Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

★ Male Modelling Competition ★ - Assignment 3 and Scores!

Everyone did an amazing job, I found it so hard to judge this week! Since we didn't have any drop outs this week, it means that there is an elimination this week.

Here are the results for assignment 2:

tiger_lily5's scores for all contestants:

fmmsboy
Theme 9/10
Creativity 7/10
Styling 6/10
Pose 8/10
Over all picture 7/10
Bonus Points 4/4
Total 41/54

I thought you did a good job with the guitar but it wasn't as punk as I was expecting. The pictures were good, but I would have chosen a slightly different colour scheme, especially with the guitar.

Kaliko103
Theme 10/10
Creativity 9/10
Styling 9/10
Pose 10/10
Over all picture 10/10
Bonus Points 1/4
Total 49/54

I loved the picture. His expression made him like he was lost in thought and he did look really emo. I loved the graffiti on the wall too, it added a nice little touch to the picture, great work!

chocolates2009
Theme 9/10
Creativity 8/10
Styling 8/10
Pose 8/10
Over all picture 8/10
Bonus Points 4/4
Total 45/54

I liked your pictures, there was something kinda quirky and different about them. I wasn't expecting a kitchen background at all and I thought reading the newspaper was an interesting choice in your bonus picture.

simpixie2255
Theme 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Styling 10/10
Pose 9/10
Over all picture 9/10
Bonus Points 4/4
Total 52/54

I loved the entry! I thought the laughing to himself was a great idea and it looked really cute in the pictures. The library was also a good idea for the theme you were given. The first picture was a little bit blurry but other than that, you did good!

Holzibell
Theme 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Styling 9/10
Pose 9/10
Over all picture 9/10
Bonus Points 4/4
Total 51/54

I know you struggled with the surf idea but I wouldn't have been able to tell if you hadn't mentioned it! Your choice of pictures were great, they all added something to story you were telling. I loved the baywatch idea, that was creative! Over all, I think you did good and captured the surfer image.

NiNjahawkz
Theme 10/10
Creativity 8/10
Styling 10/10
Pose 9/10
Over all picture 10/10
Bonus Points 4/4
Total 51/54

I loved the styling in this, from the choice of hair to the clothes. The background looked great too, very gothic. The lighting was perfect. Rain looked hot! Great work.

Whales_Rock
Theme 8/10
Creativity 9/10
Styling 8/10
Pose 9/10
Over all picture 9/10
Bonus Points 2/4
Total 45/54

I know you had a hard time with this theme but I think you did well. It did look a little more rock than grunge but other than that you did good! The green lighting was a nice touch and it really added to the picture. It gave it a kind of underground, dark club feel and I think that fits in with the grunge theme. Good job!

commeuneplume
Theme 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Styling 10/10
Pose 10/10
Over all picture 10/10
Bonus Points 4/4
Total 54/54

Lovely pictures! You captured the whole new rave scene well. I loved the star make up on Jeromes face, it definitely added to the over all image. I noticed the styling of the sims in the background too and I thought they looked like they fitted in with the scene well too. These pictures have great attention to detail.

DrMusix
Theme 10/10
Creativity 9/10
Styling 10/10
Pose 9/10
Over all picture 10/10
Bonus Points 4/4
Total 52/54

Another great set of pictures! You stuck to the theme really well, Cryil did look preppy. Nice work.

YeviDrew's scores for all contestants:

David Jefferson- Punk by fmmsboy
Theme 10/10
Creativity 7/10
Styling 9/10
Pose 10/10
Overall Picture 7/10
Bonus Points 3/4
Total 46/54
It wasn't to creative but it really got the point across with the way he was styled. It could've been a tad bit better.

Emo For Adam by Kaliko103
Theme 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Styling 10/10
Pose 9/10
Overall Picture 9/10
Bonus Points 1/4
Total 49/54
I liked this a lot. It wasn't too out there though. He looked sad sitting there like he had no one and tons of problems. Nice work. I really liked the grafitti too!

Retro/Vintage For Sean Hildred by chocolates2009
Theme 10/10
Creativity 8/10
Styling 9/10
Pose 9/10
Overall Picture 8/10
Bonus Points 4/4
Total 48/54
I expected something more... Maybe like him in a thrift store or something. I liked it it just wasn't eye catchy.

