Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Once Upon A Dream - A Magical Fantasyland Castle By Christine :)

This is my Sims 3 Version of my Once Upon A Dream from the Sims 2. This is a three story castle that is fit for a royal family, but if your Sims have enough Simoleons, then this Magical Fantasyland Castle can be theirs for the low, low price of 251,000 furnished. As always, I hope you and your Sims enjoy! Happy Simming, Christine :)

PS: If you do not have the ea store items you can still use the castle, the items will be replaced by default game items if you do not have them.

Screenshot-660.jpg

Screenshot-608.jpg

upondv.jpg

Screenshot-614.jpg

You can download it from here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2357549
cc4simscomindugledv.jpg

Comments

• Options
    fieryfemalefieryfemale Posts: 1,593 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Chrissie this is truly stunning and very magical looking. It looks wonderful from the exterior to the interior. I love everything you have done with it.

rec coming your way :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi Christine
    This is a wonderful fairytale castle I agree with Fiery that it has a magical feel about it. Left a rec earlier. :P
  • Options
    CartenantCartenant Posts: 123 New Member
    edited May 2010
    That's beautiful chrissie, great work :D
  • Options
    MATZMATZ Posts: 1,854 New Member
    edited May 2010
    i think words cant descrive how good this is, im not even lieing, its PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its blue & white,k nice colours & its just stunning, when i saw the first pic, no lie, my jaw droped and i was speechless! its... its... its just amazing!
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited May 2010
    Fantastic job, Chrissie... :D I remember your "Once Upon A Dream" castle from the Sims 2, and you made it even better! Great use of the castle objects. I am definitely recommending this one! :wink:

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    kellorkellor Posts: 3,209 New Member
    edited May 2010
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is the most beautiful house I have EVER seen! Those words don't even describe it!

It truly is magical :wink:

Off to rec, donwload and favorite.
  • Options
    chrissie11778chrissie11778 Posts: 223 Member
    edited May 2010
    Chrissie this is truly stunning and very magical looking. It looks wonderful from the exterior to the interior. I love everything you have done with it.

rec coming your way :)

Thanks Fiery for your lovely comment and support :)
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Christine
    This is a wonderful fairytale castle I agree with Fiery that it has a magical feel about it. Left a rec earlier. :P

Thanks follyfoot! :mrgreen:
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Cartenant wrote:
    That's beautiful chrissie, great work :D

Thanks Cart for your kind message!
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    MATZ wrote:
    i think words cant descrive how good this is, im not even lieing, its PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its blue & white,k nice colours & its just stunning, when i saw the first pic, no lie, my jaw droped and i was speechless! its... its... its just amazing!

Hi Matz, I am glad you like my castle, thanks for your wonderful response. 8)
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    kellor wrote:
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is the most beautiful house I have EVER seen! Those words don't even describe it!

It truly is magical :wink:

Off to rec, donwload and favorite.

Thanks Kellor, I hope you enjoy this castle in your game. :mrgreen:
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    ehaught58 wrote:
    Fantastic job, Chrissie... :D I remember your "Once Upon A Dream" castle from the Sims 2, and you made it even better! Great use of the castle objects. I am definitely recommending this one! :wink:

Ed

Hi Ed,
    It is always good to hear from you, Thanks for your support and lovely comment. It is nice to see that you are still creating for the Sims.
    Christine :D
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2010
    WOW Chrissie! Your lot is really impressive! It is truly a lot fit for the king and queen! The architecture is really stunning! It has got the fairytale prettiness! Lovely interiors too! Specially love the living room and the double bedroom! Great job Chrissie! Left a recommendation for your lot! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    yanti68 wrote:
    WOW Chrissie! Your lot is really impressive! It is truly a lot fit for the king and queen! The architecture is really stunning! It has got the fairytale prettiness! Lovely interiors too! Specially love the living room and the double bedroom! Great job Chrissie! Left a recommendation for your lot! :thumbup:

Thanks Yanti! :D
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
  • Options
    JupiterGirlJupiterGirl Posts: 515 Member
    edited May 2010
    Gorgeous! I just gave it a recommendation. I love blue, white and gold regal schemes. The landing area is wonderful and I really like how elegant it is. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Gorgeous! I just gave it a recommendation. I love blue, white and gold regal schemes. The landing area is wonderful and I really like how elegant it is. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
  • Options
    BosniaFTWBosniaFTW Posts: 1,192 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Loving it! Rec'd.