Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friendly Simmers here, having a chat, won't you join us?

Comments

• LilZairaGraceLilZairaGrace Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited November 2010
    Wooo Hooo! I saw the set, I wanted the set and I bought the set! Great start on the sale! Oh how I love sales! Probably end up waking hubby up! lOL
  • stellamayfair79stellamayfair79 Posts: 982 New Member
    edited November 2010
    It's a good deal. I already have the set. I was hoping for more then 1 hour between sales. It's 3am and I have yet to go to sleep. I just no the sec I fall asleep something I don't have will pop up :) I'm just glad it is looking like it might be a good sale.
  • BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited November 2010
    It's a good deal. I already have the set. I was hoping for more then 1 hour between sales. It's 3am and I have yet to go to sleep. I just no the sec I fall asleep something I don't have will pop up :) I'm just glad it is looking like it might be a good sale.

I took about a 2 1/2 hour nap to be sorta rested, lol. :lol:
    edited November 2010
    BD5141 wrote:

I took about a 2 1/2 hour nap to be sorta rested, lol. :lol:

Lol I wish I did. I started playing the sims and couldn't stop. I haven't play for a little bit. Now I'm not sure what to do. I want to go to sleep, but I know I will miss something.
  • JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited November 2010
    heck i went to bed and set the alarm clock
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 1,227
    edited November 2010
    Does anyone have the link to the thread that shows all the hair from all sides?
    edited November 2010
    I was hoping for maybe two hours in between sales. I was going to bring my lap top in the bedroom and wake up to check the sale.
    edited November 2010
    That's what I did BD5141! This works for me because I have nothing to do on Mondays! Figure I will play here all day! I was hoping for a new item at least every 30 minutes. Looks like it is selling pretty quick! Must run back to the store!
  • Almax881Almax881 Posts: 212
    edited November 2010
    Romagi, is this the link that you need?

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=222306

• iJaiiJai Posts: 411 Member
    edited November 2010
    I was hoping for maybe two hours in between sales. I was going to bring my lap top in the bedroom and wake up to check the sale.

I was hoping for the same so I could nap between deals, but now I guess I'll have to probably take a bunch of hour naps. I think I can stay up at least for the next deal.
  • FrittiFritti Posts: 203 Member
    edited November 2010
    Oddly enough, it seems EA knew what they were doing. The DD is being grabbed at roughly 25% per 15 minutes, so it'll just have given about everyone who's awake a chance to get it.

Of course, if there are sets on during the day, I imagine they'll be snapped up slightly faster. I wonder if they're going to have the time between longer in the overnight and shorter during the day (sorry people in Australia, I'm not biased, really. We're both jealous of people in Europe right now!)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 1,227
    edited November 2010
    Almax881 wrote:

Yes it is! Thank you sooo much!
  • TinkerballTinkerball Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited November 2010
    Wish I knew ahead of time what was coming up. Otherwise I am going to miss a lot of sleep. Or sleep yhrough some great sales. Just glad to have snatched this one up! :D
  • BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited November 2010
    That's what I did BD5141! This works for me because I have nothing to do on Mondays! Figure I will play here all day! I was hoping for a new item at least every 30 minutes. Looks like it is selling pretty quick! Must run back to the store!

I'm hoping that around 8 or 9 am that they'll speed things up although it does seem to be selling pretty good at this minute.
    I'm going to Sim on and off during the day and fix the hubby a quick meal, ....... Grilled Cheese maybe, lol.

I'm also hoping for a few surprises from EA today, like a new set or something special, fingers crossed. :roll:
  • JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited November 2010
    I'm also hoping for a few surprises from EA today

so am i...would make getting up REALLY early worth it..
  • arkhyelarkhyel Posts: 604 Member
    edited November 2010
    I just get up and ready to rock n' roll! It's 10.30 a.m. here and I've got the whole day to grab whatever I want...
    edited November 2010
    My hubby will have to fend for himself! LOL He will get up about 5:30 and I am sure I will have coffee still on. He is good natured though and encouraged me to buy something! He even gave me some Sim Cash Cards,(hid them behind his back and handed them to me one at a time) so I would be prepared! I don't spend much ever so this is very fun for me! I am just glad there are others up! My dogs think I have lost my mind about now! LOL
    edited November 2010
    I am also hoping for some surprises. I love surprises. Does anyone know if this is going to be going on for 24 hours or is there a time limit?
  • ranma6899ranma6899 Posts: 336 Member
    edited November 2010
    i had buy another 20.00 with nov15off my credit card gonna kill me ,i dont like getting myself in debt over virtual stuff but ,when i building and decorator these sets come in handy ,but once points gone there be no more for me ,ill have wait till next month ,this addicting but bad on yourself if you really dont have money lol
  • PattyCoPattyCo Posts: 2,252 Member
    edited November 2010
    Hi all,
    I just got up. Its 3:30 a.m. here and the Glitter and Glam Bedroom set is being offered. Is this the first item, or did I miss something?
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited November 2010
    Its the first!.
    edited November 2010
    Hello PattyCo! THis is the first item!
  • ranma6899ranma6899 Posts: 336 Member
    edited November 2010
    i might reset again for this set only at 35% taken it gonna end 22minutes
  • PattyCoPattyCo Posts: 2,252 Member
    edited November 2010
    Oh good! Hubby was not too thrilled when I told him my C.yber Monday-stay-up-and-shop idea. He told me to "Just get up early>" LOL! Do you think this is what he meant :D(onrey smile)?
    edited November 2010
    I shut the bedroom door on my hubby! Then the dogs cried to be with me so now they are up and looking at me like I have lost my mind!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top