Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A New Type of Legacy--"Auracy"

Stephanie812Stephanie812 Posts: 857 New Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
Please, don't look me in the eyes...

This is a new type of legacy challenge where other's emotions are based on a curse, or a gift, your founder/ess possesses. The power to change the emotion of other's based on your eye color. Looking someone in the eyes means they instantly experience happiness, sadness, rage, ect. because of the eye color you have. Your personality is also based on your eye color.

It's called an "Auracy" because of its root word, Aura. Auras are things some people believe they can see. It tells how you're feeling. Auras are different colors depending on your mood. That's why I used the eye color idea because it's something easily portrayed through your sims.

If this sounds like its copying another legacy or someone else's idea that has already been posted, please let me know! The "shiftacy" got me thinking about doing an "Auracy".

Rules
-Normal legacy rules apply, although you may choose to live on whichever lot you would like.
-No cheats! (unless your sim is stuck in place, glitches happen, ect.)
-Each generation must have a different eye color--therefore inflicting different emotions--than the previous generation.
-Have fun and be creative! :D

Generation 1: Happiness: "Happiness is brought upon my family, friends, and even my enemies..."
Light or pale yellow: optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas.
-eye color is light or pale yellow
-Traits CANNOT be evil, mean-spirited, hot-headed, or klepto.
-Must have friendly and charismatic traits. The rest are up to you!
-Have at least two children
-LTW whatever you want

Generation 2: Desire: You want me. I know you do. I can see it in your eyes."
Pink-bright: Loving, sensual, affection, compassion; new or revived romantic relationship.
-eye color hot pink
-Must have flirty, great kisser, and hopeless romantic traits. The rest are up to you!
-Have at least three different suitors fall in love with you
-Have at least one child
-LTW Heartbreaker

Generation 3: Pure: "I won't end up like my parents! I wish to save myself till marriage and be completely pure. I know my future spouse will feel the same."
White: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy. Spiritual and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.
-eye color clear (white)
-Must have "good" and "easily impressed" traits
-Cannot have inappropriate or commitment issues as traits
-No woohoo/try for baby until after marriage
-LTW whatever you want

Generation 4: Healer: "I can heal you..."
Bright emerald green: A healer, also a love-centered person
-eye color emerald green
-heals others by looking at them, whether it be physically or emotionally (and in some cases, mentally)
-join medical career
-must have charismatic trait
-have at least one child with someone you have healed
-LTW "World Renowned Surgeon"

Generation 5: Anger: "I wish you wouldn't look so mad every time you see me."
Relates to the physical body, heart or circulation. The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or unforgiveness; anxiety or nervousness
-eye color red
-traits "mean spirited, hot-headed"
-marry someone who can see past your angry facade
-have two children from different fathers/mothers
-LTW whatever you want

Generation 6: Family: "Since the moment you saw me, you knew I was going to be the one to help you create life..."
Relates to reproductive organs and emotions. The color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina, creative, productive, adventurous, courageous, outgoing social nature
-eye color orange
-must have family oriented trait
-adopt at least one child
-marry someone who can see you for the real you, after all, you cause hormones in others that sometimes cannot be identified between love and lust.
-LTW "Surrounded by Family"

Generation 7: Magical: "I'm an artist. Others feel creative vibes when they look at me."
The most sensitive and wisest of colors. Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical.
-must have violet eye color
-must have artistic and virtuoso traits
-LTW "Master Guitar Skill, Master Painting Skill"

Generation 8: Disturbed: "I'm different. Spending too much time with me could make you go insane..."
Residue of fear is accumulating in the body, with a potential for health problems.
-eye color dark and muddy gray
-must have insane as one trait
-must have at least one child
-people don't get too close to you because they are afraid of catching your insane disorder. (unless you want your heir/ess to have a happy ending, then they can get married and so on and so forth...)
-LTW anything accept for doctor or police man (don't want a bunch of crazies saving people's lives and enforcing the law now do we?)

Generation 9: Sadness: "I don't know how or why, but I always make others feel depressed. I hate it."
Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth. Depression or sadness
-eye color blue
-join business career
-marry an optimist (opposites attract!)
-must have at least one child
-traits "loner" and "looser"

Generation 10: Colorless or colorful?: "My ancestors have had brilliant powers. I don't. I cannot make others feel. I have broken the curse."
All colors combined. Known to be spiritual or have special abilities
-eye color rainbow (if you don't have CC eyes that let you change more than one color, see generation 10.5 for other ideas)
-most creative generation. (I.E. have heir/ess be a *dreamwalker, psychic, whatever will make it more interesting)
-career is your choice
-marriage is your choice
-LTW is your choice
-Traits are your choice

Generation 10.5 (if you don't have CC eyes or prefer not to use them): Colorless: "I don't have colorful eyes. I'm normal. And I'm perfectly fine to be free of the curse."
Blocking energies. Guardedness.
-eye color brown
-most creative generation. (I.E. have heir/ess be a *dreamwalker, psychic, whatever will make it more interesting)
-career is your choice
-marriage is your choice
-LTW is your choice
-Traits are your choice

*Dreamwalking is an idea created by Berrypie27! She is the author of Splash of Color and the creator of berry sweet sims! I highly reccomend all of her stories.