Geek Chic For Dexter Meeks by simpixie2255
Theme 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Styling 10/10
Pose 10/10
Overall Picture 10/10
Bonus Points 4/4
Total 54/54
The library was a wonderful touch along with the random, hunched over laghing haha. That really made me like this one so much more. Great job. (:

Surfer For Shore Brooke by Holzibell
Theme 10/10
Creativity 7/10
Styling 10/10
Pose 10/10
Overall Picture 9/10
Bonus Points 3/4
Total 49/54
It just didn't make me interested...I don't know why. It was kind of hard to judge. I'm not sure what it's missing...

Goth For Rain Glowz by NiNjahawkz
Theme 10/10
Creativity 6/10
Styling 10/10
Pose 10/10
Overall Picture 8/10
Bonus Points 4/4
Total 48/54
The extras/props really did help it seem like he was really goth. And the pose just sent it over the top. Although it could've been a lot more creative...

Grunge For Jed Thompson by Whales_Rock
Theme 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Styling 10/10
Pose 9/10
Overall Picture 10/10
Bonus Points 2/4
Total 51/54
I didn't know much about this but I did know I liked it and you did a really good job. The green lighting really helped illustrate his style. (:

New Rave For Jerome Carlyle by commeuneplume
Theme 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Styling 10/10
Pose 10/10
Overall Picture 10/10
Bonus Points 4/4
Total 54/54
YOU DID WONDERFUL. The only way you could have done better in my opinion was show a field rave with glowsticks. This was close enough. Excellent.

Preppy For Cyril Finnimore by DrMusix
Theme 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Styling 10/10
Pose 10/10
Overall Picture 10/10
Bonus Points 4/4
Total 54/54
Loved it. He looked just like a liddo preppy. (: Even down to his hair.

mystiqueblue's scores for all contestants:

Fmmsboy
Theme 8/10
Creativity 8/10
Styling 6/10
Pose 9/10
Overall picture 7/10
Bonus 4/4
Total 42/54

I like that you included music into this theme. However, he doesn’t look punk to me and his guitar isn’t punk either. I also didn’t like his top, it didn’t suit him. And it would’ve helped if you took a picture of him with his face showing.

Kaliko
Theme 10/10
Creativity 8/10
Styling 9/10
Pose 9/10
Overall picture 9/10
Bonus 0/4
Total 45/54

I like how your picture turned out. His expression fits his emo style. I was a bit distracted by the black part at the corner by the wall though.

Chocolates
Theme 10/10
Creativity 9/10
Styling 9/10
Pose 8/10
Overall picture 8/10
Bonus 4/4
Total 48/54

I love what you did with him! He does look retro/vintage, and the background does feel retro-ish as well. But I feel like there’s something lacking with him. He doesn’t have that funk the retro has. I think you can do better.

Simpixie
Theme 10/10
Creativity 9/10
Styling 10/10
Pose 10/10
Overall picture 8/10
Bonus 4/4
Total 51/54

He’s really cute for a geeky guy! Hehe I think you did a good job dressing him up like a dork, but at the same time him still looking good. And nice work on using the library as a setting too! The blurriness in the picture just distracted me for a bit.

Holzibell
Theme 10/10
Creativity 9/10
Styling 9/10
Pose 9/10
Overall picture 9/10
Bonus 4/4
Total 50/54

Aaww he really looks cute for a surfer guy! Good job! I guess I’m just looking for more machismo here.

Ninja
Theme 10/10
Creativity 9/10
Styling 9/10
Pose 9/10
Overall picture 10/10
Bonus 4/4
Total 51/54

He is a beautiful goth! I like the setting too, it was gothic and it was good that it didn’t look too freaky in the room. He reminds me of a vampire because of his coat lol

Whales
Theme 6/10
Creativity 7/10
Styling 7/10
Pose 6/10
Overall picture 7/10
Bonus 2/4
Total 35/54

I should commend you for trying to get the grunge look, I know you’ve had difficulty. I like the rough style of the sweatshirt you picked for him. I just don’t find the grunge in him. He just looks like a casual guy in a sweatshirt standing there. You could’ve done better if there was a nice pose, or a nice setting.

Commeuneplume
Theme 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Styling 10/10
Pose 10/10
Overall picture 10/10
Bonus 4/4
Total 54/54

Perfect score from me!! I love how he looks, and he portrayed new rave really well. I love the dancing there, as I get the giddy, new rave vibe! You did a great job!

