The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Re:Ok, I think Lisa Bunch has become my first FAVE pre-made sim. [Lisa and Generations]

I've pretty much avoided all EA-made pre-mades sims since owning the game, but now that I've edited nearly the entire town and turned aging and story progression off, I've been jumping between households and playing several pre-mades as well as my custom sims.

I'm having a blast. I should have done this earlier. I played Langeraks a week earlier when I noticed Miraj Alvi had moved in with them to be with Kaylynn. I then noticed that Miraj also had Lisa Bunch as a love interest. So I decided to make her jealous by flaunting Miraj and Kaylynn in front of her.

Screenshot-590.jpg

It was funny how much smooching it took to finally get under her skin.
Screenshot-593.jpg

This is her while at school. I would later find that her grade had fallen to an F while her brother had an A. I think Lisa needs some revenge.
TS3EP012009-12-2714-46-21-69.jpg

Screenshot-615.jpg

I left them all alone for a while I played other sims. Two of the bunch children (Darlene and one of the brothers)got axed by story progression when I had it turned on before all this.

I returned to the Bunch family later and was shocked to see how much stuff Lisa has stolen. She's a klepto', The funny thing was she had stolen several items from Miraj and Kaylynn. She was getting her revenge without me. :twisted:
TS3EP012010-01-0722-02-01-82.jpg

Where she got the bales of hay is beyond me. Must be random.
Screenshot-1013.jpg

I sent Lisa over to the Langeraks for more revenge. I was going to have her flirt and steal Miraj back.
Screenshot-999.jpg

But that seemed a bit boring, besides one of Miraj's friends was there and Lisa seemed interested in him. Howard Lies, or something like that.
Screenshot-1001.jpg

Vita Alto also showed up. Lisa being a snob and all, I think she would like to be associated with the Altos and Lisa seemed a perfect protégé for Vita. So after schmoozing with Vita with a promise to visit her mansion, I sent Lisa upstairs to Kaylynn's room.
Screenshot-1007.jpg

After taking some choice items, Lisa hot-legged it home to explore here catch. She filled her empty room. She got some nice pictures and a crazy large vase/urn. I have lots of pics, so I'm packing them in convenient slideshows to save space and scrolling. This is how the above played out.

The Infamous Lisa Bunch (Slideshow)

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/cireking213/The Sims 3/The Lisa Bunch files/?action=view&current=c6984c4e.pbw

The next day, I spruced her up to make her more presentable to the Altos. I kept her color scheme of pink, yellow, and light acid yellow(?). Interesting choice by EA.
Screenshot-1018.jpg

She showed up at the mansion only to find it empty. Someone must have left just before she showed up. After waiting around for a while, Holly Alto showed up and invited her in. She played video games while waiting for Vita and then started getting to know Holly. Vita showed up late and they had only a little time to build their friendship. Lisa did get a taste of how the other half lives.

A New Protégé (Slideshow):
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/cireking213/The Sims 3/The Lisa Bunch files/?action=view&current=36271c55.pbw
Screenshot-1031.jpg

It was late, but Lisa wanted to make one more stop: The Wellingtons. The Wellingtons have a daughter her age: Lydia. Might as well stop and meet her.
Screenshot-1053.jpg

It was a short meet. Lydia's mom greeted her and then their maid spoke to her, and finally Lydia. It was short because of curfew and a squad car showed up to take her away, but Lisa is a slippery character. She got away. She also seems to go after what she wants. The very next day she went over to the Lies house after school.

Schmoozing with the blue-bloods (slideshow):
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/cireking213/The Sims 3/The Lisa Bunch files/?action=view&current=5ebde909.pbw
Screenshot-1072.jpg

Lisa is on my list of sims to cycle through now. Her story will be about wealth, popularity, and status on the Level of The Wellingtons and the Altos. There is a shortage of rich properties in Sunset Valley. That leaves the Wolff, Langraab, and perhaps the Goth's properties for her to earn or take. It should be interesting. :twisted:
[flash]
The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Comments

• BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited January 2010
    :thumbup:
    I've always liked these pre-made sims. So you have story progression and aging off or what sorry i'm kind of confused about that.
  • katee053katee053 Posts: 443 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I love what you did with Lisa lol.
    It's so funny she was getting her revenge all by herself! :mrgreen:

You've made me want to play the pre-made Sims now, something like you used to I was avoiding!

Thanks for opening my eyes :]
  • igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    edited January 2010
    Your Sims make-overs are really great. :D I've always thought Lisa was pretty, but you've made her really beautiful. Lol at Lisa's revenge...Sims do have minds of their own sometimes. :shock: :lol:
  • CaseyPorter415CaseyPorter415 Posts: 513 New Member
    edited January 2010
    In my game Lisa Bunch ended up moving in and marrying with Miraj Alvi! Her name is Lisa Alvi now. oh wow I wonder if thats pre set for all games.
  • cccccccccccc Posts: 707 New Member
    edited January 2010
    @CaseyPorter415
    OMG SAME!

