: »
    @Meeshelby Thanks for the updating this list! I have been avoiding this thread for a long while due to the broken links.

No problem!! Same here lol
  • -Haner96-Haner96 Posts: 18 Member
    These look fun - thanks for sharing!
  • UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    I don't know if links are still broken for people, but when I clicked the Romeo and Juliet challenge, it led me to home page of the forums. :(
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I don't know if links are still broken for people, but when I clicked the Romeo and Juliet challenge, it led me to home page of the forums. :(

They seem to be broken for me too. Always leading me to the Sims 3 main page.
  • SuzieSocksSuzieSocks Posts: 185 Member
    This is a fantastic list! Thanks for taking the time to put it together for everyone!
    Yes, I like and enjoy Sims 4. The world will not end because of this. Get over it.
  • BlueButterflyPBBlueButterflyPB Posts: 2 New Member
    Well, I really wanted to post my challenge here but apparently I can't post links :/
  • p99gp99g Posts: 243 Member
    edited January 2017
    AH! Didn't mean to post. Ignore this. Keep scrolling :)
  • Nice4sweetsNice4sweets Posts: 19 New Member
    Awesome list! Does anyone know where the original thread for 'The Sims 4 Legacy Challenge Tracking Assistant'? I desperately want an updated one (I tried doing it myself but my excel skills only go so far)...
    @Nice4sweets I am unaware of where that tracker may be...but would love to know if you find out! Also... There is a new list now, since this one is no longer updated:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/907178/sims-3-challenge-list-current-work-in-progress/p1
  • Nice4sweetsNice4sweets Posts: 19 New Member
    thanks @Meeshelby, I think I will upload the tracker to that thread in the hopes that someone may be able to help me finish updating it :)
  • LumpyGravyLumpyGravy Posts: 38 Member
    I am working on creating a challenge, I will reveal it when I get full member status.. Can't wait to share with you all! o/
  • DarkMoonWolfPDarkMoonWolfP Posts: 8 New Member
    I made a Immortal Vampire Challenge, i'll share here if that is fine
  • razrfengrazrfeng Posts: 17 Member
    Were the threads/posts for the variations deleted? Each one I click on just takes me to the Forum home page... =(
  • LiquidsatinLiquidsatin Posts: 54 Member
    So I have played this Frankenstein of a legacy for a while now. Told my best friend about it and she laughed and a week later told me she is loving it. So decided to share long ago put it up on sims 3 website however computer died life happened and now I am playing Sims 4.  Decided this time would share the story of the family as I tested it out if anyone is interested. The Story will be on www.ponderingsky.wordpress.com/ just copy paste to the search bar to get there! Not sure how to hyper link. If anyone knows please let me know. Will edit them in. :blush:

THE CURSED FAMILY
    Start family with both parents dying 1st day (can use cheats to kill) A great website that has list of them and that I use for all things sims is www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/cheats.php (copy paste again)   leaving at least 2 babies/toddlers and teen behind.

BASIC RULES
    *Only heir can do things that make money
     *Can be only Female or only Male Heirs throughout challenge.
    *With each consecutive generation as soon as heir reaches child to teen birthday kill parents.
    * Only spare can stay even if married however when spare has children spare and spares children must move out. The rest of siblings move out at young adulthood birthday.
    *Spare may not contribute money/collectibles if heir dies dump all spares collectibles and delete money that comes from Spare use only what heir left. ( [/url]ctrl+shift+c )type in money amount use negative to make amount smaller)
    *Spare and other brothers sisters can have job as long as you delete money they make.
    *Spare and heirs spouse does not earn points toward legacy.
    *Spouse may provide toward collections.
    *Spouse may help with money
    * All household can contribute toward skill points until moved out

LOT RULES
    *Graves must stay on lot throughout legacy.
    *Lot must be bulldozed when first generations parents die.
    *Cannot use lot type to your advantage. If own City Living lot types of Cursed, Gremlins and Quake Zone.
    *If move lots pack furniture and bulldoze new lot before moving in.

MONEY RULES
    *1800 money to start (can use cheat to achieve this if you dont want to use biggest lot) to use money cheat to drop total money to 1800 (ctrl+shift+c) type in "money" "amount" with heir selected. ex) money 1800
    *Must Buy Refrigerator and highchair immediately
    *Divide money that sim has made that week in half and delete before doing any building or buying. Easiest way I have of keeping info from Sim week to Sim week is to use Notepad on my computer I keep my game in windowed mode to make it easy.
    *When past 1st generation for each parent and spare that dies delete 8,000 Simoleons immediately upon death. If don't have the cash drop it to 1 simoleon.

BUILD/BUY RULES
    *Can only buy/build things once a week or at festivals if own city living.
    *Can only build 10 by 10 sized room/patio once a week while heir is in Adult stage. Can split it however you want. Might as well take advantage of the good weather.
    *Can only buy accessory's, furniture, skill objects while heir is teen, young adult, or elder
    DESIGN RULES
    *Can design however you want the Heir sim to look in CAS
    * Pick Eye color must maintain throughout all generations. It was hair but toddler's nixed that.
    * Use Random trait calculator for traits and aspirations for every sim a good one to use is (Sims 4 legacy challenge calculator copy paste)www.simslegacychallenge.com/sims-4-legacy-challenge-random-trait-generator/

TOTAL POINTS
    Once again I point you to here for most precise and easy to understand points system simply add these points to their total.  (Sims 4 legacy challenge) www.simslegacychallenge.com/sims-4-legacy-challenge-rules-scoring-bulletpoint-format/ copy paste
    2 points for each sim of 1st gen surviving to adulthood
    1 point per gen when spare hits adulthood
    1 point per heir getting good toddler
    3 points per brother or sister of hier that are younger than heir when parents die that get good toddler
    1 point for a honor roll child
    1 point for honor roll teen
    1 point per job lvl as teen
    2 points per job lvl as adult heir and spouse
  • AliraAlira Posts: 169 Member
    edited February 2017
    My Sims lived happily ever after as a big family, 11 children and many grandchildren, but parents somehow were still young and beautiful. Once upon a time old vampire Straud spotted mother of this family and tried to seduce her, but she was unapproachable, then he got mad and turned her into vampire, then disappeared. On next morning she started feel weird and 2 days after she turned into vampire. Her husband was inconsolable. Together now they are learning to leave with it and she hardly can raise her kids and spend time with them. Her new life is so cruel and there is no place for children. But she loves them and can't leave. Whenever she has few hours to spend with them she is trying. They are used to went every weekend on vacation or to the park with her kids, now her husband does it alone. Hopefully one day they will find a cure or way to live happy again.
    tumblr_lmunod9VCw1qhfp08o1_500.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top