If you guys want to do a collab, I'd love to! If enough people are interested, let me know and we can start it :) Thanks so much!

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    steppehsteppeh Posts: 351 New Member
    edited October 2010
    It's fun that everyone is making ways to have fun with legacies. I do wonder how easy eye color genetics are to make it change that much.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Haha, I wonder that too. I think just because it's something different than the normal legacy. And I did it because it's hard to portray an aura if the reader can't see it physically on the sim. Eye colors you can see, so that's why I chose it :)
  • Options
    friendliellamafriendliellama Posts: 3,592 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Ah, glad I inspired ya! :) Looks like a great idea, maybe I'll try it out.. :)
  • Options
    Skip45Skip45 Posts: 19,876 New Member
    edited October 2010
    hehe.
    I think after the shiftacy runs out, I'll just take generation one of this and go on to generation 11...
    :lol:
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    If your still interested in that colab :wink: would love to be a part of that.
  • Options
    akstz1099akstz1099 Posts: 1,687 Member
    edited October 2010
    This looks really fun and interesting! I have so much legacy ideas to try out now! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    friendliellama: yes you did inspire me. haha, and I would love to have you be part of a collab! :)

Skip: awesome!! I would love to have you! :) What generation do you have of the shiftacy? because if there are enough people who want to do a collab with me for this one, I'd like to start it soon. I could put you wherever though depending on when you have to write the shiftacy.

Steppeh: Yes, I would love to do one! Which generation would you like? I was thinking about doing the first one but if you'd like that then I can take whatever :)

Akstz: Haha, glad you like it! If you want, you could try it out with a collab. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    friendliellama: yes you did inspire me. haha, and I would love to have you be part of a collab! :)

Skip: awesome!! I would love to have you! :) What generation do you have of the shiftacy? because if there are enough people who want to do a collab with me for this one, I'd like to start it soon. I could put you wherever though depending on when you have to write the shiftacy.

Steppeh: Yes, I would love to do one! Which generation would you like? I was thinking about doing the first one but if you'd like that then I can take whatever :)

Akstz: Haha, glad you like it! If you want, you could try it out with a collab. :)

Probably generation four. I love the idea of healing. :) You can start it and add people as you go along. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Awesome, generation 4 it is! When I get more people to do it, I'll start up the official thread for it. I was thinking of calling it "My True Colors" or "True Colors" or "Show Your True Colors". I wasn't sure which title I liked best yet
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Excited_by_BurgerBunny.gif Ooh! Uber cool! Just one thing: I'd like to have the magical generation, please? :D

And maybe the title could be..i dunno.."The Color You Make Me Feel"?

I dunno...
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Awesome, generation 4 it is! When I get more people to do it, I'll start up the official thread for it. I was thinking of calling it "My True Colors" or "True Colors" or "Show Your True Colors". I wasn't sure which title I liked best yet

How about something like:

A Gift? A Curse? Auracy Collab Story!

The Cursed Eyes, an Auracy Collab

:wink:
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Ooh I like "Cursed Eyes"! It sounds interesting :) I think I'll use that! Haha thanks
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Ooh I like "Cursed Eyes"! It sounds interesting :) I think I'll use that! Haha thanks

No problem. I shall bookmark this page and wait in anticipation.

cute-kitty.JPG

Kitty waits in anticipation.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    lol awesome! I hope 8 other people sign up fast so we can get started ;) lol

I love the kitty its cute!
  • Options
    edited October 2010

What I did to get people was started a forum for it anyways; people get interested.. ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2010

What I did to get people was started a forum for it anyways; people get interested.. ;)

Yeah, always a good way to get people is to...advertise! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Good idea! Thanks! :) I'll go set one up
  • Options
    krose240krose240 Posts: 14,363 New Member
    edited October 2010
    i love the idea, when im further along in my shiftacy, i might make one of my own... sorry, i dont really like participating in collabs... :oops:
    im gonna bookmark this! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    xxxemmasaurusxxxemmasaurus Posts: 666 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I think i might do this in my Sound of madness story..But i think i might change it up if that's OK with you?

I'd love to do a collab but...Not till i finish my story...I haven't even started yet i'm sorry :c :(

But i'd love to read it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    krose: no problem! it's all good :) And thanks!

xxemmasauras: Of course you can use it! I'd be honored :)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Bump! And if your interested, the collab forum is called "Cursed Eyes"! Sign up over there or on here if you want to join! We need at least 6 more people to get started (and extras in case there are dropouts)!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    bump bump bump it up!
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited October 2010
    Neat I love this! x3
  • Options
    TerraCooperTerraCooper Posts: 2,300 New Member
    edited October 2010
    If I didn't already have seven simultaneous projects I'd be all over this legacy. Expect a Terra story once I wrap up a few of the other things I'm working on ^^
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Berry: Yay! I'm glad you do :) And I have to go back and give credit to you for the dreamwalking thing on Gen. 10.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top