Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Los Aniegos - ~~PARADISE EDITION~~ Now Available!

Comments

• Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited February 2014
    I cant get to the download link! :cry:
  • Options
    DeuceyBabyDeuceyBaby Posts: 289 Member
    edited February 2014
    Some of the sims look different. like they had their clothing replaced?

sean davis and rosa torres are the most noticeable two but there are quite a few.
    I've got a double plumicide on 1st and Main. Witnessnes said the sus screamed you mother plumber (at the plumber and her son) and hit both vics with a round of ripe purple plums (plucked from the bountiful barrels of a 9mm shotplum).
  • Options
    momobiemomobie Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    I yours before thanking Coasterboi to have created such a beautiful world, his fame is huge in France also.

In fact, my project is to create a version of Los Angeles, but in 2023 or 2050, use the elements of the add-ons Into the future please me, for cons, I do not know how you could do to get taxis flying, but mods would probably do that ^ ^

If not THE creator wishes to support this huge project, I could achieve alone, only, I can not change the world.
    Could someone tell my how we can change Los Angeles in the CAW?

My dream: Los Angeles in the future, with blue waters, palm trees, abandoned farms, large holographic panels, amazing villas, and an abandoned behind a huge barage where goncherais litter, this would be the sub-city area .

Best regards,

François, your best french fan!
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited February 2014
    Loving the update but was wondering if anyone else noticed the lack of dive lots?
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    jal1117jal1117 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hello, everyone im having the same issues with missing bridges but i have all EP's except for supernatural and into the future. I've read that it uses a bride from ambitions, which i have installed so im currently confused about why mines are missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated :?: :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Apologies for the multiple post.
  • Options
    AndarenAndaren Posts: 3
    edited March 2014
    I missed this world! The ST edition stopped working for me when I got Seasons so I'm glad there's a version that I can play now (8-month-old daughter permitting :))

It reminds me of when I visited California to meet my dad for the first time :)
  • Options
    AnchesAnches Posts: 177 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks so much coasterboi for your awesome LOS ANIEGOS Edition <333

I built a "Roller Coaster" at the pier and used your awesome world in my Finale episode:)
    Maybe you like it, I would be happy!

Youtube link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6_230yu2pk

Post edited by Unknown User on
    x6kikn.jpg
  • Options
    KingStianKingStian Posts: 41 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm having some issues with launching this latest version of the world. I've had earlier versions of this world that worked for me, but for some reason this won't load.

What happens is that when I start a new game in the menu, the loading bar will fill up until just the tip isn't filled up green. It will stay that way This has happened with other worlds too, so it might be a CC related issue, but it's hard to know since it doesn't seem to be every custom world. As I said, I was able too launch an earlier version (I think it might have been Showtime edition).

Has anybody had similar issues? Would it help to lower the graphical settings while loading the world. When a world first is saved, I will manage to load it without problems. This seem to a problem with loading a brand new save file for me.

Is there anybody who know a fix, or could make a clean loaded new saved game of this latest edition (Paradise) of this world available online somewhere? That I would be able to use. I would love to see what changes had been made since the last time, but all my attempts ends in me having to force the game to shut off after waiting forever without the world loading.
  • Options
    Babass71Babass71 Posts: 3
    edited March 2014
    Los Aniegos final version *-* This is so great, thank you very much, this is the mort wonderful world available for the sims 3 ! =D

... MMMmh maybe a bit too wonderful in fact :'( I'm saying that because I experience massive slowdowns when I'm playing on Los Aniegos.On ultra speed 1 hour takes 20 seconds to go through and I've got a freeze of 4/5 seconds every30 seconds, that's really annoying and game breaking, it takes away all the pleasure of playing for me ! But what I don't understan is that I got a high end configuration : I7 quad 2.33Ghz, GTX660M, 12Gb Ram. I can run BF4 on very high, by default all of my sims 3 are maxed out and still, it all slow down and it's only on los Aniegos and the big 2048x2048 worlds. Is everyone exepreincing the same problems and I have to learn to play with it or there's a way to fix it ?

Also, I'm running many Nraas mods, could this be related ? (and i though these were accelerating the game U_U)

Thanks by advance for any answer you could provide me =D
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited April 2014
    Your world is amazing. Love the celebrities (Lady LaLa) and there are a lot of celebrities right from the start! It usually takes me days to meet them in other games. I always make a rock star and become 5 star celebrity. Doesn't take long to move up the ladder in this world! Love the clubs and houses, apartments, penthouse. Everything is just wonderful. I do have some lagging on my end, but I just wait till it passes cause I love the game. :D
  • Options
    casperschattencasperschatten Posts: 8
    edited April 2014
    hey coasterboi. i love this world but i am confused if there is a building in the downtown area that is really not playable or am i missing something? it's that tall one beside the bar. i really love the world but i haven't played it because i'm not sure if that lot is corrupted in my download or not.

help!
  • Options
    raven4445raven4445 Posts: 34
    edited April 2014
    hi coasterboi will you make a sunset valley world with a little downtown area thats big like your los aniegos world....
  • Options
    princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    edited May 2014
    10015085_267104203460467_5574201989385419984_o.jpg Drew Smith and Leeloo Ocean getting engaged in this lovely world. I had the 1st version I love it even more now. :D great job
    IcsaBkL.png
  • Options
    TuckwitTuckwit Posts: 2 New Member
    edited May 2014
    I've missed this town so much since patches broke the Late Night and Showtime editions. I don't have Pets,University or IP but I've got it to work fairly well. Heres what I had to do to make it work as best as I can. These are just from my notes so I hope you can get from them anything that may help you.