DrMusix
Theme 9/10
Creativity 9/10
Styling 8/10
Pose 9/10
Overall picture 9/10
Bonus 4/4
Total 48/54

I love his top – getting that preppy look there. It was a really close preppy look. It’s just that the slippers destroyed it.

So, the scores in order of the highest to the lowest are:

1st. commeuneplume with 162/162
2nd. simpixie2255 with 157/162
3rd. DrMusix with 154/162
Joint 4th. Holzibell with 150/162
Joint 4th. NiNjahawkz with 150/162
5th. Kaliko103 with 143/162
6th. chocolates2009 with 141/162
7th. Whales_Rock with 131/162
8th. fmmsboy with 129/162

So that means that fmmsboy has been eliminated this week. I'm sorry to see you go fmmsboy. Thanks for joining in and taking part in this competition. Feel free to lurk if you want to.

Congratulations to commeuneplume! You've won this weeks assignment. :)

Assignment 3 will follow in the post below this one.

✼ My TS3 MyPage

Comments

• tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited August 2010
    Assignment 3 - Prince Charming.

Please excuse the cheesy title, I couldn't think of anything else at the time. I will probably change it later! :mrgreen:

The life of a model may be glamourous at times but it can be lonely, so your model is looking for love. Yes, it's time to get out there and wine and dine a potential partner. For this assignment, you will need to show your model on a date. Whatever that date involves is entirely up to you. It can be anything from the more traditional dates to the unconventional. You can choose any sim to be your models date and as always bonus points are available for extra pictures and a short story.

Oh and you can go back your models original style now following last weeks change of image. :)

Rules & Information about this assignment:

* Cheats can be used. I'd recommend using hideHeadlineEffects [on/off] to hide the plumbob/thought bubbles/speech bubbles from your picture. Moveobjects on/off to move your sim around. unlockOutfits [on/off] to unlock all outfits for more choice of clothes and Motherlode to buy things to decorate your background.

* Editing is not required, you are welcome to edit your picture if you want to but to make it fair for everyone, it won't be judged.

* You will be given bonus points for adding a bonus picture and/or a short story. If you choose to add another picture, please say which picture you would like to be judged as your main picture. For the short story, you can write a short description from your models point of view. Both of these are optional and not required but they will give you extra points if you complete them. For each one you complete, you will be given 2 extra points to a maximum of 4 bonus points.

* Collages are fine and will count as a bonus picture.

Scoring - UPDATED!

Theme (did you follow the theme you were given?) 0/10
    Creativity (how creative was your entry?) 0/10
    Styling (does the outfit suit the model? is the model dressed appropriately for the date? does the colour suit the model?) 0/10
    Pose (does the model look natural? is it realistic?) 0/5
    Overall Picture (how does the background look? does it fit in with the theme? is it edited well? if it's not edited are the speech bubbles, plumbbobs etc hidden?) 0/10
    Bonus Points (are there any bonus pictures? is there a short story to go with the pictures?) 0/5
    Total 0/50.

Due Date:
    The due date for entries to be finished by is Friday 20th August. If you need an extension, just ask! :)

Models:
    1. Adam by Kaliko103 :thumbup:
    2. Cyril Finnimore by DrMusix :thumbup:
    3. Rain Glowz by NiNjahawkz :thumbup:
    4. Dexter Meeks by simpixie2255 :thumbup:
    5. David Jefferson by fmmsboy :!:
    6. Shore Brooke by Holzibell 8)
    7. Jerome Carlyle by commeuneplume :thumbup:
    8. Sean Hildred by chocolates2009
    9. Jed Thompson by Whales_Rock :thumbup:

Judges:
    1. tiger_lily5
    2. YeviDrew
    3. mystiqueblue

Codes:
    Seen it - 8)
    Turned in assignment - :thumbup:
    Eliminated - :!:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
    edited August 2010
    One last thing....I've updated the score card for this assignment. It's now 0/50 for each judges score and a total of 0/150 altogether.