And , CK2, Whered you get that hair? ITS GEORGOUS!!!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited August 2010
    BGateGWayB wrote:
    :thumbup:
    I've always liked these pre-made sims. So you have story progression and aging off or what sorry i'm kind of confused about that.

I'm experimenting with having story progression off. The plan is to cycle through my favorite households with story progression and aging off.

Once I've played through everyone--achieving sim's minor goals like skills, relationships, homework, opportunities, trying for baby, and birthdays--I will go back to the first household on the list and turn aging on. I'll play them and age the entire neighborhood a little at the same time.

Then I'll turn off aging and cycle through my household again with a new set of goals for them. Basically I'm manually progressing the story myself in a way that will be more fun than letting the AI wreck my fun.

I think it will be a challenge trying to figure out when all the birthdays are so I can have sims prepared for birthdays and being there to assign traits. I have Twallans supercomputer mod so it's easy to track the towns demographics so I can decide if I want more females or males and what career tracks need more employees. I can also tweak sim ages if I have a sim that suddenly increase in age.

I think I might eventually get his story progression mod once I've figured out how I really want to play multiple households. I will be able to adjust progression settings to what best suits my style.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • The_ClayThe_Clay Posts: 1,254 New Member
    edited January 2010
    In my game Lisa Bunch ended up moving in and marrying with Miraj Alvi! Her name is Lisa Alvi now. oh wow I wonder if thats pre set for all games.
    Nothing is preset trust me. in my legacy(long Before I axed it) Miraj marryed my 2nd gen heir.
    edited January 2010
    cccccc wrote:
    @CaseyPorter415
    OMG SAME!

And , CK2, Whered you get that hair? ITS GEORGOUS!!!

It's a free Rose hair.
    http://www.rosesims2.net/sims3/hair/rose_sims3_hair02.htm
  • SimChick1016SimChick1016 Posts: 8,609 Member
    edited January 2010
    :thumbup: That's so RAWRSOME! Lisa is actually my simself's best friend. :D
    Happy Simming! o:)
    edited January 2010
    katee053 wrote:
    I love what you did with Lisa lol.
    It's so funny she was getting her revenge all by herself! :mrgreen:

You've made me want to play the pre-made Sims now, something like you used to I was avoiding!

Thanks for opening my eyes :]

The Bunch household was pretty tame compared to the Altos. I'm having a great time with them too.

Nick Alto is a real meany. He was giving the new maid a hard time.
    Screenshot-771.jpg

He didn't like Holly's fiance either.
    Screenshot-788-1.jpg

He had flare-ups with Vita, but what he didn't know was Vita wanted to see his ghost.
    Screenshot-773.jpg

Problem was he wasn't a ghost...yet.
    Screenshot-774.jpg

The solution came clear when Vita complained about the cheap dishwasher.Screenshot-776.jpg

All that was needed was for it to breakdown at the right moment.
    Screenshot-854-1.jpg

Plus a little appliance moving.
    Screenshot-861-1.jpg

Screenshot-863-1.jpg

Vita is a great actress.
    Screenshot-865-1.jpg

Not too broken up about it though.
    Screenshot-869-1.jpg

The maid was, but she's sweet natured anyway.
    Screenshot-870-1.jpg

Vita saw Nick's ghost.
    Screenshot-905-1.jpg

Holly was free to marry.
    Screenshot-949.jpg

And Vita was just plain free.
    Screenshot-965.jpg

Much more happened than that. The wedding party was nice. The incident with the burglar and the maid was funny. Vita's fight with the Landgraabs, Holly's baby...it was a cool round of simming. I look forward to filling up the mansion with Holly's kids. Nonna Vita will probably terrify them.
  • SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    edited January 2010
    Ah you make me wish I'd taken pictures of the premades I have played with =/ Looks like you're having quite the drama hehe nice work =D
  • dolphinz2121dolphinz2121 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited January 2010
    Screenshot-1031.jpg
    Do you know just how much I love this photo?!

• Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited January 2010
    Great stories and pics!.
    edited January 2010
    Screenshot-1031.jpg
    Do you know just how much I love this photo?!

I think I should start a "Girl in a Swing" picture series. :P
    That's the third one that I know of. The Wellingtons used to own this house before they moved into a bigger version of it.
    screenshot1097.jpg

I took this one because it seemed a little poignant.
    Mrs. Wellington's daughter grew up, married and moved out. It looked like she was reminiscing.
    screenshot1196.jpg
    edited January 2010
    The_Clay wrote:
    Nothing is preset trust me. in my legacy(long Before I axed it) Miraj marryed my 2nd gen heir.

I don't think it's preset either. Miraj seemed determined to be with Kaylynn in my game even though he still had Lisa as a love interest. Traits probably does have strong influence though.
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited January 2010
    I like the pictures and the stories:) Lisa and her family are still in the game. I also tweaked them a bit.
  • taurusgal101taurusgal101 Posts: 11 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I was wondering, where did you download the skin tone and makeup from? I just love it! :)
    edited January 2010
    I was wondering, where did you download the skin tone and makeup from? I just love it! :)
    I got the skin from modthesims. It's made by 234jiao and is called: Asian Skin. The makeup was already on Lisa.

