Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ark builder

So I searched the forum and someone said all the animals need to be strays to complete this. Seriously? I didn't create any of the animals I adopted them all but seriously? So now I put all the animals up for adoption and befriend strays? Is this true. I am thinking it must be because I have one male one female of each (someone else said that) and I have two of each wild animal and the ltw is not completed.

Comments

• Options
    ZorgaZorga Posts: 614 Member
    edited September 2012
    every time I've got a unicorn, any pet has done, created, bred or stray :D
  • Options
    idontgiveasmurfidontgiveasmurf Posts: 49 Member
    edited September 2012
    Like I said it is not working I have two horses two cats two dogs two birds two lizards two rodents two snakes two beetles two butterflies.
  • Options
    AmethystSmokeAmethystSmoke Posts: 39 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Turtles? I think there are separate turtle and lizard terrariums, so do you need 2 turtles, too?

I haven't tried the LTW yet, but that is my guess.
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited September 2012
    I've never even tried to fulfill that LTW.It seems so hard.Good on you for trying!.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited September 2012
    I don't think they need to be strayes.... you can adoptem using the phone...

but I agree in your missing turtels
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    idontgiveasmurfidontgiveasmurf Posts: 49 Member
    edited September 2012
    I have turtles too I just forgot to mention them. I have two of everything. I am thinking of changing the lifetime wish because it is not being filled. The only thing I am wondering is I adopted a foal and bought a horse because I wanted one male and one female of each like Noahs ark and to adopt a horse all they had were females. I don't know if that is it or if it is because of the age difference. I'll wait till the foal grows up in one sim day and see but after that I am changing the ltw because it is getting on my nerves. I even thought maybe it is because I didn't name the wild life so I gave everything including the bugs names and that didn't do anything either. Do they need to be the same bug?
  • Options
    LosingAmyLosingAmy Posts: 1 New Member
    I've tried this one too. 2 adults (or older) of all cats, dogs, horses, lizards, turtles, birds and snakes. Caught the beetles and butterflies. Did not unlock. I gave up and just changed my lifetime wish.