Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of Faulty EA Items

crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
edited February 27 in Nominated Threads
This thread is not maintained anymore. Please post here: Bugged Store Content Discussion - List of Bugged Content and Potential Solutions

blue2-rule-04l-whitevxcj.gif

Content

1. Current Issues
2. Store Items & Sets
3. Items from Base Game & Expansions
4. Download & Ingame Store Issues
5. Worlds
6. You never know, what you might need another post for

Current Issues

[size=1t]Can't be downloaded after buying[/size]

Flapper Dress
Abe's Cabe Dress
Long and Luxurious

Meet the little Fixed Icon: crinfixed32x32.png. This is stuff, EA actually fixed. You will need to redownload any Store items.

Please post if you know about a faulty item (but please wait a little while until I'm done updating).

If you know about any threads that deal with solutions, let me also know.

If you want more items to be fixed, sign the petition: Store Items Should Get Updated *Petition*

Twallan made a mod that can help with the categorization issues. The Dresser lets you maintain an invalid parts list and replaces the outfits for Sims that are wearing those. Still looking into the details and you will need some basic tuning knowledge. Details to follow. erbkaiser has made a invalid_parts tuning file that corrects most of the miscategorizations with the Store items. You can find it here: erbkaiser's InvalidParts Tuning. File as-is. No support given.
Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
AHQ Tutorial

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top