Screenshot-1104.jpg
    edited February 2010
    An update to the Bunch Saga. :)

I have been bouncing around Sunset Valley like crazy, playing my favorite sims, and progressing all the others along by playing pollination technician. I finally got back around to Lisa. I was lucky to click on her to check her status and found out her birthday was that day. :shock:

Malcolm is her main squeeze now and she invited him to her party so he can be aged up with her. Judy Bunch had two more daughters to replace the two story progression killed off. She should be able to achieve her lifetime wish to be surrounded by family now.

Screenshot-1317.jpg

Lisa is all grown up now...
    Screenshot-1324.jpg

And getting a new look...
    Screenshot-1333.jpg

A slideshow of the whole thing is here.
    http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f116/cireking213/The Sims 3/The Lisa Bunch files/?action=view&current=a0bd76f4.pbw

What's next for Lisa?
    I think I'll have her move in with the Landgraab family and have Malcolm immediately fly her to France and propose. Maybe even get married there. Nancy Landgraab will be outraged for not having a chance to have a proper wedding at home and her and Lisa will have a rocky relationship afterwards. It will be worse because Lisa will invite her best friend, (Nancy's hated enemy) Vita Alto over a lot.

Lisa will have recognized her snobbish dream of living on the hill and rubbing shoulders with the Altos and Wellingtons--she will also change Landgraab Manor to fit in better with the Alto and Wellington mansions, after Nancy and Geoffrey retire to a nice beach home.
  • chibi_goth15chibi_goth15 Posts: 310 New Member
    edited February 2010
    HNNNGH. These are awesome! owo
    I totally want to try your technique. I think I will next time I play. oxo
    Also I want t see more of what you do with the premades n_n!
  • ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    edited February 2010
    I love it!:D
    edited February 2010
    HNNNGH. These are awesome! owo
    I totally want to try your technique. I think I will next time I play. oxo
    Also I want t see more of what you do with the premades n_n!

I've posted a lot about my simming in picture threads. It's easy to copy some over. Here is the Polly Alto/ Michael Boatman wedding. I can't believe I forgot to invite Lisa to this. :P

Time for a wedding.
    Screenshot-923-1.jpg

Another reason why I have this long walk up to the mansion. Plenty of room for guest cars.
    Screenshot-927-1.jpg

It looks like the fact that she is actually getting married has hit Holly. A runaway bride scenario would be funny.
    Screenshot-929.jpg

Gunther Goth swoops in on the Alto's live-in maid.
    Screenshot-932.jpg

Oops, I forgot to remove this dress from her wardrobe. Showing up in the same dress as the bride--not good.
    Screenshot-933.jpg

Victoria Hottness: incorrect.
    Bebe Hart: correct.
    Screenshot-936.jpg

French maid learning French songs from Francine Firenze.
    Screenshot-940-1.jpg

Looks like the reception is before the wedding nuptials.
    Screenshot-942-1.jpg

Stop looking cute before Gunther Goth swoops...
    Screenshot-943.jpg

...too late.
    Screenshot-945.jpg

Lets get this going.
    Screenshot-953.jpg

Screenshot-949.jpg

Yay!
    Screenshot-956.jpg

Ok, now it's time to party.
    Screenshot-958.jpg

Gotta work on Darcy's cooking skills. That's a sad spread.Screenshot-959.jpg

Vita is having dessert early.
    Screenshot-965.jpg

Darcy is pumped.
    Screenshot-966.jpg

Uh oh. Someone stole Vita's dance partner.
    Screenshot-970.jpg

Farewell, dude.
    Screenshot-971.jpg

Consider yourself lucky. No one gets in Vita Alto's way.
    Screenshot-972.jpg

Mrs C. has had enough. She had a great time and it shows...on the inside.
    Screenshot-975.jpg

When did this become a pool party?
    Screenshot-976.jpg

Holly is on cloud nine the next day...until the puking started.
    Screenshot-978.jpg

A couple of shots from the Langeraks. Story progression matched up Parker Langerak and Bebe Hart.

Bebe needs a nap after work.
    Screenshot-1308.jpg

Parker takes care of the kids.
    Screenshot-1310.jpg

Typical TS3 toddler, but she's cute. Must be the hair.
    Screenshot-1201.jpg
  • Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    edited February 2010
    great pictures Cireking
  • chibi_goth15chibi_goth15 Posts: 310 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Aw! I really love the wedding pics! Haha. The hair and clothes combinations you used for a lot of them are very pretty. c: Holly looks stunning *___*
    edited February 2010
    Aw! I really love the wedding pics! Haha. The hair and clothes combinations you used for a lot of them are very pretty. c: Holly looks stunning *___*

I'll be happy for more EPs, so we can have more social interactions at parties and wedding parties. It was nice that I could take advantage of the ability of my maid/ cook to learn a song from one of the guests. Now she sings whenever she cooks. :)