Need to turn on testingcheatsenabled true, buydebug on, restrictbuildbuyinbuildings off to do some of these things.

Business Building - Save to library, bulldoze and then put back to fix routing problem
    Bulldoze all lots on little island out to sea completely as no use to me without IP and service sims still sometimes spawned there.
    Everfresh Delights Supermarket (to right of C-Ment shoe factory). Sims wouldn't be able to leave. Seemed to have dumpster stuck inside the building. Used mastercontroller object stats to flush dumpster, then remove and put back but move one square back from road. Test by getting sim to go into shop and then leave.
    Replace silvers Gym with Mr Crunches fitness as sims kept having routing issues.
    Delete Jeffreys Cafe and replace with Flying V's coffee house as proprieter keeps having routing problems.
    Deleted the pier Fairground as sims dont route there properly.
    Villa Park Condo pool - has some odd routing problems where sims keep going into corner by toilets or cant leave. Deleted a bit of wall near toilets, removed lot and then put back, seemed to help a bit.
    Put a door in ground floor of lincoln heights only because a ghost spawned inside of dark area and ghosthunter couldn't route to it once.
    Replaced Magic Kingdom with Verde Park - this is just personal preference as I already deleted pier and had no fairground, although there were occasional routing problems and there didn't seem to be much to do there. Also removed the big walls around lot and thinned the trees out a bit.
    Bulldozed empty residential lots if you not going to use them especially the ones on slopes which are no use unless you want to build from scratch on them.
    Deleted 3 piers next to driekes, of no use without IP.
    Community lot next to golf course - changed to visitors allowed, although may change to poolside club and put a bar in.
    Replaced beaches with ones from LA - Showtime edition as missing the paradise features.
    Occasional routing problems for NPC's in the Shopping centre, possibly as they cant work out how to get from one side to the other. I deleted it, but its up to you.

Thanks Costerboi for creating this new edition, its the best town out there.
  • Options
    ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
    edited June 2014
    Elisiel wrote:
    I was so looking forward to this but

According to CUSTARD this world file is corrupt I tried re-downloading this but it was still showing as corrupt. :(

Please can you re-upload this world, thanks. :D

Worlds often show up as corrupt in both Custard and Sims Dashboard. I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm excited to try this world, but I may have to wait a while. My poor, dying computer might give up the ghost if I tried to install it.
  • Options
    CoasterboiCoasterboi Posts: 301 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Hey, everyone! Los Aniegos has been succeeded by Angel City

Check it out!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I have created the RODEO DRIVE and placed it in Los Aniegos, it´s the perfect place :)

Thanks so much Coasterboi for your stunning world, LOVE it!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8276070
    esnaex.jpg
    x6kikn.jpg
  • Options
    yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the GTA V references CoasterBoi!

I decided to wait until TS3 was done making EPs since it was so labor intensive to install this world. It was definitely worth the wait.

Kudos again on designing one of the best (top 5 IMO) worlds in the CAW forum to date! :D

edit: oh WOW Anches! :shock: Did you use Google maps when you designed the Rodeo Lot?? The attention to detail is amazing! 8)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    sweetpink123sweetpink123 Posts: 33 Member
    edited June 2014
    I really do LOVE this town :mrgreen:
    plumbobmorgan.tumblr.com
    iY4HSu3.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the GTA V references CoasterBoi!

I decided to wait until TS3 was done making EPs since it was so labor intensive to install this world. It was definitely worth the wait.

Kudos again on designing one of the best (top 5 IMO) worlds in the CAW forum to date! :D

edit: oh WOW Anches! :shock: Did you use Google maps when you designed the Rodeo Lot?? The attention to detail is amazing! 8)

Thanks so much :mrgreen: I used Adope photoshop. :)
    x6kikn.jpg
  • Options
    shortdude121shortdude121 Posts: 27
    edited July 2014
    Love this world. And especially love that you've added lots with actual houses on them as opposed to me having to go and make them myself (who wants to go in and create 15 houses and families before getting to play with the world?
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    First off. AMAZING!!! This makes me want to live in la. lol. But I have one problem. There is a lot of lag in the entire city. Is there a way to fix this or is my computer too weak? I have an amd radeon hd 7770. I use overwatch, story progression, and an fps limiter.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top