Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Los Aniegos - ~~PARADISE EDITION~~ Now Available!

CoasterboiCoasterboi Posts: 301 New Member
edited March 1 in Nominated Threads
Welcome to Los Aniegos...

"A sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of fame, fun and rush hour traffic. In a city with glitz and grit, people that talk and don't walk, cheap cell phones and expensive gasoline, it's up to you to decide who you are and what your story will be. Welcome to Los Aniegos."

th_Screenshot-56.jpgth_Screenshot-39.jpgth_Screenshot-50.jpgth_Screenshot-71.jpgth_Screenshot-70.jpgth_Screenshot-41.jpgth_Screenshot-81.jpgth_Screenshot-78.jpgth_Screenshot-72.jpgth_Screenshot-67.jpgth_Screenshot-74.jpgth_Screenshot-52.jpgth_Screenshot-66.jpgth_Screenshot-65.jpgth_Screenshot-64.jpgth_Screenshot-79.jpgth_Screenshot-75.jpgth_Screenshot-76.jpgth_Screenshot-80.jpgth_Screenshot-82.jpg
*NOTE: Ferris Wheel object is NOT included in the public release. It may be found Here

Welcome to my Los Angeles-inspired world 'Los Aniegos'! Originally conceived in September 2010, this masterfully planned project had taken me originally three months to create! Built with features from all expansion packs, it fully takes advantage of everything that the complete collection offers. The city has a starting population of over 100 sims (including pets), each fully customized and created by myself. Enjoy!

This world DOES NOT contain Non-EA content

Paradise Edition

Download Here!

Expansions Required
- World Adventures
- Ambitions
- Late Night
- Generations
- Pets
- Showtime
- Seasons
- University
- Island Paradise

Store Items Required
- Lucky Palms World

Previous versions may be found on my Studio page.

Don't forget to share your stories, images and videos!
And please Recommend :)
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• themespigthemespig Posts: 19 New Member
    edited November 2010
    ARGH!!! Excited
  • smoogiesmoogie Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited November 2010
    cool
  • DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    edited November 2010
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you did with the Late Night additions. I think a new world rather than just updating Red County was a good idea :)
  • DancingSimmerDancingSimmer Posts: 53 Member
    edited November 2010
    Loving the idea. Can't wait for more updates! =)
    I'm AneurinK on the gallery for The Sims 4. Look me up.
  • simbilN99simbilN99 Posts: 273 Member
    edited November 2010
    Super awesome :mrgreen:
  • ThisSIMisCrazedThisSIMisCrazed Posts: 3,719 Member
    edited November 2010
    Wonderful! You're not going to use custom content, are you? :mrgreen:
  • CBedna01CBedna01 Posts: 806 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Good luck! I really look forward to seeing the completed project!
  • Jackque17Jackque17 Posts: 103 New Member
    edited November 2010
    So excited! Good luck!
  • CoasterboiCoasterboi Posts: 301 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Heh, whats this 'idea' nonsense? The satellite image above is of the actual world! You already are seeing the completed project! :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • shipofsimsshipofsims Posts: 905 Member
    edited November 2010
    Are you done with your world? I hope so.
    I want to download :)
    edited November 2010
    The world itself is complete, but lots are not. Theres still a few more venues I need to create, and in addition i still have to write out addresses and lot descriptions. I also have to add in custom weather, and of course play test it out to make sure there are no big scary bugs. :)
  • startspringstartspring Posts: 639 Member
    edited November 2010
    It looks fab. Red County is a favourite of mine and this one will be even greater I'm sure :D
  • Arcangel2Arcangel2 Posts: 119 New Member
    edited November 2010
    I could help with lots. I could make a poolside lounge or dive bar which is a Surf Shack(CC Free, Store free) or how about an Art Gallery?(Guggenheim NY Inspired, Sychloan Art Muesuem[architecture joke there]). If you need some help with any lots just give me a holla. P.S. I only only been 2 L.A. twice as I am aussie but just wondering, would you make a "Universal City" parody? (Glaxay Town?)(suggestion) with a studio?
  • shante090shante090 Posts: 55 Member
    edited November 2010
    I'm so excited!!! I was looking to this new world thread! I love your Red County and am sure that Los Aniegos is going to be my fav as well. :) Unfortunately, I don't have Ambitions, but I hope that the world is going to be still playable without this EP. Good luck with creating, fingers crossed!
  • anerudanerud Posts: 43 New Member
    edited November 2010
    I loved that there was a "small town" (River springs) in Red County. Will there be anything like that in your new world?
  • white_lily_1988white_lily_1988 Posts: 1,664 Member
    edited November 2010
    A Great Idea for World! and the map looks just right for LN stuff :wink: Idk why but the map plan reminds me off Sunset Valley a little))
  • Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited November 2010
    HOLY MOTHER OF CAW! That is an awesome looking view. I can't wait to see what it looks like!!! :D
    edited November 2010
    anerud wrote:
    I loved that there was a "small town" (River springs) in Red County. Will there be anything like that in your new world?

Yes, Southern Calibania has a small desert town called Riverdale. In addition, theres a secluded country club called Desert Springs, also in the desert. :)
  • Razbrry9876Razbrry9876 Posts: 340 Member
    edited November 2010
    With a world that big (& AWESOME) please tell me that you'll have more than one fire station. :D
  • Carbonite101Carbonite101 Posts: 411 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Wow! Can't wait!
  • Hippytree13Hippytree13 Posts: 55 Member
    edited November 2010
    i'm loving your work you should take a look at my work too tell me what you think>?
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/295963.page
  • DigstarDigstar Posts: 308 Member
    edited November 2010
    Brilliant, looks like another hit in the making :D
  • MichelleBrujahMichelleBrujah Posts: 119 Member
    edited November 2010
    I'm anxiously waiting for this! I love Red County and I bet this world would be even better if that's even possible. I just have one question, I'm having the 30 Seaspray Lane lot being decorated as a challenge for a friend and I'd be very sad if I'm not able to play with that gorgeous house... Is there a chance that there would be a lot so I can fit it in Los Aniegos? It was a great lot... Sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue. Kudos to you for your awesome work
    edited November 2010
    Hey guys a quick update! I've been busy completing lots, and all that is left to do is pretty much one or two more nightlife spots and just a couple more houses and apartment highrises. Then, i'll add in custom weather and begin testing. :)

Once i'm done with the nightlife hotspots i'll post teaser images showing off the venues your sims will enjoy in Los Aniegos!
  • Carbonite101Carbonite101 Posts: 411 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Thanks for the update :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top