I just think it looks more organised like that, instead of the 0/162 score. :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Simpixie2255Simpixie2255 Posts: 2,945 New Member
    edited August 2010
    seen it!
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited August 2010
    seen it!
  • Whales_RockWhales_Rock Posts: 3,872 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Thank goodness! An easy assignment xD
    Sorry about my confusion hopefully I can do better this time.
    edited August 2010
    Do we put our assignments here?
    Sorry thats a silly question :oops:
    edited August 2010
    Do we put our assignments here?
    Sorry thats a silly question :oops:

It's not, dont worry! Yeah, you post them on this thread. I make a new thread for each assignment. :)

✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • DrMusixDrMusix Posts: 1,180 New Member
    edited August 2010
    congratulations 'plume.

Sent it.
    edited August 2010
    Jed had been set up on a blind date. His mummy and daddy had been friends with a Mrs. Turfson ever since Jed was born. A year after his birth, Kate was born.
    Kate was the girl Jed was to meet at the restaurant.
    As soon as their eyes met, they both knew they were right for each other.
    model2.jpg
    (Get the pic in the background?:wink: They're love is blossoming! xD)

The two continued to go on dates for about 5 months.
    Some time, on a special date, both their eyes met
    model3.jpg
    Jed pulled Kate up to him
    model4.jpg
    "I love you!"

I would like the last one as my main pic please :lol:

edited August 2010
    oops broken thread sorry :oops:
    edited August 2010
    That's ok, they are resized now and the pictures are looking good! :)

Are you using photobucket or tinypic? because I think with photobucket, you can just resize to large and it's the right size for the forums. That's what I usually do with my pics. I'm not sure how tinypic works though. I haven't used that for ages!
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • NiNjahawkzNiNjahawkz Posts: 7,538 Member
    edited August 2010
    seen :)
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Simpixie2255Simpixie2255 Posts: 2,945 New Member
    edited August 2010

Dexter has meet a girl named Sasha Clear. She was a extra on a shoot they did together. He took her to the old outdoor theater for a picnic on there first date.

i3xks6.jpg
    But by the end of it he knew she was special , " Sasha there is just something about you , And I just feel like this is what nature wants us to do so , Will you join me in a life long partnership?"
    2508dc2.jpg

Judge second please
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited August 2010
    Judge first pic please. The others are bonus pics.

Adam went on a date with a girl named Aiya who he has known for quite some time. Their date consisted of swimming in a remote pond that Adam found one day while exploring. More than just swimming went on, however.
    Screenshot-1208edit.jpg

After swimming, they had quite an appetite so they sat down and had a picnic.
    Screenshot-1210edit.jpg
    Once they were done eating, they shared their first kiss.
    Screenshot-1211edit.jpg
    edited August 2010
    is it ok if rain is modeling with his wife? lol
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • commeuneplumecommeuneplume Posts: 1,494 Member
    edited August 2010
    DrMusix wrote:
    congratulations 'plume.

Sent it.

Thanks DR! OMG I am SO excited!!!!
    (i need to talk to youuuuuu!)

oh, seen it btw!
    Avid TS3/TS4 player, wannabe storyteller, novice builder.
    Looking forward to seeing you around!
    edited August 2010
    Lovely pictures everyone! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
    edited August 2010
    NiNjahawkz wrote:
    is it ok if rain is modeling with his wife? lol

Lol, yeah that's fine! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • YeviDrewYeviDrew Posts: 122 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Everyones doing great so far! :D
  • HolzibellHolzibell Posts: 1,092
    edited August 2010
    thanks for results! & seen it :D
    edited August 2010
    I've updated the seen it/turned in list now. :)

I dont know why but my ipod wouldn't let me do that! I had to wait until I was using the computer!
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
    edited August 2010
    bump
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
    edited August 2010
    Thanks for bumping this NiNjahawkz! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
    edited August 2010
    ~~RaiN~~

Rain and his wife went on a special date out in their own front yard by the pond filled with fish, he stroked her cheek as he told her how precious she is.
    Screenshot-93.jpg"width=700"

she blushed and smiled at him, rain wanted to shhow his wife how special she is to him, he told her lets spend the day here and relax by the pond , he said with a smile
    Screenshot-92.jpg"width=700"
    It had gotton later and they were enjoying their time together , they held each other close as they kissed under the moonlight.
    Screenshot-196.jpg"width=700"

Rain asked her if she'd sit down with him , she did and they started to cuddle and gaze into each others eyes and kissed more
    Screenshot-197.jpg"width=700"

he told her that she's the most cherished thing in his life and he said "i love you darling"
    Screenshot-198.jpg"width=700"
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
    edited August 2010
    Great pictures NiNjahawkz! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage