Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Barnacle Bay: FAQ

SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
edited February 27 in Nominated Threads
Hi all -

Here's an FAQ on Barnacle Bay that we hope will help with some of the questions some may have:

Where can I purchase The Sims 3 Barnacle Bay?
The Sims 3 Barnacle Bay is available for purchase at select retailers near you as well as The Sims 3 Store. (www.store.thesims3.com)

Is The Sims 3 Barnacle Bay available on a disc?

The Sims 3 Barnacle Bay is not available on a disc. It is available for download exclusively at The Sims 3 Store. If you choose to purchase The Sims 3 Barnacle Bay at a retailer near you, you will receive a downloadable code that you can redeem at www.thesims3.com/barnaclebay

How much does The Sims 3 Barnacle Bay cost?

The Sims 3 Barnacle Bay costs 2,000 SimPoints. In addition to the World you will also receive the Buccaneer’s Bounty Set and two all-new exclusive staircases. For more information go to www.thesims3.com/barnaclebay

What is the difference between the new The Sims 3 Barnacle Bay bundle and the Barnacle Bay World that released last year?
The Sims 3 Barnacle Bay bundle includes all-new additional items. With purchase, you will receive the Barnacle Bay World, the Buccaneer’s Bounty Set and two all-new exclusive staircases, all at a special new price!

How do I download The Sims 3 Barnacle Bay with my code?

1. Go to www.TheSims3.com/barnaclebay in your web browser.
2. At the Barnacle Bay page, select REDEEM CODE. This takes you
to your "My Account" Page. If you don't already have an account,
you can register one for FREE by selecting the "Create an account!"
link at the top of the page.
3. Once you've registered your account, enter your unique
code (displayed above) to unlock the Barnacle Bay content.
4. Next, go to your Purchase History and select "Download"
underneath the Barnacle Bay icon to install the content.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the
installation process.

I am having problems downloading The Sims 3 Barnacle Bay, who should I contact for help?
If you have any problems downloading The Sims 3 Barnacle Bay please contact our friends at EA Customer Support:
http://help.thesims.com

I purchased Barnacle Bay before 3/7/11, how do I re-install the version that I own.
If you have previously purchased Barnacle Bay (before 3/7/11) you will be able to access the version that you own through your Purchase History located within your "My Account" section of The Sims 3 Store.

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• starlightkcstarlightkc Posts: 3,186 Member
    edited March 2011
    Thanks :D I was gifted Barnacle Bay from the store quite a while ago, but I'm sure a lot of people's questions will be answered :D
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top