Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Always running: Solved

So for some reason, after i installed ambitions a problem showed itself. My sim would ALWAYS run..no matter what. Even when jogging or i would tell them to walk they would run..... This caused some lag issues and loading problems for me. AT last i found why. The glitch happens when ever they play tag, but sometimes it will happen for no reason. To fix this, "evict" your family to the clip board and move them back in! Hope this helps :?

Comments

• Piesie5Piesie5 Posts: 270 New Member
    edited June 2010
    This happened to me.

My sims are now banned from playing tag!
  • MakeBelieveMakeBelieve Posts: 331 Member
    edited June 2010
    I've had exactly the same problem. He used to run from the toilet to the fridge which was a few steps away. It was really annoying. But I've become used to it now. Also, it comes as a advantage as he's a Firefighter, so when he runs everywhere, I get a few minutes off the completed time. And I can get more things done in the day!
    :D
    Happy Simming! ♥
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited June 2010
    It makes me wonder what happens when your sims our out in the wild when you're not looking and some childish sim asks them to play tag. This may be beyond our control, especially if we change households.

Patch it please. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • XxGeladexXXxGeladexX Posts: 3 New Member
    I don't think it's just tag, one of my sims went streaking and now she runs everywhere too